Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 26 of 26
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    991

    Highly motivated due to this song.

    Higher by The Game. This song is just nuts. It's incredible. I've heard it over and over. I have a few more weeks to start AS again but **** after hearing this song I want to start Monday. lol

  2. #2
    Psychotron's Avatar
    Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    2,581
    i find this one to be extremely motivating.
    http://derek.inconsiderate.org/Tranc...een%20Mix).mp3

  3. #3
    SplinterCell's Avatar
    SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    1,929
    Porn gets me motivated

  4. #4
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    Higher is a good song.

    ~SC~

  5. #5
    IronFreakX's Avatar
    IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    8,803
    ummm rap crap
    some r good tho

  6. #6
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    What music do you listen to CMX?

    ~SC~

  7. #7
    BUBBA74 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Your Mom's House
    Posts
    1,941
    Quote Originally Posted by The Massacre
    Higher by The Game. This song is just nuts. It's incredible. I've heard it over and over. I have a few more weeks to start AS again but **** after hearing this song I want to start Monday. lol
    I usually stick to my devil music. But I do listen to rap.
    But for it to get me pumped up it would have to be some
    Three Six or Lil John.

    Whaaaaaaaata!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    OOOOOOOOOkay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  8. #8
    PatrickBateman's Avatar
    PatrickBateman is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by The Massacre
    Higher by The Game. This song is just nuts. It's incredible. I've heard it over and over. I have a few more weeks to start AS again but **** after hearing this song I want to start Monday. lol
    Downloading it!

  9. #9
    Vito_Gatti's Avatar
    Vito_Gatti is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Chico
    Posts
    296
    DMX was the only rap that got me pumped enough to lift. Most of the **** today is pussy, and makes me wanna sleep instead of lift.

  10. #10
    Psychotron's Avatar
    Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    2,581
    Quote Originally Posted by Vito_Gatti
    DMX was the only rap that got me pumped enough to lift. Most of the **** today is pussy, and makes me wanna sleep instead of lift.
    Ditto

  11. #11
    BARLOW is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    in a hole
    Posts
    1,564
    ditto....... dmx was only one who could get me motivated.

  12. #12
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    Yeah, other rap is "p*ssy", however look @ DMX now.



    ~SC~

  13. #13
    Mr_Cool's Avatar
    Mr_Cool is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    England
    Posts
    14

    Cool

    "Red light spells Danger" is the best song eva, Billy Ocean a star

  14. #14
    Mr_Cool's Avatar
    Mr_Cool is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    England
    Posts
    14
    Also "ive got the power" makes me motaviated alot

  15. #15
    Prime's Avatar
    Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Tropical England
    Posts
    3,531
    higher by creed is a good track!

  16. #16
    Prime's Avatar
    Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Tropical England
    Posts
    3,531
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychotron
    i find this one to be extremely motivating.
    http://derek.inconsiderate.org/Tranc...een%20Mix).mp3
    makes me want to go buy a whistle, dummy and glowstick and dance in a field. Doesnt make me want to train tho

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    991
    Quote Originally Posted by BUBBA74
    I usually stick to my devil music. But I do listen to rap.
    But for it to get me pumped up it would have to be some
    Three Six or Lil John.

    Whaaaaaaaata!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    OOOOOOOOOkay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yup, The king of Crunk definately gets me hyped...I just heard his new single coming out on radio now "GET CRUNK MUTHA****A!" Good track.

    I like Game though and I guess some of his songs about coming up from nothing to something with proper motivation relate to me because I still remember the first time I tried to lift a weight for my weight training class. I was like 120lbs and some asshole didn't want to change the weight for me on a MAX (115lbs) test my freshman year and made me keep the person's last but I wasn't supposed to do that. I was so small and scared I didn't complain and I tried and he let it fall on my chest and everyone laughed at me in that class. Even my coach ridiculed me....so bad that I had to pertend I got hurt to get out of that class because of the embarassment. I Vowed never to touch a weight again.

    Funny how things change...I've past all those guys twice and made my coach look like a ballerina. The look on his face when I visited my old school was priceless.

  18. #18
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    Yeah, revenge is sweeter when you don't even have to say SH*T!

    I've been there, done that a lot myself!



    ~SC~

    Quote Originally Posted by The Massacre
    Yup, The king of Crunk definately gets me hyped...I just heard his new single coming out on radio now "GET CRUNK MUTHA****A!" Good track.

    I like Game though and I guess some of his songs about coming up from nothing to something with proper motivation relate to me because I still remember the first time I tried to lift a weight for my weight training class. I was like 120lbs and some asshole didn't want to change the weight for me on a MAX (115lbs) test my freshman year and made me keep the person's last but I wasn't supposed to do that. I was so small and scared I didn't complain and I tried and he let it fall on my chest and everyone laughed at me in that class. Even my coach ridiculed me....so bad that I had to pertend I got hurt to get out of that class because of the embarassment. I Vowed never to touch a weight again.

    Funny how things change...I've past all those guys twice and made my coach look like a ballerina. The look on his face when I visited my old school was priceless.

  19. #19
    3Vandoo's Avatar
    3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Bandit County
    Posts
    4,249
    Jump Around gets me on! since 1993

  20. #20
    Jantzen4k's Avatar
    Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    $ Make The World Go Round
    Posts
    3,388
    just downloaded it. good song

  21. #21
    PatrickBateman's Avatar
    PatrickBateman is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    6
    Didn't like it, to mellow!

  22. #22
    BUBBA74 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Your Mom's House
    Posts
    1,941
    Quote Originally Posted by 3Vandoo
    Jump Around gets me on! since 1993
    Ha theres a good one!!!

    "I'll serve your ass like John MacEnroe
    If your b*tch steps up, I'm smacking the ho
    Word to your moms I came to drop bombs
    I got more rhymes than the bible's got psalms"


  23. #23
    RussianVodka's Avatar
    RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Russian liquer plant
    Posts
    1,483
    Quote Originally Posted by Vito_Gatti
    DMX was the only rap that got me pumped enough to lift. Most of the **** today is pussy, and makes me wanna sleep instead of lift.
    I agree. DMX is the king of rap. I hate girlie rapers:-)

  24. #24
    IntensityX's Avatar
    IntensityX is offline BDTRs SHEMALE
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    877
    The only thing that rap motivates me is to shoot all rap stars for creating the most annyoing piece of music there is today

  25. #25
    BARLOW is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    in a hole
    Posts
    1,564
    song is not hype enough for me......

  26. #26
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    991
    Get crunk by Lil Jon is nuts for the gym.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •