Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    I dont want to get in to an internet tough guy contest with you. No one wins.
    agreed

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Mike
    agreed
    I edited my post. I am on Benadryl. It makes me a dick. My allergies are out of control. In all honesty I am glad my sister is with a cop. I think she is safer. I just had some bad experiences with them. I did get caught doing something I wasn't supposed to be doing. There are some hard working cops out there that do a good job.

I don't live in Tampa, I plan on moving there very soon. I want to bring the Philly Cheesesteak to Florida.

oh the philly cheesesteak!!! hard to get a real good philly cheese steak around here. I used to work at a pizzeria that had the best i have tasted. the owner was from south jersey and about 400+ lbs he knew how to cook and eat. hes the reason i became fat mike. i went from 165lbs and about 7% bf to 249lbs and 26% bf in 5 yrs. I took me just under a yr of really hard work to get to where i am now. man could i go for a philly steak you bastard!!!! extra white american and onion!!!

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Exactly. I am trying to figure out how to do it for under 50k. I think it will be pretty big. I know a guy that owns one up here. He said he would help me out on planning it. Only problem is the rolls. The roll is what makes the sandwich. They would have to be overnighted and be frozen. I hope that doesn't take away from the sandwich.

under 50k is easy for a sub shop here. You could do a nice pizzeria here for 75k. no sit down just counter tops for slives and sh1t. there is a great bakery here called cusano's. freezing bread and shipping would never be cost effective and the day the dont arrive you have some pissed of customers. piss them off once and you may never see them again. I have thought of possibly opening up a pizza joint here. good $$ but a lot long hours. I'm deathly afraid of being a fat fuk again. My metabolism wont bail me out if i own a pizza joint. 1 slice a day is like 1lb a week weight gain. anyway some how we got way off topic. late

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information