Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    SaSqUaDgE is offline Senior Member
    my faovrite day of the week is leg days every cn brag about there biceps and triceps and abs around my town but they cant about there legs and i can ha im rollen on dubs ha

Tbone1975 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino View Post
    Seriously...over 50 posters who claim over 400lb squats. I especially love the ones who are 18yrs old and squat 500lbs in highschool.

Anyways, I personally dont ever go over 405 if anyone cares lol.

Agree. When I was 19, I used to squat up to 535. A quarter of the way down LOL. There's so much varience in how people define a true squat. Even if someone says to me that they go parallel, when I watch them, usually I disagree. To me, parallel is pretty much when the top of your leg (quad), is parallel with the ground. Not the hamstrings. They would be below parallel. I think that's how most powerlifting comps judge 'em too. At my best, mine is decent. I'll do 135 8, 225 8, 315 8, 405 8, then 495 8. On a less than great workout, I did 135 8, 225 8, 315 8, 405 8, 495 7, then 585 one. I'm getting ready for another bulker. I hope I can add to that. Lately my joints have been a bit sore when I do them, so I haven't been going above 405 either.

Tbone1975 is offline Member
    Just to add in one more quick thing. It's certainly not out of the question to have very strong, very young lifters. What I said up there about me at 19 was true, obviously I was no elite lifter. I'm not proud of that either LOL. But anyways, sometimes I work out with this 20 year old kid, and he is very strong. He's a powerlifter. He was ranked number one in his class at some point. He changed my perspective on being too judgemental on strength. This kid does 4 sets of 6 with 500, all the way down. So, obviously he's battin' around 600 unequipped.

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbone1975 View Post
    Just to add in one more quick thing. It's certainly not out of the question to have very strong, very young lifters. What I said up there about me at 19 was true, obviously I was no elite lifter. I'm not proud of that either LOL. But anyways, sometimes I work out with this 20 year old kid, and he is very strong. He's a powerlifter. He was ranked number one in his class at some point. He changed my perspective on being too judgemental on strength. This kid does 4 sets of 6 with 500, all the way down. So, obviously he's battin' around 600 unequipped.
    Kid's Diesel.

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    500x7 was the most I've ever done, like Bino, I rarely go over 405, I just rep until I puke.

hauss man is offline Member

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread Information