Prime is offline Naturally perfect

Ok so i take my belt in for weighted dips today...

after i finished i put the belt in the corner, where people store their bags and went off into another part of the gym to continue my workout. I walk back into the other part of the gym to find two guys using my belt for dips. They diddnt even ask. I felt a llittle pissed but i decided to leave them to it as i diddnt want to be distracted from my own workout. They had the cheek to finish using it and toss it down by the tree that hols the different cable attatchements, they hassnt even reconnected the bolt that held on the chain! I was pissed by now and wanted to say something but i was on speaking terms with one of the two and he had left. There were three guys who all looked the same, one of them had been the other guy using my belt but i couldnt work out which one. So instead of grabbing them one at a time i just said loudly to another guy in the gym that people shouldnt take the piss using other peoples stuff. As i walked out i walked past one of teh three and he looked at me rather sheepishly.

Sometimes i cant believe how rude, inconsiderate and disrespectful people can be.

decadbal is offline Banned
    biitch, if you had just told me it was yours ,id have not used it.... but now you have to make an entire ordeal about it.. and it wasnt even real pee, i drank beer all night, so its safe to say, it was just beer..

BDTR is offline Retired
    We have the belts for our members at our gym, dont need to bring our own. Maybe they thought it was the gyms belt?

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BDTR
    We have the belts for our members at our gym, dont need to bring our own. Maybe they thought it was the gyms belt?
    I'm sure that was the case. They saw you "use it and lay it back down" so they did the same.

decadbal is offline Banned
    i said iw as sorry...get over it woman

The gym has no belts its byo. I get anal over it because some **** stole my last belt from the same gym.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    I was going to suggest the same.. Always stealing my ideas

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    Quote Originally Posted by Prime
    The gym has no belts its byo. I get anal over it because some **** stole my last belt from the same gym.
    dont walk away from your belt to the other side of the gym. take it with you and it wont get stolen

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    hmm fair enough..just start pounding random ppl

And you still leave your belt laying around? hhmmm...

BARLOW is offline Senior Member
    u deserve it :P lol

Spyder Guest
    "Hi, i started taking sustanon250 about 6 week ago. Ive never used it before. The other night i caught some guys stealing my dip belt, I thought now was my chance so i flexed up and went over to them expecting the sustanon to take over. I ended up getting my arse kicked. What is going on? I thought steroids make you able to fight??"

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Sometimes i cant believe how rude, inconsiderate and disrespectful people can be.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    It's BYOS (bring your own ****) for my gym as well but everyone knows me so they all know what's mine but most still ask before using. The really weird thing though is someone stole one of my sweaty-assed sweat shirts from the locker room! I'm not talking clean and dry! I'm talking sweaty, stinky soaked to the bone! I hang up my shirts on a hanger on the front of my lockers (yes plural....I have a lot of ****) so they dry by the time I finish work and pack up to head home. Then two weeks later someone took my favorite hat! I've worn that thing everyday in the gym and I've NEVER washed it!

I think I have someone stalking me and has a shrine with all my stuff and a bunch of candles around it! The shame of the matter is it has to be a guy....the stuff they took was from the mens locker room. EEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spyder Guest
    it probably stunk up the place and they threw it in the dumpster ..... "stalking, shrine"

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut
    It's BYOS (bring your own ****) for my gym as well but everyone knows me so they all know what's mine but most still ask before using. The really weird thing though is someone stole one of my sweaty-assed sweat shirts from the locker room! I'm not talking clean and dry! I'm talking sweaty, stinky soaked to the bone! I hang up my shirts on a hanger on the front of my lockers (yes plural....I have a lot of ****) so they dry by the time I finish work and pack up to head home. Then two weeks later someone took my favorite hat! I've worn that thing everyday in the gym and I've NEVER washed it!

I think I have someone stalking me and has a shrine with all my stuff and a bunch of candles around it! The shame of the matter is it has to be a guy....the stuff they took was from the mens locker room. EEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You may think it's gross, but you can't smell it in the frames. I like it and I'm keeping it.

BUBBA74 is offline Senior Member
    looked at me rather sheepishly.
    Oh I hate that!!!

Maybe he thought your gym finally invested in one.

Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    Dont make me open up a can boy!

Ok new rant.
    Women have no ****ing knowledge of gym etiquet. I was resting between sets on a machine and this bird just walks over sits down, puts the pin in at 10kgs and starts repping out for like 5 mins!!! I dont like to disturb people during a set but this was taking the piss, i had only stopped for a quick rest and the bitch diddnt even ask to work in!!. When she finished her totally pointless set she got up and buggered off. I did my set got up got catch my breath and another bitch did the same bloody thing!! I wanted to grab the old cow and toss her across the gym!

Thread Information