Girlfreind and I took her kid to "Frankies Fun Park", ultimate roid rage inhibitor!!!

If you could ask me one place in this entire city that is the worst place to go while on gear, Frankies Fun Park would be it. It's a place with video games, laser tag, bumper boats, go carts, climbing wall, mini golf, a bunch of little brat birthday parties, pizza, a gazillion kids with tickets trying to win something that cost mom and dad 50 bucks but is worth no more than 2 bucks. Well yesterday I went here. I knew it was going to be the ultimate test, this is seriously the worst place to be while on a cycle. It started off really bad right from the get go. We got there and had to wait for my girls sister and her boyfreind to show up, easier said than done just waiting in the sun with an anxious 5 yr old who wants to start playing. Here comes the wining and complaining, let the games begin!!! They finally show up, now nobody knows what they wanna do first so we walk around aimlessly like idiots for 20 min. Second stress alarm goes off, half the stupid change machines are broken. Here, you get a little credit card thing that you put money on and slide it in the games. I wait in line amongst the screaming children, then the machine repeatedly spits my 5 back out at me for about 5 min. Finally, I'm forced to throw a 10 in, **** it, just give me my credit and get me the hell out of here right? So I give the card to my girl, they go off to play games. I walk past some kids shortly after who start shouting," Look, look, there goes the hulk!!!" hahahaha, I was kicking the wifebeater. It cracked me up, cute kids, mood is slowly back to cool until...... I decide to order a pizza. I always go to the line that is shorter but somehow get surpassed by 10 people in the opposite line because I get the cashier with the lower of the 2 IQ's. I wait......and wait.....and wait, amongst more of the screaming and yelling. "Happy birthday" is sang from far and near amongst the screaming and crying. Try telling a kid they can't get something out of the showcase because you dont have enough tickets. Then they dont understand the concept of what you had spent to get anything at all in the first place. More crying begins. Finally, the zit faced kid takes my order, I decided just to get an entire pizza for myself, the slices were 2 bucks each, a whole pie was 12 bucks. So they give me my pager. We then go outside to the go carts. My stepdaughter gets on the kiddie cart track, it's her first time on go carts by herself. I tell her to ram as many kids as possible and never hit her brakes no matter what. She takes the info in quite well. The dip**** working the track is letting the kids go around like 50 laps. I wanted to wait so I could see her go on them. The line is getting tired. Son of a bitch!!!!! My pager goes off and my pizza is ready, but I can't get it, I'm delayed for 20 min because I dont wanna leave and look like an ass for not watching her ride. I'm getting visions now of them throwing it away or giving it to somebody else, I need to get up there quick. I'm growing hungry and miserable. I watch her hit a few laps then book it to go eat. Pizza is down, happy once again!!!! The modd had definitely improved afetr food. Then we go to the batting cages. This sucked because there was the hottest woman over there as well, she just kept giving me the eyes, I wanted to nail her right then and there. She was making her stares blatenly obvious and throwing her hair back, **** she looked fine!!! Then my girl sees this and gives her the "I'm gonna kill you" look. I decide to test my skills out in the 70 mph fastpitch cage. Now, you gotta understand something first. I have severe phobia of batting cages, I'm afraid of even the little league pitch, it's always just been a fear of mine. But I figured that I was cycling a pretty good amount of gear and needed to see how I could do in fastpitch. What the hell, lets see how Mark Mcguire felt right? I actually cracked the **** out of some balls, it felt really good. The entire day we were here I had milf after milf checking me out, this felt pretty cool. I suppose my cycle has really done it's job, people were looking over as if Arnold Scwarzenegger had walked in there. The one hot milf started going to all the things we were at with her kid. My girls anger level grew more intense. I would have boned this check right there at those batting cages if I could have, she was smoking!!! Anyways, I left a little happier and more confident than when I had arrived, but I put up with alot of hell throughout the day. I really can see why gear can be addicting, you feel like superman sometimes.

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    No way I'm going to take the time to read that........at least space out the stuff when you type bro, that hurts my eyes just thinking about it.

then dont take the time to respond to it

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    then dont take the time to respond to it

Anything you say Superman

BARLOW is offline Senior Member
    mmmm i highlighted the whole **** thing, cause i kept skipping lines

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    pizza huh, hope it was your cheat day.

Quote Originally Posted by Prime
    pizza huh, hope it was your cheat day.
    Cheat meal bro, a big one

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    Cheat meal bro, a big one
    hell if i went to a funpark with a bunch of kids i dont know who wold be more excited, me or them Im just a big kid!

IntensityX is offline BDTRs SHEMALE
    LMAO now that is movie material I can just see a roid freak on cycle at an amusement park like that I can only imagine what would have happened if you were at disneyland OMG the happiest place on earth NO ****ING WAY lol

I say Arnold plays your part what do you think we can call the movie "Roid Machine At The Funpark From Hell"

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    That a serious head fu(k, the paragraph bro. Space it out.

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by BARLOW
    mmmm i highlighted the whole **** thing, cause i kept skipping lines
    LOL, i do that too, it works atleast!

Sound slike a fun day

LOL, I'm eating pizza and laughing as I read that. Hey, look at the brightside...at least your girl wasn't on gear. I know my girl would've made a big show and probably tried to kick the milf's ass but then again my girl is a thug. (not literally)lol

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    It seemed like a sh!tload to read but I'm glad I read it!! Good stuff!

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    that's a great story bro. you should've brought up the idea of a threesome with your woman and seen if the milf would've been down...

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla

Ive felt that way.. TONS. And i wasnt even on cycle... I guess im just easily ill tempered.

BARLOW is offline Senior Member
    good read

seanw is offline Banned
    I read the title and thought "Wow, American's really are advanced, they have Fun Parks for gay people" Great read bro !!!!

Thread Information