Thread: Osteo-arthitis

Osteo-arthitis

ok i know this should be in the workout forum...but stuff there usually doent get many responses...but any ways...i was having bad bad knee pains and still am having them...so blah blah blah...i got an MRI it turns outi have osteoarthitis in my left knee...from football im guessing because im only 18...so squats are really out of the question...but i need somt things that might be easy on the kneee...but that will work my quads...its weird i can deadlift with no problem...but i just cant squat or anything like that..

so if anyone can help me ill really appreciate it...
    thanks..
    The Natural...

ps...BDTR how about changin my nickname...

BDTR is offline Retired
    See how the leg sled works for you.

and yeah.. i guess i'll change your title.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    well speaking as a soon to be physical therapist... ima say..do leg extensinos light weight single leg high rep go at the speed of 2 seconds to raise leg hold at extended point for 2 seconds then take 2 seconds to lower leg... wash rinse and repeat 15-20times for 3 sets

BDTR is offline Retired
    I know people with knee problems who if they even stand next to a leg extension machine, they will double over in pain.

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    well speaking as a soon to be physical therapist... ima say..do leg extensinos light weight single leg high rep go at the speed of 2 seconds to raise leg hold at extended point for 2 seconds then take 2 seconds to lower leg... wash rinse and repeat 15-20times for 3 sets

Thread Information