Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer

attraction and inteligence?

How big importance does inteligence have for you guys to be attracted to a girl?

Me personaly I rather take a girl with medioker looks and a sharp brain then a girl with perfect body that is plain stupid. Even if its just screwing. Stupidity is such a ****ing turnoff to me that if a stupid girl opens her mouth I almost go limp.

On the other hand someone can be almost uggly in my eyes at first but if I notice she is highly inteligent I get incredibly turned on.

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Looks, for me, are the first thing I look at, but if the girl has nothing more than good looks I wont waste any time on her. Honestly, a girl with some intelligence is a huge turn on for me, as well, I love a girl to be confident in her self.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Very important...if I'm considering it for a LT relationship.

yeah if someone looks like they escaped from the zoo then they can be ****ing einstein incarnated in a female body and I wouldnt look at her/it twice.

But if a girl is "plain" looking and it turns out she is highly inteligent then imidietly she gets alot more attractive in my eyes. and the oposit. I used to think paris hilton was kind of hot(to skinny). But after seeing her in a letterman interview where she demonstrated her total lack of inteligence I am disgusted by her.

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    I absolutely despise a stupid/unintelligent girl. I'm with you on this one johan. I'm the same way...long as they're not smarter than me :

Quote Originally Posted by johan
    yeah if someone looks like they escaped from the zoo then they can be ****ing einstein incarnated in a female body and I wouldnt look at her/it twice.

But if a girl is "plain" looking and it turns out she is highly inteligent then imidietly she gets alot more attractive in my eyes. and the oposit. I used to think paris hilton was kind of hot(to skinny). But after seeing her in a letterman interview where she demonstrated her total lack of inteligence I am disgusted by her.
    Agreed.......100%.

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    I would have to agree johan,

But Jessica Simpson is still totaly hot, her and paris are 2 different types of dumb.

Paris doesnt even seem to be able to comprehend what people are saying/asking. I got so pissed when she was at letterman that I had to switch the ****ing channel becuase she constantly had that dumb look on her face when he asked something and then replyed like he had asked a totaly different question

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by J-Dogg
    I would have to agree johan,

But Jessica Simpson is still totaly hot, her and paris are 2 different types of dumb.
    Hmm. I'd say they are dumb and dumber.

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    I want hot and smart... doesnt happen to offen, but if they are smart as a rock then its no good... i dont care how hot she is.

Paris doesnt even seem to be able to comprehend what people are saying/asking. I got so pissed when she was at letterman that I had to switch the ****ing channel becuase she constantly had that dumb look on her face when he asked something and then replyed like he had asked a totaly different question
    LOL, I seen that one, that b*tch is dumb as hell. Quite possibly the most unintelligent blond on the planet.

BARLOW is offline Senior Member
    intelligence..........

Hometown Hero is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fitnessguy
    I absolutely despise a stupid/unintelligent girl. I'm with you on this one johan. I'm the same way...long as they're not smarter than me :
    Yeah, I dont want one to smart either. I enjoy winning arguments from time to time.

PaRiS2005 is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Testsubject
    LOL, I seen that one, that b*tch is dumb as hell. Quite possibly the most unintelligent blond on the planet.
    Are we forgetting Jessica Simpson??? I've probably offended that entire I love jessica simpson thread...but the girl is pretty dumb...

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    i've never dated a dumb girl. seems like things would be easier.

irongryph is offline New Member
    I usually go for looks to begin with (and keeping themselves in shape), then I look for intelligence. You definitely want a girl that you can have a conversation with.

Vito_Gatti is offline Associate Member
    I remember when I use to be in high school, I was the guy who was always seen with like eight cheerleaders. I swear, for 4 years I felt like a genius...(not trying to say I'm a pimp, I just happen to be good with words and I was friends with most of them, just screwed their friends).

swoll4589 is offline Member
    yeah i hate stupidity. Cant do it in long term relationships.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I'm an ass man, brains are over-rated.

BTW, I had to laugh when I saw "intelligence" typed "inteligence".

Just bustin' yo' balls.......

~SC~

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Initially? I couldn't give a ****...

If things take longer than that 3 solid nights I usually give it, then it may become a very important issue.

That is the factor that usually gets me over the "is it worth the wait?" question.

cjp85 is offline Member
    I guess it depends. Cute and just stupid as hell is just annoying, I prefer someone who can be independent(but doesn't act like it), pretty smart, and has great looks.

Smart is a good thing, but if a broad is a straight up Land Manatee with an IQ of 175, I still wouldn't put in work.

wizbang is offline New Member
    it all start with how she looks. your not just going to go up to some whisky tango skank and see how you "vibe" with her

would you rather a girl with long legs wrapped around you or a girl with short legs tryin !

a good girls hard to find ,a bad girl is hard to resist

DoctaBig is offline Member
    smart....but not smarter than me.

ShereKhan is offline New Member
    Yeah mate, I agree with u. I saw the same program and was so pissed I had to change the channel as well. That ****ing Paris, I hate that Bitch!!!!

Intelligence is important. One thing that we have not mention here, is that the two people better match pretty well.

If you are intelligent and your better half is not - well Houston we have a problem

So my point is, it dosent matter if the girl has an IQ of 160 if the guy is mildly "retarded". In most cases the mankind will attract to persons who will match, both physically and mentally.

Best Rgds

E=mc2
    Last edited by ShereKhan; 04-19-2005 at 01:12 AM.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    for a 1 night stand an iq under 100 is tolerable she has to be hot and not smart.
    for a relation ship it s a big no no. nothing is more exhausting than a dumb chick.

Thread Information