Juggernaut is offline AR Jester

Balls over BDTR's head or Show your jewels proudly?

Mr. Bdtr,

I call attention to your latest avatar, the one with the man holding thustly a very manly and proud set of family jewels. Now I’m going totally on hearsay and false accusations but I’m almost certain that said man, in that new avatar of yours, is no other than you yourself! Now don’t correct me if I’m wrong but how in the hell did you remove your balls let alone lift them over your head?! I mean really, is that wise? I must say it is a cool trick, a ****ed cool trick. I’ll bet being able to do something like that myself would save me so much time with handing over mine to the ex-wife…..don’t be too surprised if I ask how you do this in PM later. Any case, the whole holding the balls over yourself with one hand isn’t the reason I call your attention to the avatar. Nor is it to the fact that said man in avatar is you….no…….what I’d like to draw attention to is……..is…………..what the **** happened for you to lean so far forward in the final stages of the lift.? I’m sorry to say your form was, how can I say this with out hurting your feelings…………piss poor is the term we’ll use. One can clearly see you’re using an arch for the final press. However, everyone realizing the core to all lifts being the balls, you lifting yours over head does say something. What that is I’ve no idea but I don’t know if this avatar of yours is breaking rules or not but I’m on the fence right at the moment.

Oh! Two more questions: How much do those weigh and do they ride shotgun or do you set them in the trunk? Is that one question or three….hard to tell for myself.

BUBBA74 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut
    Mr. Bdtr,

I call attention to your latest avatar, the one with the man holding thustly a very manly and proud set of family jewels. Now I’m going totally on hearsay and false accusations but I’m almost certain that said man, in that new avatar of yours, is no other than you yourself! Now don’t correct me if I’m wrong but how in the hell did you remove your balls let alone lift them over your head?! I mean really, is that wise? I must say it is a cool trick, a ****ed cool trick. I’ll bet being able to do something like that myself would save me so much time with handing over mine to the ex-wife…..don’t be too surprised if I ask how you do this in PM later. Any case, the whole holding the balls over yourself with one hand isn’t the reason I call your attention to the avatar. Nor is it to the fact that said man in avatar is you….no…….what I’d like to draw attention to is……..is…………..what the **** happened for you to lean so far forward in the final stages of the lift.? I’m sorry to say your form was, how can I say this with out hurting your feelings…………piss poor is the term we’ll use. One can clearly see you’re using an arch for the final press. However, everyone realizing the core to all lifts being the balls, you lifting yours over head does say something. What that is I’ve no idea but I don’t know if this avatar of yours is breaking rules or not but I’m on the fence right at the moment.

Oh! Two more questions: How much do those weigh and do they ride shotgun or do you set them in the trunk? Is that one question or three….hard to tell for myself.

:spudnik4:
    Last edited by BUBBA74; 04-11-2005 at 05:44 PM.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    LMAO ohh juggy

BDTR is offline Retired
    HAHAHAHAHHAHA

Where have you been!?!

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    If you remove your balls during a cycle (they are asleep anyway while on), then they don't shrink if you keep them in a special box. You put them back on after and it is much faster recovery. If you stay on year round then you can start to use them if thre are no dumbbells around.

Quote Originally Posted by BDTR
    HAHAHAHAHHAHA

Where have you been!?!
    Alas my nuttless brother yours truly was in the Herdon, VA for a few days doing some work. I've a side business of smuggling midgets from here to Irland......in hopes of driving BOUNCER completely insane. I think I need to charge the midgets more though.....I keep coming up short.

BDTR is offline Retired
    They actually let someone like you leave the state?

IntensityX is offline BDTRs SHEMALE
    Looks like your still smoking crack Jugg

They actually let someone like you leave the state?
    Not really....but I figured out a way to get the ankle braclet off. I put it on my pet monkey and leave him the keys to the car so if they are tracking me it'll look as though I'm going to work and running around town and what not. Mr. Pickles better have remembered to pay the water bill.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Did you have to chew through your ankle?

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Stay away from West Va....the next thing you know you may be ****ing a family member

BDTR is offline Retired
    The next thing you know?

zuke is offline Member
    you left your bracelet with saluu? i hope you hid your gear

CutieFace Guest
    Ohhhh MYYYY

LOL

Cutie

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member

Did you have to chew through your ankle?
    Nope, Rambo's cutting diet and a lot of pig fat and that sucker almost fell off by itself!

Who's the guy standing next to you in the avatar? Does he cups the balls so they don't fall to the floor and get bruised?

BDTR is offline Retired
    Yeah, its your ex.

Quote Originally Posted by SplinterCell
    Stay away from West Va....the next thing you know you may be ****ing a family member
    My lawyer has just informed me that even though we are divorced my wife is still my sister. On a brighter note: I still get to see my webbed feet children. Little Booby Sue should take gold in the next Olympics for sure.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Do you have a son with lobster claws for hands as well?

Yeah, its your ex.
    I thought so....for your sake I hope he started using lotion for his rough hands.

BDTR is offline Retired
    holy ****, my post count is nuts.

I rule.

Do you have a son with lobster claws for hands as well?
    No, sorry to say........there was a horrible accident down at the crab boiling plant he worked at. One of his co-workers tossed him in by accident.

holy ****, I rule nuts.
    Everyone needs something to be proud of....good for you bro. You are the King of Nuts!

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sp9
    If you remove your balls during a cycle (they are asleep anyway while on), then they don't shrink if you keep them in a special box. You put them back on after and it is much faster recovery. If you stay on year round then you can start to use them if thre are no dumbbells around.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Jeesh juggy, when did you get some balls?

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    holy ****, my post count is nuts.

I rule.
    yes it's the shiznit

whore

Jeesh juggy, when did you get some balls?
    K-Mart....blue light special....buy one get another one free. Seemed like a deal so I struck while the iron was hot.

Thread Information