Angelis is offline Banned

3 people shot in Gang Dispute.

Walking down the street a couple days ago what do I hear sounds like thunder no clouds in sight, nice day out. Hear people screaming... I run down the street product of gang war laying there in the street an older bro I knew from when I was younger layin in the street shot 7 times in a drive by... another innocent 30yr old bro got shot in the process but he survived. Turns out 3 people where shot that day 2 here and 1 in the next neighbourhood. Guess thats life in the big city, makes me concider not raising my kids here

mushroomstampr is offline Associate Member
    i thought canada was supposed to be so safe u dont lock your doors...

you mean michael moore lied to me?

Quote Originally Posted by mushroomstampr
    i thought canada was supposed to be so safe u dont lock your doors...

you mean michael moore lied to me?
    Most of canada is... not in the bad parts of the big cities though I live in one and have been to many others not much difference from US.

But we still lock our doors

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    i thought canada was too cold for gangsters to tolerate.. kind of like a fridge keeps bacteria and mold down.

Quote Originally Posted by Dude-Man
    i thought canada was too cold for gangsters to tolerate.. kind of like a fridge keeps bacteria and mold down.
    Then whats all over the cheese etc... in the back of my fridge JK

Everyone adapts bro... I grew up gangsta style then realised my life was going no where and for what? I got out but some people arent so lucky.

OSTIE is offline Senior Member
    Yea, to be honest.... Ive never taken Canadian violence to be serious... because it just seems like a very FAR upnorth from me (milw), with a bunch of french dudes challenging eachother to duels with a slap of the glove.... but what would I know, the only places in canada Ive visited were fly in fishing/hunting resorts...

I hear yea though on thinkin of raising kids in metro areas.... Im glad ive experienced what I have so I can have a proud perspective on life, but if I have kids..... I would go crazy if they got into the sh!t ive been into.... I guess its the pot callin the kettle black, but I wont raise kids till I atleast turn 28 and I can provide them with a better life...

decadbal is offline Banned
    where were the mounties...

Quote Originally Posted by OSTIE
    Yea, to be honest.... Ive never taken Canadian violence to be serious... because it just seems like a very FAR upnorth from me (milw), with a bunch of french dudes challenging eachother to duels with a slap of the glove.... but what would I know, the only places in canada Ive visited were fly in fishing/hunting resorts...

I hear yea though on thinkin of raising kids in metro areas.... Im glad ive experienced what I have so I can have a proud perspective on life, but if I have kids..... I would go crazy if they got into the sh!t ive been into.... I guess its the pot callin the kettle black, but I wont raise kids till I atleast turn 28 and I can provide them with a better life...
    We prolly have much more in common than u think... I went through and did some crazy sh*t when I was younger. Wouldnt want my kids going through the same things but when I actually sit and think about it life in the streets tought me a hell of allot of sh*t I needed to know... respect, self-reliance, defence,etc...

Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    where were the mounties...
    Riding the horses duh

Dont want this to turn into a cop bash thing I will delete the thread if it does...

The female cops around here seem like they are always trying to prove something its always the female cops that harrass me. I was standing with a bunch of friends talkin to them about my bro laying there in the street and she picks me outta the crowd of people to yell and b*tch at bcs im standing to close ( I was behind the f*cking tape ) and its not the first time they stop me and harrass me on the street bcs they think im dealing. They never try and arrest me though just trying to show off I guess.

does this happen everywhere else too?

PS. No offense CB im talkin about female cops here

Quote Originally Posted by Angelis
    The female cops around here seem like they are always trying to prove something its always the female cops that harrass me. I was standing with a bunch of friends talkin to them about my bro laying there in the street and she picks me outta the crowd of people to yell and b*tch at bcs im standing to close ( I was behind the f*cking tape ) and its not the first time they stop me and harrass me on the street bcs they think im dealing. They never try and arrest me though just trying to show off I guess.

does this happen everywhere else too?
    On a la meme chose dans le West Island...

Around 2/3 of the cops here in the West-Island are ladies and in most cases I think they recruited the smallest tinyest women they could find... I kid you not, half of the women police officers here are under 5ft3in and weigh under 120 lbs.

So most of them exibit "small man" syndrome. Talk loud, act tough... you know the drill. But when things get rough, they call for help real fast.

Red

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
    On a la meme chose dans le West Island...

Around 2/3 of the cops here in the West-Island are ladies and in most cases I think they recruited the smallest tinyest women they could find... I kid you not, half of the women police officers here are under 5ft3in and weigh under 120 lbs.

So most of them exibit "small man" syndrome. Talk loud, act tough... you know the drill. But when things get rough, they call for help real fast.

Red
    Y devrais avoir une hauteur minimal pour rentrer a Nicolette

Quote Originally Posted by ReX357
    Y devrais avoir une hauteur minimal pour rentrer a Nicolette
    There used to be... but to fill the "women and minorities" quotas in police they made 2 standards... 1 for white men, 1 for the rest...

Ils ont fait la meme chose à St-Maxime... (fire school)

Red

GQ-Bouncer is offline Anabolic Member
    speaking from British Columbia

Canada has a drug problem that nobody seems to want to admit too, rec drugs is second only to taxes in provincial revenue.

when gangs like this appear to control product & sales, theirs going to be squabbles over the lower end distributors (eg, guys working the phonelines)

Ontario has already addressed problems such as these by adopting americanized policing methods (such has Highway patrol and specific drug task forces - allthough i dont know the details of it)

Thread Information