You Ever Wanna Change You Bench Press Days Just To Shut Up A Few Loud Mouths??

....monday is like national bench press day which is why i dont do chest on mondays. theres these group of loud morons who think they're strong and grunt and grind from warm ups to max. alittle grunting is ok on close to max and max sets. but not every set!!!!they wear the skinniest tank tops, think they're big shits, walk around the gym after each freakin set and flex... (WTF). I just feel like changing my chest day 1x to show them they aint shit and you dont have to yell all the time to lift alot of weight..they seem to think they 're putting on a show and louder they yell the stronger you are....HA...what idiots!!!!

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Yep Mondays is bench day in my gym too lol. Although I never yell like those idiots do lol I just laugh at them ....

M

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    I've done it.

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    i did it...i used to do chest on tuesdays and back on mondays, but my partners and i changed it over to mondays. to make it even better, we usually wait until one of the other morons finishs his last set, then we tell him to leave it and we use his last set as our warm ups. we're all pretty humble quiet guys, but sometimes people just piss me off

nymattyk is offline Member
    there is this one guy in my gym that grunts so fuckin loud on every set set he does, and he has the absolute worst form ever. when he does leg presses he pretty much pushes his knees with his hands. the guy walks around the gym like he is the man and flexes for about 5 minutes after every set he does. the man looks like shit, i dont know why he bothers looking. now he pisses me off

Terinox is offline The One & Only

I've seen it all in my gym too! It's crazy, people yelling like crazy when doing sets, but what pisses me off is that it's not like they are straining with the weight either. They can do like 10 sets at the same weight, and do like 10 reps no problem, but they still grunt and moan!

One guy moans so loud and so fucked up, it sounds sexual, like he's getting sucked off and about to climax or something!

And then there are those people who have to drop the weights from such a high distance to make such a loud noise and gather attention! Fucken pathetic!!!

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    TRY THIS:

1. Walk up to some grunting kid during his set of dumbell presses.
    2. Wait until he's finished the set and puts the weights on the floor.
    3. Pick them up and do curls with them. Reverse curls for added effect.
    4. Look at him and say "Thanks for letting me use these for my warmup!".

Kid Shred is offline Member
    I always do quads on monday, the leg side of the gym is always empty while the Flat benches are Disney Rides .

IT COULDNT HAVE HAPPENED ANY BETTER.....

.....well did got to the gym late today and did chest and it just so happened that 2 of the loud mouths where there and happend to be doing shoulders pretty close by.. so i did warm up sets including heavy reps sorta speak (and i say this ever so humbly casue theres alot of mofos stronger than me) and ended up maxing at 405lbs 2x..and they went up pretty easy. i know they saw cause everyone wants to see if the dude can put up 405lbs let alone 2x...but i was real quiet when i did the sets very little grunting. so hopefully they'll keep in mind that yelling doesnt make you stronger.!!!

Thread Information