biggnik56 is offline Associate Member

Cool Appreciate what we have......

A lot of us , not consciosly(sp), take advantage of what we have. Monday I was driving to this chick i'm seing's house, and some dude runs a red light...
    So no witnesses stayed and now i'm ****ed. My jeep is totaled, and i have to quit wrestling, and possibly training for a while to save up some loot and get back on track. So all i say to all of you is love what you have daily. Enjoy the fact that we can get outta bed in the morn, jump in our cars go train, go to work, and live our lives. Because for now, I can't. I'm not injured, but it just blows.. no car. thanx for letting me vent guys/gals....
    ~Nik~

clhp20 is offline Member
    That sucks, What did the runner do? Run. Hopefully your insurance will cover it.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    Quote Originally Posted by biggnik56
    A lot of us , not consciosly(sp), take advantage of what we have. Monday I was driving to this chick i'm seing's house, and some dude runs a red light...
    So no witnesses stayed and now i'm ****ed. My jeep is totaled, and i have to quit wrestling, and possibly training for a while to save up some loot and get back on track. So all i say to all of you is love what you have daily. Enjoy the fact that we can get outta bed in the morn, jump in our cars go train, go to work, and live our lives. Because for now, I can't. I'm not injured, but it just blows.. no car. thanx for letting me vent guys/gals....
    ~Nik~
    sorry to hear that ur hurt bro..but
    insurance???

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    my heart goes out to you bro... my mum's car got hit recently and we're already in a tight spot here financially.The truck driver admitted liability at the scene and then recounted afterwards at the insurance office... no witnesses can be found...so we're in a Hole.

So i understand somewhat...and hope all works out for you bro.

People are getting out of control with red lights. Now, they are merely suggestions. I always wait to see what jackass is barrelling down trying to make it thru the yellow. In Vegas, everyone waits a couple of seconds out of habit. It is freaking ridicuolous. Hope you feel better man.

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Sorry to hear man, best of luck

biggnik56 is offline Associate Member
    thanks all. i have insurance so hopefully that'll take some pressure off....

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    i was with my friend recently and we got in an accident and it was clearly the other guys fault. he tried to deny it and said he'd be in contact with my buddies insurance agent and see what he says about his driving. funny thing is i'm his insurance agent and handed the other driver my card. he didn't say much after that. the police report clearly stated it was his fault anyways though. it gave me a good laugh. i should have gave him my cell # and watched him call it and it ring to me 5 feet away. that would have been great.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    As much as it sucks, it's good your car was hosed and not YOU!

Can always be worse.

~SC~

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

Can always be worse.

~SC~

Absolutely.

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    i hate when people come to stop signs and don't stop so how can you know who's ride away it is if one person isn't even going to stop. people in my town are worse about that than red lights. here they see yellow and they're smashing on the brakes and then when it turns green they're dazing off and sitting there for awhile after green. i could complain all day about the drivers in my town.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

Can always be worse.

~SC~
    This is true.. I have a driving test today.. I will make sure to stop lol

gixxer600 is offline Member
    Sorry to hear bro! Best of luck! Like SC said, it could have been WAY worse.

Thread Information