Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

H&K USP .40cal s&w

hey guys, just curious if any of you have experience with the H&K USP line?

I just got a .40cal s&w and so far it is shooting better than any other handgun I have shot!

anyone else like/dislike them?
    Alex

PS: I'll snap some pics when I get some my camera back

BUMP, no one have any experience with them?

Alex

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ArkansasAlex
    BUMP, no one have any experience with them?

Alex

i bought the g19 from glock.. is this the full size usp or the comact

full size, I got it for concealment, but the compact was just to small for my hand, the .45 actually fit better. but he had a new .40 cal at an awesoem price with 2 high cap mags, and night sights, so I went with the .40!

I looked at the glock models, and the springfield arms models, but I just decided to go with the H&K because from what I have heard and read they make the best guns you can buy.

Alex

PS: I was close to buying the USP .45 tactical model, with adjustable sights and the threaded barrel. But It was close to 200 more, and a little bit larger, so I didnt.

full size, I got it for concealment, but the compact was just to small for my hand, the .45 actually fit better. but he had a new .40 cal at an awesoem price with 2 high cap mags, and night sights, so I went with the .40!

I looked at the glock models, and the springfield arms models, but I just decided to go with the H&K because from what I have heard and read they make the best guns you can buy.

Alex

PS: I was close to buying the USP .45 tactical model, with adjustable sights and the threaded barrel. But It was close to 200 more, and a little bit larger, so I didnt.
    the full size for me was a little too big for easy concealment.. thats why i went with the 9mm glock.. that and i shoot it like a **** champ. whenever i get a 45 it will be the usp full size.. but yeah you got a **** good gun. how much was it?

Swellin Guest
    The USP is one of the best pistols on the market (specifically in it's class)....hands down. I don't own one, but I certainly do like them. H&K produces high quality weapons...so expect that when you buy one wearing that name.

he had it for 749$ with the 2 mags and the night sights, and thats an awesome price compared to the other places I have looked.

It is a large gun for concealment, but it can still be done. I mean you can have a milk jug under you shirt, most of the time you can see the buldge when someone is concealing. unless your one of those skinny ****ers!!

Peace
    Alex

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Had an HK91 before. No pistols. I could only think they would be excellent.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    I knew American's were gun nuts but I had no idea its perfectly ok to conceal one Thats scary as f***, I think I'll stay up here where theres less chance of getting my ass capped.

Gearhead007 is offline Associate Member
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxtem.
    Last edited by Gearhead007; 09-27-2007 at 06:40 PM.

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    i love my USP compact 9mm two tone, i conceal that bitch all the time lol..... but honestly i like it more then my p2000 sub compact. my friend is the right guy to talk to about the USP line, he has everyone one, in every color, in every caliber lol. we got some nice machine guns from HK in my house too lol

Quote Originally Posted by jcstomper
    i love my USP compact 9mm two tone, i conceal that bitch all the time lol..... but honestly i like it more then my p2000 sub compact. my friend is the right guy to talk to about the USP line, he has everyone one, in every color, in every caliber lol. we got some nice machine guns from HK in my house too lol

got an MP5?

any pictures?

Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    I knew American's were gun nuts but I had no idea its perfectly ok to conceal one Thats scary as f***, I think I'll stay up here where theres less chance of getting my ass capped.

to be legal you have to get your license, which you can get when you turn 21

Alex

JC, is that a good price for what I got? from the research I have done, I think its awesome. Just curious.

Alex

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    35 states out of 50, "shall issue, concealed carry permits". We can only pray it will be 50 states. Nothing like an idiot criminal knowing its legal to conceal to get them to move on.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails H&K USP .40cal s&w-ccwmap.gif  

JC, is that a good price for what I got? from the research I have done, I think its awesome. Just curious.

Alex
    749$ is actually an avg price. i was looking into the compacts but too bulky to total conceal. thats why i got the glock. now for a shoot around pistol that normally i dont use for self protection i go with the 45 hk usp.. bad ass guns. good choice on the 40. how snappy is the recoil? 40's are high pressured cartridges and can snap harder than a 45

zuke is offline Member
    i used to have a usp .45. it was a great gun, but i decided to go with something a little smaller. i liked the recoil on the .45. that spring hk uses is nice.

got an MP5?

any pictures?
    2 mp5, 1 mp5k, 1 uzi, 2 mac 11's, 1 mac 10, 1 tommy gun, about 7 full auto M-16's, a few HK's that i dont know the names, more hand guns then i can count, and some tripod mounted belt fed monster. my friend is a little bit of a gun nut, his gun safe is 6 feet tall, 6 feet wide, and 3 feet deep. its pretty sick, ill see if i can get some pics, actualy i have a pic of me with the MP5 all dressed up like the taliban lol... i wrapped some dress shirt on my head, its pretty funny, but youll have to give me to the end of the day to upload the pics. but i promise i will, just to prove im not BS'ing lol

me personally only own the Two HK's and one Tec nine, thats good enough for me lol
    Last edited by jcstomper; 04-06-2005 at 10:45 AM.

