Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'

I just left my girlfriend

I just left my girlfriend.

The sweetest, most loving, most beautiful person you could ever imagine.

After 2 years.

Why? I don't know...........I still love her and I don't want to see her get hurt, I would give my life just to stop her cry.......but I just didn't like spending time with her anymore, I don't know how this happened.I'm going to burn in hell for doing this to her I'm sure
    Last edited by bor; 04-12-2005 at 05:30 AM.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    well, try to find it out for yourself bro. I hope u won t regret ur decision...

bor
    That is my biggest fear, what if I wake up one morning and realize that I was wrong, and its too late.......

BUBBA74 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bor

After 2 years.

Why? I don't know...........I still love her and I don't want to see her get hurt, I would give my life just to stop her cry.......but I just didn't like spending time with her anymore, I don't know how this happened.I'm going to burn in hell for doing this to her I'm sure
    If that is the case than there is a good possibility you will.

That is my biggest fear, what if I wake up one morning and realize that I was wrong, and its too late.......

The best thing you can do is ponder your decision.

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    I've done that before and i regret it now. Why would you want to leave her if she's so good to you? Remember you don't realize what you HAD until you don't have it anymore...So true.

bor
    I've always been a big believer in love, earth shaterring love that makes you happy you're alive...If that feeling is not there anymore what's the point...I still love her, but as a really close friend, God I wish I could get thet feeling I used to have back...

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    well...at some point u will realize that 99% of all relations don t stay "earth shattering" in the long run. I actually believe it s a product of the media like so many other things. life in modern times is long and there are so many thnings in this ****ing life that u have to do and want to do. I don t think that our life style even fits a "real love", it s all about compromises...

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    I've always been a big believer in love, earth shaterring love that makes you happy you're alive...If that feeling is not there anymore what's the point...I still love her, but as a really close friend, God I wish I could get thet feeling I used to have back...
    There's nothing like when you first fall in love, at least in my experiences...I know what you mean though. I've been there too...best of luck with your decisions...

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    2 years is a long time man, but if your sure about this then its time to move on.

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    When I first met my wife I was afraid to settle down and I started pushing her away. One day I realized the huge mistake I had made so I got her back and 6 months later we were married. She is the best thing that has ever happened to me (my daughter is the greatest) and I nearly lost her. All I'm saying is maybe you shouldn't sever all ties with this girl and give yourself some time to get your head straight. You may look at things alot different in a few weeks.

jc3
    jc3 is offline Member
    I pushed away the best thing in my life ever. I still miss her to this day. I am happily married now and expecting a child, but I will never forget "her"......

JC

vettewreck is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jc3
    I pushed away the best thing in my life ever. I still miss her to this day. I am happily married now and expecting a child, but I will never forget "her"......

JC
    this one just makes my stomach turn for ya man. For you too BOR....

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    You never know what you've lost until its gone bro. wait a lil bit ... not too long and if those feelings dont leave u then get her back. there is always the saying "if you love someone let them go... if they come back then you know"

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    man its really gonna suck for you if she hooks up w/ someone else and shoots you down when you come back to her.
    PROPS TO YOU!
    i woulda just hit her in the head w/ a brick to see if you two were meant to be, but thats just me.

Not to get all sappy and stupid, but I feel for you bro. Women are where it's at and when you find that one that you know you are meant to be with...you gotta hold on. I will tell you one thing, my wife and I are extremely happy and a very rare couple in love but fireworks don't burst everyday like they did in the beginning. The fireworks are still there and butterflies return from time to time, but as relationships grow and love endures it also matures. With that maturity, you come to appreciate a deeper kind of love that doesn't need everday to be the 4th of July.

Your heart is good and that kind of love exists, but maybe you had it and let it go. It takes work to be married bro, to be in love. Ups and downs...good times and bad. I hope you don't regret this like jc3 does. You will never forgive yourself.

Sorry, just needed to say that because a good woman is sooo hard to find.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Taiboxa, I seldom ask this. But let the thread run please.

Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    Taiboxa, I seldom ask this. But let the thread run please.
    my appologies i thought it did.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    there is no such thing as the love you are searching for, it is idealistic and unrealistic. If you were older you would understand this. Love is so many more things than passion or your heart skipping as beat, or thinking about that person so it consumes you.

Love, real love is enduring it has good spots, bad spots , funny times, tragic times, this is what makes it the greatest thing we can ever have. Real love is remembering the time when she waited for you when you were away, when she took care of you when you were hurt or sick, the special things she does for you just because she loves you. The way she looks at you like you are the greatest man on earth, and she means it.

That is rare and hard to come by, you have it, I suggest you pull your head out of your behind and cherish her for all she is worth.

Bliss is offline Junior Member
    I left my boyfriend after 2 year for the same reason. Sometimes the love you have for someone just turns into a friendship based love. Try to figure it out for yourself, make sure that you talk to her about it too.... its gonna hurt her tremendously to hear that you may not love her in the same way, but its better then putting her through the torment of questioning daily why all of a sudden you stopped loving her (based on the assumption that you havent been having any problems or anything lately)

You're prolly REALLY confused right now.... but keep two things in mind, and I know its cliche, but its true.... if you love something set it free, if its meant to be yours then it will return..... also, best advice that I got "Don't spend your life with someone you think you can live with, spend your life with someone you KNOW you cant live without"

I hope it works out the best possible way for you.

