Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    arnoldwannab is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by inheritmylife
    Public education....****. THAT would be a good thread.

There are so many **** things wrong with public education it isn't funny.
    Amen to that brother, does anyone know where we are ranked in the sceme of things compaired to the world? I believe i heard long ago, but i totally forget. The American education system IMO is totally falling apart, why this is....it breaks down to one fact.................
    ...........................Americans are lazy.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    wrong bro. seriously. go to germany you'll see some hard working people. Japan as well. Americans are lazy. its true.
    thanks for the compliments, but I tell u what: most of the Germans became fat lazy ****ers and don t want to work hard and long hours and dont work hard and long hours u r talking about the generations after ww2 that have built up Germany and it s reputation. the modern ppl here are mostly retarted by international influences of stupid tv shows, even dumber world views and a degenerating gene pool.
    we re talking about a very slim part of the population that is holding up the reputation of excellent quality and hard work, mostly engineers.

I can tell u that the average worker at Mercedes-Benz plant in Germany works 32 hours a week, full payment (not that u think it s a part time job ), over hours payed - 30 days holidays a year. (btw I have to work 60 hours +)

btw I think that the ppl that work hardest are mostly not living in the industrialized countries, but in poor countries, trying to survive.
    and the problem of fat ppl is not only a lack of knowledge of nutrition, ppl are lazy, dumb and don t care. they know that if they have bad cholesterol they can get drugs against it. if they have a fat stomach they get a liposuction or drink winstrol and ppl don t care and don t know good food anymore. 90% of th ppl in the industrialized countries are dumb scum.

singern is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Because Americans have no food sense, and don't give a sh*t about their health when compared w/other countries.

~SC~

Sitting on the couch all day watching TV, 5 kinds of potato chips, and cheese cake to wash it down. Exercise consists of getting up to refill the cola and snack tray, with the occasional roll over to scratch the fat asz.
    and they say we have a great standard of living.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    mmmmmmmmm cheeeeese caaaake

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Everyone on here is a fat bastard just look at the chart they go by, according to that chart we should all look like malnourished P.O.W.s fvkking idiots, people today in general are taller , bigger boned and have more muscle mass from better nutrition.

I'll bet 34 Ds weigh at least 5 more pounds than 34 Cs

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information