spound is offline Anabolic Member

The Diet And Workout Frums

These are great forums that pretty much everyone here should be visiting on a regular basis. I Know this is "anabolic " review, but many people forget that these two aspects of bodybuilding are FAR more important than the drug aspect of it, and will get you to where you want to be. WIthout diet and training, you arent going anywhere...no matter what AAS/HGH/IGF or other chemicals you take. I just just wanted to express this bc i think many people get too caught up in AAS when it comes to improving their physiques, when, in all actuality, usually the real culprit of all their barriers is their diet/training...even I am guilty of it. I sometimes think that i have all my training down perfect, but in all actuality, i will look at my weaknesses and go to one of these two frums to see whats up and realize they come from a flaw in my training or diet. Anyways, i strongly recommend those who do not visit these to forums, to stop by them more often. I just started back and am still learning everyday.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by spound
    These are great forums that pretty much everyone here should be visiting on a regular basis. I Know this is "anabolic" review, but many people forget that these two aspects of bodybuilding are FAR more important than the drug aspect of it, and will get you to where you want to be. WIthout diet and training, you arent going anywhere...no matter what AAS/HGH/IGF or other chemicals you take. I just just wanted to express this bc i think many people get too caught up in AAS when it comes to improving their physiques, when, in all actuality, usually the real culprit of all their barriers is their diet/training...even I am guilty of it. I sometimes think that i have all my training down perfect, but in all actuality, i will look at my weaknesses and go to one of these two frums to see whats up and realize they come from a flaw in my training or diet. Anyways, i strongly recommend those who do not visit these to forums, to stop by them more often. I just started back and am still learning everyday.
    Good post, I wish more people had your mindset instead of "I'm not getting big... what else can I take?"

Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    Good post, I wish more people had your mindset instead of "I'm not getting big... what else can I take?"
    Yea, i know what you mean, but even I do that sometimes. I will plan a perfect cycle and think about how huge it is gonna get me, but deep down I know that it wont do sh1t if I don't train and eat right. I Bust my ass in the gym, and I am finally starting to get my diet down, so hopefully I wont be bulking up to the 250lb range in the winters anymore, but a little bit lower weight with cleaner gains.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Love this post.

Reason being, when you look @ major boards and where most of the activity is housed, it's ALWAYS the anabolic section.

The diet section always pales in comparison.

Cart B 4 horse!

~SC~

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    i thought if you were on gear you didnt have to eat or sleep?
    and if you were on sus you could kick anyones ass...

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    true true

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    hehe those are the forums I love here

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Love this post.

Reason being, when you look @ major boards and where most of the activity is housed, it's ALWAYS the anabolic section.

The diet section always pales in comparison.

Cart B 4 horse!

~SC~
    EXACTLY!! I was thinking the same thing bc I frequent a different board more so than I do this one, but it doesnt have enough traffic in these two forums to get much advice, thats why I kind of get off track, but......luckily AR does. Needless to say, I will be spending more time here, especially in these two sections.

decadbal is offline Banned
    ill be in the lounge if u need me....

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    I spend around as much time in the Gear forums as I do in the Fitness forum...

So much to learn in so little time...

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    ill be in the lounge if u need me....
    You are to AR what the guy always in the locker room is to his gym.

Bump

Quote Originally Posted by ReX357
    You are to AR what the guy always in the locker room is to his gym.

naked also, shaving in front of the entrance way.

Thread Information