Alex
    749 isnt bad cause of the night sights, i got my USP compact for around 700, and my P2000 sub for $550. check out this site youll find some good deals.

www.gunbroker.com

this is my HK, not my actual guns, but they are the pics from their website, so im not worried about the serial numbers. the Two tone is the one i carry.

and my sub compact:

BDTR is offline Retired
    Get the .45...

The .40 is nice though.

Mp5 = ****ty unless you have full auto. I've owned a few.

Quote Originally Posted by BDTR
    Get the .45...

The .40 is nice though.

Mp5 = ****ty unless you have full auto. I've owned a few.
    um a MP5 IS ONLY IN FULL AUTO, your thinking of a hk53, same shape and look but its semi auto. and like i said above, everything in that list of guns is full auto. yes he pays alot in tax stamps lol. you probably owned a few hk53's, cause a full auto mp5 costs about 14 grand and there arent that many in the states.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Actually i'm talking about the H&K SP89 which is just a semi auto version of the mp5.

I've owned a MP5SD3 9MM with retractable stock, bought it for 12 grand.
    Not worth the price for just "owning" it, I'm not involved in any close quarters combat where I need it.. Just something I wanted to own.

um a MP5 IS ONLY IN FULL AUTO, your thinking of a hk53, same shape and look but its semi auto. and like i said above, everything in that list of guns is full auto. yes he pays alot in tax stamps lol. you probably owned a few hk53's, cause a full auto mp5 costs about 14 grand and there arent that many in the states.

Actually i'm talking about the H&K SP89 which is just a semi auto version of the mp5.

I've owned a MP5SD3 9MM with retractable stock, bought it for 12 grand.
    Not worth the price for just "owning" it, I'm not involved in any close quarters combat where I need it.. Just something I wanted to own.
    got ya, yeah he has 2 or 3 of them, both have folding stocks, one has a silencer. all legal, he goes and shoots in compititions every sunday here in LV. all of his are 9mm also. but his m16's are in anything from 9mm to .50 cal
    Last edited by jcstomper; 04-06-2005 at 03:07 PM.

and no its a semi verson of the mp5k

http://www.hkpro.com/sp89.htm

and mp5k

no where near the same size between the two, the sp89 is more the size like a tec 9
    mp5
    Last edited by jcstomper; 04-06-2005 at 03:09 PM.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Thats why im moving there in the next couple years.

got ya, yeah he has 2 or 3 of them, both have folding stocks, one has a silencer. all legal, he goes and shoots in compititions every sunday here in LV. all of his are 9mm also. but his m16's are in anything from 9mm to .50 cal

BDTR is offline Retired
    I know the difference.

and no its a semi verson of the mp5k

http://www.hkpro.com/sp89.htm

and mp5k

no where near the same size between the two, the sp89 is more the size like a tec 9
    mp5

Thats why im moving there in the next couple years.
    yeah its pretty fun, but we were allowed to shoot full auto back in PA also.

Tags is offline Associate Member
    You bro's should get into airsoft... They have all those same guns posted above they look identical... Airsoft is pretty fun any of you play???

BDTR is offline Retired
    Oh you arent in PA now? I thought you were.. That's where im going to move.

yeah its pretty fun, but we were allowed to shoot full auto back in PA also.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Hard to explain why.. but theres just something about a real submachine gun in your hand that airsoft cannot give you.

I have tried em though, they're pretty fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Tags
    You bro's should get into airsoft... They have all those same guns posted above they look identical... Airsoft is pretty fun any of you play???

Oh you arent in PA now? I thought you were.. That's where im going to move.
    no i moved to LV for about 2 years for real estate, then ill be back in PA. i wish i was in PA right now, i freaking hate Las Vegas. only thing cool is that jay cutler works out at the same golds as i do and i see him there a once a week or so.

Hard to explain why.. but theres just something about a real submachine gun in your hand that airsoft cannot give you.

I have tried em though, they're pretty fun.
    agreed

cjp85 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    The only people that would "cap" anyone are the same ones who don't really care if it's legal or not to carry, they do it anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by cjp85
    The only people that would "cap" anyone are the same ones who don't really care if it's legal or not to carry, they do it anyway.
    not true, i carry legally and i cant wait to cap someone lol. just ask BDTR about the 5 page thread we just had about the subject lol

cjp85 is offline Member
    not true, i carry legally and i cant wait to cap someone lol. just ask BDTR about the 5 page thread we just had about the subject lol
    Haha, guess I should have said most people

Hometown Hero is offline Associate Member
    I love USP's. You certainly haven't made a bad choice, and arguably the best choice.

Hugh G Rekshan is offline New Member

I got the MP5, Do you have 14 grand?

Quote Originally Posted by Phillyboy1 View Post
    I will sell you mp5's all day for 14 grand.

Hugh G Rekshan is offline New Member
    It's an off brand for pistols. Nobody even talks about Hk pistols anymore. Sig Sauer and Glock is where it's at!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information