Thread: stupid people

beatango2008 is offline Senior Member

stupid people

I hate when the highschool kids come workout in my gym and they walk around like their tough guys or somthing and only weigh 140lbs and they try and put on a mean face but it just looks stupid and makes me wanna go over and headbutt them. and when one does sitting bicep curls the rest take up all the benchs waiting for him to get done.
    sorry just had to vent......people at the gym just pis$ me off somtimes.

ebjack is offline Senior Member
    the guys that curl in the squat rack piss me off....go use the fuukin military rack...no one uses that one ever (only me on alternate thursdays)

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    i love it when people hog equipment that i want to use. that way i get to ask them to either hurry up or move. then, depending on their attitude, i either get my workout done quicker, or a confrontation. win win!

haha yea....I have to just set back and try to ignore them cause I would probably get really pissed and just end up beating their ass lol.

krusher is offline Junior Member
    yup it just wouldn't be a day without crossing paths with a couple of ass clowns at the gym. their's a group of high school kids at mine on of them is like 140 and he wears a bbing tank top, hes a runt but he's knows he's diesel theirs no stopping him!

Quote Originally Posted by krusher
    yup it just wouldn't be a day without crossing paths with a couple of ass clowns at the gym. their's a group of high school kids at mine on of them is like 140 and he wears a bbing tank top, hes a runt but he's knows he's diesel theirs no stopping him!

hahaha classic

I hought about getting one of those shirts but I dont want people to think sh!t even though I look better then most of the people at my gym.

armbar83 is offline Senior Member
    i hate guys that are a couple years older than high school kids and get stressed out while your lifting and complain to everyone about how stupid and headbuttable they are.

its just funny because the kids in hs are like 17 and the kids that complain are 19 or 20. i know it sounds close but this is a huuuuuggggeeee difference.

krusher is offline Junior Member
    I'm not losing any sleep over it I'm 26, it's more entertaining to me than anything, how off their perception is of themselves is in relation to others in the gym, but then again look at the tryouts on amerian idol.

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    I like going to the gym when the high school lets out. They all show up in those stupid under armour tight shirts. Most don't weigh more that 140. They run around and flex and talk big. Then I get on the military press and punch out 4 sets @ 215, and then they shut up.

JAYROD is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ebjack
    the guys that curl in the squat rack piss me off....go use the fuukin military rack...no one uses that one ever (only me on alternate thursdays)
    yup. and the funny thing is they don't even squat. maybe they think it's a curl rack. i think it's funny when there are 2 or 3 of them together and one of 'em says "let's go do some squats" and then they go over to the leg press. it's clear to me they don't know what a squat rack is if they don't even know what squats are.

Quote Originally Posted by armbar83
    i hate guys that are a couple years older than high school kids and get stressed out while your lifting and complain to everyone about how stupid and headbuttable they are.

its just funny because the kids in hs are like 17 and the kids that complain are 19 or 20. i know it sounds close but this is a huuuuuggggeeee difference.

So I guess what your saying is you hate people like me?
    well I take the gym very serious I go there to workout not socialize like half the people there if I wanted to interact with others I would join a country club. dont even post sh!t like this is my thread if your gonna hate on me.

X-Damien is offline Associate Member
    I don't pay attention, I guess they too will learn and become knowledgeable like people on this forum some day gotta start somewhere...
    What bothers me more is when guys stretch for 30-40 min on the floor and only do 10 reps of curls. 1002...1003...1004
    dudes in short shorts and under armour...oh - gloves up to their elbows and wrist bands. Just bad...bad

X-Damien is offline Associate Member
    parachute pants...

armbar83 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by beatango2008
    So I guess what your saying is you hate people like me?
    well I take the gym very serious I go there to workout not socialize like half the people there if I wanted to interact with others I would join a country club. dont even post sh!t like this is my thread if your gonna hate on me.

im just saying, why rag on people because they are smaller and/or younger than you. you wouldnt like it if the larger/older guys looked down on you for the same reasons. everyone has to start out somewhere and it wasnt too long ago you were in there shoes. how old are you? be nice and ask his buddies to get up, if they are dicks then headbutt away

maybe you should take yourself a little less seriously...im not "hating" on you...
    Last edited by armbar83; 02-10-2007 at 08:51 PM.

Thread Information