Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    tonytone is offline Anabolic Member

fat people at the grocery store....

So yesterday I am at the local grocery store purchasing my usual items, couple of bags of chicken breasts, oats, bread, almonds, flax, lean ground meat, and some low carb protein bars. I'm next in line and these people get in line behind me. As they begin to put their stuff on the counter I hear one say "low carb.....who would ever eat that gross sh1t?" I quickly turn around, and could easily pick out the one that said it, as his eyes immediately looked toward the floor. The other 2 are just stunned looking as I guess they didn't expect me to hear the comment. I quickly look all 3 of them in the face, then glance down at their items..........ice cream bars, fritos, coke, beer, and some sort of fruit snacks. After surveying their less-than-healthy goods, and their fat guts hanging over their pants, I conclude that these guys are definitely not stocking up for cheat day, but that every day is cheat day in their world . I decide I need to make a very witty remark regarding their fat *sses. Just as I'm about to speak, fat momma #1 waddles up to the line with what I suspect is her daughter. They begin talking to one of the guys about dinner plans. The little girl was pretty cute so I decided to spare her the embarrassment of humiliating her fat ass father in front of everyone. So i guess I did a good deed then, huh? just wanted to vent aboutthis. What would you guys have done?????

GQ-Bouncer is offline Anabolic Member
    hahaha Good job man, seriously

remember, patience is a virtue

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    I see the same thing at my grocery store back home. What really gets to me is the fat a$ses that ride around in the automatic wheelchairs, not because they are handicap or hurt, but bc they are just too fat and lazy to walk around...btw, good job on biting your tongue...

xfade7 is offline Member
    i would have taken my shirt off..

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    it is so funny to see what **** people eat. i guess the turm you are what you is true.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by xfade7

a man after my own heart

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fitnessguy
    I see the same thing at my grocery store back home. What really gets to me is the fat a$ses that ride around in the automatic wheelchairs, not because they are handicap or hurt, but bc they are just too fat and lazy to walk around...btw, good job on biting your tongue...
    I do that, i get tired walking around walmart.

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychotron

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychotron

man I REALLY hate wal-mart........

xfade7 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    it is so funny to see what **** people eat. i guess the turm you are what you is true.
    i think you mean you are what you eat. =D

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    i think you mean you are what you eat. =D
    So would that make me your mother?

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, ii also dont know how people can buy the 1/2 gallon containers of ice cream...

PhysicalArt is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tonytone36
    So yesterday I am at the local grocery store purchasing my usual items, couple of bags of chicken breasts, oats, bread, almonds, flax, lean ground meat, and some low carb protein bars. I'm next in line and these people get in line behind me. As they begin to put their stuff on the counter I hear one say "low carb.....who would ever eat that gross sh1t?" I quickly turn around, and could easily pick out the one that said it, as his eyes immediately looked toward the floor. The other 2 are just stunned looking as I guess they didn't expect me to hear the comment. I quickly look all 3 of them in the face, then glance down at their items..........ice cream bars, fritos, coke, beer, and some sort of fruit snacks. After surveying their less-than-healthy goods, and their fat guts hanging over their pants, I conclude that these guys are definitely not stocking up for cheat day, but that every day is cheat day in their world . I decide I need to make a very witty remark regarding their fat *sses. Just as I'm about to speak, fat momma #1 waddles up to the line with what I suspect is her daughter. They begin talking to one of the guys about dinner plans. The little girl was pretty cute so I decided to spare her the embarrassment of humiliating her fat ass father in front of everyone. So i guess I did a good deed then, huh? just wanted to vent aboutthis. What would you guys have done?????

And to think, they think you are unusual . You did take the high road I must say...You could have crushed them with 1million come backs.

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    you should have had nobby smack them in the face with his bike chain.

I would have done just the same, if the kid wasnt there I'd have made some witty comeback about them being fat.

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    Show 'em your six pack:-)

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    i woulda taken off my pants ...

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    good job bro. no reason to hurt a little girl like that.

I would have taken the girl aside and told her that if she keeps eating that junk that when she gets older she'll look fat like her parents.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    I would have taken the girl aside and told her that if she keeps eating that junk that when she gets older she'll look fat like her parents.
    or take her aside and pork her.