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fitnessguy
    I've done that before and i regret it now. Why would you want to leave her if she's so good to you? Remember you don't realize what you HAD until you don't have it anymore...So true.
    Great advice, and so true. Maybe you should just tell her you wanna take a break for the reason's you specified. I think if you think that highly of her, after a month or two, you will realize that she might be the one. IMO I would have not broke it off totally. But I do wish you the best of luck man..

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    i'm almost in the same position as you. i've been with my girlfriend for almost a year and a half and now i just don't want to spend anymore time with her. i spend even longer at the gym after work so i don't have to deal with her when i get home. i find myself stopping by a buddies house for a couple hours even after the work and the gym. i having trouble breaking it off though since we've been together this long and she moved 150 miles away from our hometown to be with me when i moved for my job. i just don't know how i will feel if i get rid of her but i know i want to. it's going to be rough.

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    man its really gonna suck for you if she hooks up w/ someone else and shoots you down when you come back to her.
    PROPS TO YOU!
    i woulda just hit her in the head w/ a brick to see if you two were meant to be, but thats just me.
    JUST LIKE IN THE MOVIES

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member

After 2 years.

You have nothing to be guilty over... believe it or not, whether it sounds fcked up, your doing the right thing bro! You have to look at it more optimistically, you needed this and would of regreted it if you didnt take this time for yourself to realize your own $hit. This will also help you realize if you want to be with here by how much you miss her and how miserable you are without her. Let things roll brova, you;ll be fine!!

I made a choice (which almost seems unreal that its creeping up to a year ago) to finally stop being around my ex. It was so easy to do at the time,but trust me it's not nearly as easy after a few weeks and months.

I think you know when you get a certain feeling for a person and when you don't. I came to realize that everything else that I always looked at as a huge problem really wasn't nearly as bad,and that the one certain "feeling" is very difficult to find.

There's a big difference between being tired of the same old every day life you live,then wanting to leave her.

The one right girl is worth more then 100's of wrong ones. If I could do it all over again, I would have just braced myself mentally more,and let it run. Sometimes you really see what your made of when "it's gone"..and you see if the person was really who you thought they were.

I,personally would just relax for awhile. Maybe hang out with your friends more for a week or so. Don't fall into the tired of life phaze,because obvoiusly she's going to be the first person you think is making it boring or wrong.

Be honest with her though. Let her know your feelings,but reassure your love for her ( if it exists) and enjoy life. If you let her go without knowing totally that your heart isn't in it. You could regret it for the rest of your life. If you can honestly picture her with someone else and not get that feeling of sickness.....then it's time to hang up the cleats....

PROPS TO YOU!
    you better believe it!!!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I didn't read the rest of the posts, but I'll just say this. If you left her and you were able to leave her having said all the nice things you did about her, there is something that she ain't giving you that you want/desire from elsewhere.

Find out what that is.

~SC~

Some really good advice on here Bor... i hope it helps you. It helped me!

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    I didn't read the rest of the posts, but I'll just say this. If you left her and you were able to leave her having said all the nice things you did about her, there is something that she ain't giving you that you want/desire from elsewhere.

Find out what that is.

~SC~

Totally agreed....Find out if it's even possible she can give that to you....

Quote Originally Posted by goodtobeapimp
    Totally agreed....Find out if it's even possible she can give that to you....
    you have 666 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotron
    JUST LIKE IN THE MOVIES
    Movies are just blueprints and instruction manuals on how we should live our lives!!!!
    im going to be a super hero when i grow up.

bor
    Thank you all, you've given some really great answers, made me think........

Anyway she's coming over in an hour or so, I wanted to talk to her, see how it goes, mainly I just want to tell her how sorry I am for what a bastard I'm being...

I'll let you guys know how it went...

Bliss is offline Junior Member
    good luck!

icewind is offline Associate Member

After 2 years.

What a loser !!! You left your "sweetest, most loving, most beautiful person"...but you don't know why ???

Well that is probably why the dirvorce rate in this country is highest in the world....

Quote Originally Posted by icewind
    What a loser !!! You left your "sweetest, most loving, most beautiful person"...but you don't know why ???

Well that is probably why the dirvorce rate in this country is highest in the world....
    way to be supportive there Dr.Phil

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    D*mn, u didn't have to call anyone a loser.

That wasn't needed.

~SC~

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    way to be supportive there Dr.Phil
    I think thats a pic of him in his avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SplinterCell
    I think thats a pic of him in his avatar
    aww yes, must be a bad hair day.

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member

I do agree that something has happened to people in that the dedication and commitment is not what it used to be. Except he doesn't live in this country. He lives in Croatia.

decadbal is offline Banned
    good luck mang

GQ-Bouncer is offline Anabolic Member

hey ice, how about you come back to this board when you get a girlfriend

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information