TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member

Thumbs down GNC gift card.....

my girlfriend got me a $175 giftcard for gnc, i hate going to that overpriced place, i cant help but feel im just wasting money when i go in there and buy stuff...i guess most people not into lifting just think that the best place to buy everything from...think im just gonna wait around clearance items, thats really the only time u can get a good deal.....

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDfromGC
    my girlfriend got me a $175 giftcard for gnc, i hate going to that overpriced place, i cant help but feel im just wasting money when i go in there and buy stuff...i guess most people not into lifting just think that the best place to buy everything from...think im just gonna wait around clearance items, thats really the only time u can get a good deal.....
    AHAHA a GNC gift card? Thats like buying someone who loves fine art a farkin coloring book j/k, youll find some good items on clearance.

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    go sign up for a gold card then use it during the first week of the month or whatever it is

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    think im just gonna load up on cell tech and pump tech, and then like the ad says ill be looking like jay cutler in about a month or so...cant wait...

IntensityX is offline BDTRs SHEMALE
    It's the thought that counts

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    my local will price match...see if yours will, it can actually be worth going to then cause you save on the shipping for some things.

LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan
    i wont set foot in the gnc where i live when im not at school. but here at school its honestly not too bad. they have never tried to sell me any bullsh1t. i can get my adrenaline stacks for like $1.50. and if i run out of protein before my orders come i cna get 2 pounds for like 16 bucks. however i wont buy the cellmass they have for 60 bucks when i can get it for 35.

excuse my bad typing, i just started clen and im shakin like a crackhead! its kinda cool tho.

Thread Information