partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

A Moral Question??

what in someone's life-for instance, religion, occupation, ethnic background, age, health, or marital history- would keep you from marrying a person you had somehow already fallen in love with?

Ms Figure is offline Retired Moderator
    Thats very deep but im afraid once you have fallen in Love you are stuck so i guess in answer to that

NOTHING!
    Ms Figure

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    If I loved that person and wanted to be with them and vise versa nothing.It would,nt matter it would be irrlevant.

Remember true love holds no victims you should both be there because you want to.

Let me ask you a question what do you value in a r,ship and what are the key points that make that r,ship successful ? No sex or just physical attraction but the emotions held within that r,ship the things you value about your partner?

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator

Re: A Moral Question??

Originally posted by partyboynyc
    what in someone's life-for instance, religion, occupation, ethnic background, age, health, or marital history- would keep you from marrying a person you had somehow already fallen in love with?
    Nothing!!

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Cool Dude . . . whoa!

Originally posted by partyboynyc
    Wait a second . . . Is this the same guy that wrote in another thread, "hahaha.ok i'm taking note and plannign somethign phat.how sick will this be?i get a table reservation for a meeting spot in the club, set up all the invites and everything.it will be like getting ready for a competition,haha.get jacked, get there, get laid . . ."

I'm proud of you, Partyboy . . . this is actually deep.

cnyce89 is offline Banned
    i gotta say nothing, if ive already fallen in love then for me theres nothing that could possibly make me change my mind...

CYCLEON Guest
    what if you knew that one of you had HIV, cancer, etc. oooooorrrr,

about to head off to war in a place like chechnia, where surviaval is not so likely

or were about to go to jail for 5yrs.

Good points CYC but if Roberta was dying of cancer, or going to a deadly war or even going to jail...I would still have married her.

P

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    awww, pete. i don't think anything could stop something like that. if it's meant to be, it's meant to be.

for me..if someone i was deeply in love with and was married...and was diagnosed with cancer...i know i wouldnt get up and leave...id be by her side the whole time...being the person she knows i am..helping her through the time...

and in war...and jail...itd be the same situation....

CYCLEON Guest
    not if you were already married but rather found out earlier in teh relationship, but far enough in to realize that you were both in love.

what the person you fell in love with was already married? would you just walk away, or try to get that person to leave thier spouse?

CYCLEON Guest
    thats a very different idea dane - completely selfish thought in that case (the concept, i mean) - the other contemplates that both are available but do you go on or are willing to sacrifice your feelings because u feel its best for the other if you dont emotionally tie into them further - or is it?, etc.

this is rEALLY getting deep now...
    kinda like it though....now we see if this seperates the cold hearted ones and the ones that actually care about ones that they love

or you can tell who's on sus vs who's taking thier clomid!!!!

good point dane....lol

Pete you big ol softy

It would,nt make much difference if they were going to war ect but what if the person you loved was going to jail because they had murdered someone or interfered sexually with a child.Could you still love that person? I could,nt even somethings in my mind love can,t over see.

Originally posted by Billy Boy
    what if the person you loved was going to jail because they had murdered someone or interfered sexually with a child.Could you still love that person?
    That's a valid point Billy but falling in love with somebody, usually, happens over a period of time. I would like to think that during the process you would get to know everything about that person before you actually fell in love...but child abuse is something I don't think I could look beyond. I guess I'm saying if someone were capable of that I'm hoping I would find out before my feelings started to grow.

P

peter, while i understand you're point of view, i can't always agree with it. i'm a love a first sight kind of guy, and my last girlfriend (just recently seperated) and i just knew after spending a couple days together that it was meant to be. just my opinion, i've been wrong once or twice before.

Love at first sight I always thought that then realised it was just Lust at first sight!! LOL

But Pete Dane is right it happens then what?

I personally don,t believe that you ever get to know somebody 100% because it order to do that you have to share every emotion,every lie,and understand that person inside out and I don,t know if I would want to know everything about somebody.JMO
    Last edited by Billy Boy; 10-18-2001 at 07:36 AM.

love at first sight...well i dunno....ive fallen in love with the one i know in my heart is the one...and although it wasnt love at first sight...i tink it was...more along the lines of, we knew we were dif from the begining..... the love p[art is what grew out of it...

and i agree on billy boys point ,
    'I personally don,t believe that you ever get to know somebody 100% because it order to do that you have to share every emotion,every lie,and understand that person inside out and I wanted want to know somebody like that.JMO '

although i dont htink i would go as far as saying i wouldnt want to know someone lie that...
    loves a wierd thing....and someone said in one of there little...
    "one liners"

"true love doesnt fade, it just changes direction"

tottaly true...

Thread Information