Thread: Letterman's Top 10 reasons
04-11-2005, 08:07 AM #1
Letterman's Top 10 reasons
David Letterman's Top 10 reasons why there are no black NASCAR drivers
10) HAVE TO SIT UPRIGHT WHILE DRIVING.
9) PISTOL WON'T STAY UNDER FRONT SEAT.
8) ENGINES DROWN OUT THE RAP MUSIC.
7) PIT CREW CAN'T WORK ON CAR WHILE HOLDING UP PANTS AT THE SAME TIME.
6) THEY KEEP TRYING TO CARJACK DALE, JR.
5) POLICE CARS ON TRACK INTERFERE WITH RACE.
4) NO PASSENGER SEAT FOR THE HO.
3) THERE ARE NO SPONSORS FOR CADILLAC.
2) CAN'T WEAR HELMET SIDEWAYS.
AND THE NUMBER 1 REASON WHY BLACKS CAN'T BE IN NASCAR:
1) WHEN THEY CRASH THEIR CAR THEY BAIL OUT AND RUN.
04-11-2005, 08:15 AM #2
04-11-2005, 08:16 AM #3
04-11-2005, 08:22 AM #4
I am offended.
04-11-2005, 08:34 AM #5Originally Posted by singern
04-11-2005, 08:35 AM #6
HAHAHAHAH oh man!
04-11-2005, 08:40 AM #7Originally Posted by singern
04-11-2005, 08:40 AM #8
Thats funny, but as a black man myself i find that a lil offensive.
04-11-2005, 08:43 AM #9
And today on Honkey Humour....
04-11-2005, 08:43 AM #10Originally Posted by MESSY_UK
04-11-2005, 08:48 AM #11
spellingOriginally Posted by Prime
"Once you go black, you'll never go back"
Last edited by Elysium; 04-11-2005 at 08:51 AM.
04-11-2005, 08:50 AM #12Originally Posted by MESSY_UK
04-11-2005, 08:51 AM #13Originally Posted by Prime
HAHAHAHAHA! Thats actually quite funny. Well done sir.
04-11-2005, 09:08 AM #14Originally Posted by Narkissos
04-11-2005, 09:11 AM #15Originally Posted by Maraxus
04-11-2005, 09:18 AM #16Originally Posted by Maraxus
Just a joke bro, never ment to offend.
04-11-2005, 09:18 AM #17Senior Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2005
- Your Mom's House
04-11-2005, 09:20 AM #18
I think this is funnier than sh*t. And if there is a good one about whites I will probably think that is funnier than sh*t as well.....
04-11-2005, 09:28 AM #19
Top Ten Signs A Miss Universe Contestant Is A Man
10. Instead of plucking her eyebrows, she shaves her back
9. In interview segment, says the person she admires most is RuPaul
8. Her talent involves impregnating Miss Brazil
7. "Reno" isn't her hometown, it's her last name!
6. Has an endorsement deal with Victor's Secret
5. When she gets lost on the way to the pageant, she won't stop and ask directions -- am I right, ladies and gentlemen?
4. She's simultaneously competing in the Mr. Universe pageant
3. You've never heard of her country, "Transvestylvania"
2. When asked about her 5-foot 7-inch frame says, "Forget the 5 feet, let's talk about the 7 inches."
1. She's the only one who ain't sleeping with Donald Trump
04-11-2005, 09:30 AM #20
Top Ten Signs Your Kid Is On Steroids
10. His science fair project demonstrates ways to get around urine tests.
9. Explanation for his suddenly enhanced strength: "Uh...I'm Spider-Man?"
8. Drinks his milk and then eats the glass.
7. His life-long dream is to run for Governer of California.
6. During game of "Got Your Nose," tore Uncle Paul's face right off his head.
5. For Christmas, he's giving everyone diamonds he made by squeezing lumps of coal.
4. He goes outside to ride his bike--five minutes later he calls from Mexico.
3. Instead of girls, he's constantly on the phone with Balco Founder Victor Conte.
2. His adrenal glands are the size of billiard balls.
1. Last year she was the Prom Queen. This year--Prom King.
04-11-2005, 09:31 AM #21
Top Ten Things I've Learned From The Clinton Years
10. That Hee-Haw crap's funny on TV but not in the White House
9. A White House internship provides hands-on experience
8. It's a good idea to replace the Oval Office carpets every once in a while
7. You can jog every day and still be a chunky tub
6. You can have sex without having sex, as long as while you're having sex you don't actually have sex
5. As long as the economy is good, Americans believe anything you tell them
4. Considering his taste in ladies, it's a good bet Bubba's been drunk since '92
3. Hillary looks really hot in those pantsuits
2. You can be Vice President in the most prosperous time in America, run against a dumb guy, get more votes and still lose
1. It's bent
04-11-2005, 10:04 AM #22Originally Posted by singern
04-11-2005, 10:07 AM #23
LMAO at this thread
04-11-2005, 10:18 AM #24Originally Posted by singern
04-11-2005, 10:34 AM #25Originally Posted by singern
04-11-2005, 10:35 AM #26Originally Posted by singern
04-11-2005, 10:39 AM #27Spyder GuestOriginally Posted by Prime
04-11-2005, 11:31 AM #28Originally Posted by Maraxus
Did you forget your medication again?
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)