Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet

Haven't been around much....

been spending most of my spare time outside working on my back yard. I've been splitting and stacking wood, clearing brush, put in about 6000 sf of yard (well spread dirt, seed, fert, etc) and last but not the least.....a new hot tub with 50 jets! Im beat but it looks sooo much better back there now. Once the dirt starts growing....it's gonna be nice .
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

zuke is offline Member
    hey, i'm right next door to ya now... when do i get to try out the tub?

BUBBA74 is offline Senior Member
    Good Job!!!

That hot tub sounds sweet!!!

Im in heaven. Every nite before bed I soak and I sleep like a baby!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    nice to see ya again...

In case you don't recognize me...it's aXe

PaRiS2005 is offline Female Member
    Welcome back CB! We missed ya!

I thought so, but I didn't wanna say anything.

Quote Originally Posted by PaRiS2005
    Welcome back CB! We missed ya!
    Thanks Paris

seanw is offline Banned
    Good to see you again CB, I was going to post a question about where you were at.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    wow 6000sq ft of dirt? you plan on sodding that area too? thats a heap of work trust me....of course I could help you out for the small price of the use of your hot tub. maybe some drinks

LOL No I seeded it. It's rainy here so I shouldn't have too much trouble getting it to grow. . Did the same with the front yard and its turned out nice.

Help...where were you last weekend? I am guessing on the size of the yard.... but I dropped over 1100.00 on top soil cause I live on a **** rock with lots of clay. Hard to put a lawn in that chit. I'd attach pics but the files are too big .

Party at my place, sat nite . See ya there.

Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    wow 6000sq ft of dirt? you plan on sodding that area too? thats a heap of work trust me....of course I could help you out for the small price of the use of your hot tub. maybe some drinks

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    I demand pics

LOL hmmm I'll work on it!

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    LOL hmmm I'll work on it!
    Here are a few
    Last edited by Commando_Barbi; 12-25-2005 at 11:26 PM.

couple more

the before...MESS...and another after. I split and stacked about 3 cords of wood!!! Oh my aching back!!!
    Last edited by Commando_Barbi; 12-25-2005 at 11:26 PM.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    wow , looks much better.

Great job. Glad to hear from you!

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    Awesome back yard, looks great!

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hed
    Awesome back yard, looks great!

Haha, just read that, didnt come out right.

I errrr............um.......meant the back yard.......of your house.........err......

Lol........

lol thanks...I'll have to post a few once I get the shrubs and flowers in, the deck built around the hot tub and the grass growing . It's been back breaking work but well worth it.

In fact I just came in from a nice soak in the tub and Im off to bed.

Nite all

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    All right, if I show up do I really need a bathing suit? I hope you used proper weed pulling form....pull with the legs and not the back. Safety first young lady, safety first.

Slick Arrado is offline Member
    Good to see you back CB. Congrats on the progress you've made on your yard. :spudniklu

zuke is offline Member
    LOL No I seeded it. It's rainy here so I shouldn't have too much trouble getting it to grow. . Did the same with the front yard and its turned out nice.

Help...where were you last weekend? I am guessing on the size of the yard.... but I dropped over 1100.00 on top soil cause I live on a **** rock with lots of clay. Hard to put a lawn in that chit. I'd attach pics but the files are too big .

Party at my place, sat nite . See ya there.
    you should have said something before last weekend. i am tdy in your neighborhood for a few weeks, and am more than willing to work for food. there is a bbq to go with the tub, isn't there?

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    wow, ur hired! good work, I hate working in the garden...

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Thats pretty SICK barbi! Congrats, you sure do deserve it

jc3
    jc3 is offline Member
    Looks great CB. You did a hell of a job..... I just put in a tub a few months ago...I Love It so much.

Enjoy the new yard and tub...JC

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    Hey wassup CB!

We're missing you over here... Some people are getting out of hand! (*coughcough* bdtr *cough* swole cat *cough cough*)

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    Also, good job with your backyard

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    CB listen if that "person" isnt over there this weekend I'll come down and have a soak with you ... thats a really nice hot tub

Thanks guys. Its hard work but it's rewarding to see it all come together.

Maraxus is offline Banned
    I didnt get an invite yet barb!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    CB listen if that "person" isnt over there this weekend I'll come down and have a soak with you ... thats a really nice hot tub
    LOL What person would that be. I'm pretty well single right now

Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    I didnt get an invite yet barb!!!!
    Do I get one in return. I reallly wanna come party in Miami.

Some people are beyond control.

Quote Originally Posted by ReX357
    Hey wassup CB!

We're missing you over here... Some people are getting out of hand! (*coughcough* bdtr *cough* swole cat *cough cough*)

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    nice job CB

Quote Originally Posted by bigrob33
    nice job CB
    Thanks Rob

Would love to have some of my AR "Family" over for a hot tub party!!

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    i was wondering where u were the other day... good to see u back! good job on the back yard, that looks like it took a while. hot tubs are the best, especially if u have a couple drinks in it! lol... two and i'm done for the nite

Quote Originally Posted by tycin
    i was wondering where u were the other day... good to see u back! good job on the back yard, that looks like it took a while. hot tubs are the best, especially if u have a couple drinks in it! lol... two and i'm done for the nite
    I don't even need a drink. I soak for 30 min before bed, shower and BAHM IM out. I love it.

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Do I get one in return. I reallly wanna come party in Miami.
    There is always a warm, damp spot on my bed for you. As long as you promise to perform your favorite act

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information