Thumbs up To the teens and young 20's/AAR & the internet

If only I had the kinds of resources these kids have today. The internet and AAR is a wealth of information. No one in my H.S. ever took roids and my first AAS experience in college was with a guy who gave me some bags of pills and some scribble with a dosing schedule. Just said, "here take these and eat & train like a mad man." Didn't know about dex, pro/fat pro/carb, cardio timing, etc. I was in great shape and was strong but if I only knew then what I know now.

AAS are much easier to get now and the supplements have gotten better. In college, I was introduced to one of the founders of Beverly International and their products. That was nice.

Anyway....you guys in HS and college are in a great position to have all of this information at your disposal. Take me back 15 years and let me do it again knowing what I know now.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member

TommyTrainR is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by West Coast All Star
    If only I had the kinds of resources these kids have today. The internet and AAR is a wealth of information. No one in my H.S. ever took roids and my first AAS experience in college was with a guy who gave me some bags of pills and some scribble with a dosing schedule. Just said, "here take these and eat & train like a mad man." Didn't know about dex, pro/fat pro/carb, cardio timing, etc. I was in great shape and was strong but if I only knew then what I know now.

AAS are much easier to get now and the supplements have gotten better. In college, I was introduced to one of the founders of Beverly International and their products. That was nice.

Anyway....you guys in HS and college are in a great position to have all of this information at your disposal. Take me back 15 years and let me do it again knowing what I know now.
    I hear ya bro., but I'm on the receiving end. I'm 19 (never did a cycle before) and I started researching all this exercise/fitness/nutrition stuff about 3 years ago. I now teach others at my college about nutrition and exercising. There's so much information out there. One just needs to learn how to weed out what's correct and whats not. There are tons of false calims out there!

Thread Information