BARLOW is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    i woulda taken off my pants ...
    taking ur pants off got u into enough trouble already , hoe.

that also got u in trouble, stop u hoe.

i work in a grocery store, these fat lards buy so many unhealthy things..... then they are like did you go to the y today?
    nope im at work
    well i did and i walked 3 miles...
    good job considering u got 3 things of ice cream and cookies

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    Screw You For Judging Me!!!!!!!!

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    You can buy beer at your grocery stores? LMFAO.........

xfade7 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BARLOW
    i work in a grocery store, these fat lards buy so many unhealthy things..... then they are like did you go to the y today?
    nope im at work
    well i did and i walked 3 miles...
    good job considering u got 3 things of ice cream and cookies
    lol my old teacher who got type 2 diabetes from being fat used to tell us she would go to the y at 5 in the morning and run 3 miles! no way that happened, no way she walked 1.. and i would see her sneaking little bites of cookie while we were working.. pathetic.

yaup

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC

lol thats exactly wut i was thinking

rambo is offline The Lord God
    Honestly, good job in holding your tongue, it takes a real man to do that. They'll get theirs when they have three surgeons unable to save their life during a heart attack because they couldn't find a blade big enough to cut through all that fat tissue.

LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan
    my thoughts exactly

rambo is offline The Lord God
    Quote Originally Posted by LB55blitz
    my thoughts exactly
    I believe he said LITTLE GIRL, you sick bastards. It's a good thing you guys have to register before you move into new neighborhoods.

LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by rambo
    I believe he said LITTLE GIRL, you sick bastards. It's a good thing you guys have to register before you move into new neighborhoods.
    wel he said she was cute, so i assumed that she wasnt like 8. i was thinkin somewhere arond 16 or 17.

IntensityX is offline BDTRs SHEMALE
    man I REALLY hate wal-mart........
    Not as much as I hate it as a matter of fact no one on this planet hates walmart more then me

Now I would have said the difference between me and you is that the ladies look at you and want to throw up and the ladies like your daughter look at me and want to f*ck my brains out just like what your daughter is doing now so go ahead and have your silly junk food I'll stick with my food of the gods and bang chicks including your daughter by the way(now talking to the daughter)

Your place or mine

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    the thing to do is to shop with a buddy... poking fun at fat people is better in pairs... it's like tag-team wrestling really.

After you heard the comment... the next step was to look your buddy in the eye and then point simultaneously (look i'm edumacated...) at his gut and laugh... hysterically...and then high-five each other.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    actually...here you can get beer almost anywhere...and our grocery stores sell a bit of everything (no..no d-bol tho)

Whats unusual about that?

Here you can buy beer and wine in grocery stores, convenience stores and even gas stations (most of which have a mini-convenience store). Isn't it like that in the rest of Canada?

Red

Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
    Whats unusual about that?

Here you can buy beer and wine in grocery stores, convenience stores and even gas stations (most of which have a mini-convenience store). Isn't it like that in the rest of Canada?

Red
    You can buy non-alcoholic garbage in grocery stores, yes.

I know Quebec sells beer at gas stations, etc... not here in Ontario though.

You can buy non-alcoholic garbage in grocery stores, yes.

I know Quebec sells beer at gas stations, etc... not here in Ontario though.
    Seriously? I thought "beer everywhere and at the gas station" was Canada wide...

Wow you learn something new every day...

Red

Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
    Seriously? I thought "beer everywhere and at the gas station" was Canada wide...

Wow you learn something new every day...

Red
    I thought you were out west, no?

Nah, here you gotta go the the LCBO or the Beer Store... which reminds me...

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    I love visits to the grocery store. You see all these people with their highly processed foods, soda. They are wondering why they got diabetes and their kids are 30 lbs over weight.

I may drink a couple of sodas a year. I laugh to myself when I see some family pushing a couple of cases in the cart. It's freaking sugar water. mmmm mmmmm.

Had a friend that needed a place to stay while going through a divorce. Literally I would walk down stairs in the morning and he's eating fruity pebbles with whole milk and drinking a can of coke at 8:30 in the morning. No leaving the sugar that came off the cereal from the milk either...gotta drink it all down....I was like ****, that's more sugar than I eat in 4 days just in that one meal. He's in his early thirties, doesn't smoke but had a mild stroke last year. Wonder why?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information