I had a ridiculous cheat day yesterday

I ****ed up pretty bad yesterday. I went to the beach with my girl(cold as a bitch) and needless to say it was a cheat day. For breakfast we went to an all you can eat buffett where I had about 6 pieces of french toast and syrup, 2 platefulls of scrambled eggs, 5 pieces of bacon, some fruit and 2 cups of coffee with cream and sugar. 3 hours later I ate at a BBQ place where I had some french fries, 1/3lb cheeseburger all the way, with a large diet coke. Then 3 hours later I decided I'd get the biggest shake the gym made which was a 32 oz protien shake made with 2 scoops of muscle milk, 1 scoop of designer, about 4 scoops of PB, 3 or 4 scoops of ice cream. This thing stuffed me!!! Then about 3.5 hours afetr that we ate at Ruby Tues. where I had 2 large salads with honey mustard dressing, and some mashed potatoes and a chicken breast. Later that night I ate the rest of the chicken breast I had not finished at Ruby Tues, some steamed broccoli, and about 5 or 6 sugar cookies and 4 bowls of Cocoa
    Pebbles. My water consumption was terrible, I probably only had half a gallon the entire day. Anyways, jumped back on track this morning. Tried to put my ring on and it wouldnt fit due to how much sodium and water weight I've added from my cheat day. Hitting up chest and tri's today, and some hardcore cardio!!!! Oh well, **** happens right?

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Dude, thats no cheat day (unless you'r trying to lose fat), thats bulking at its finest.

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    **** happens

chuck89gt5.0 is offline Senior Member
    Yum that shake sounds **** good!

Quote Originally Posted by Testsubject
    Dude, thats no cheat day (unless you'r trying to lose fat), thats bulking at its finest.
    On an extreme cutting phase that is called ****ing up my friend. I usually do just a cheat meal or two a week, but yesterday was actually a cheat day. I'm trying to cut up.

MethodX is offline New Member
    ................. I'm hungry now :-)

Thread Information