AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member

Unhappy Ex GF, love of my life pregnant. Not mine. My life sucks now

In the past 18 months my ex went bipolar disorder on me. Was a sweet little virgin for the 2 yaers 7 months we dated. Fvcked a bunch of dudes after she lost her marbles. Today she called me and I asked how she was doin. Said she "Not so good, but i won't get into that cuz i know what you'll say." I just paused, and was like..."are you pregnant?" and she goes "Absolutely" in a depressed kind of voice. its been 2 months, far too long for me to justify an abortion. She said she heard the heart beat a few days ago. I knew this was gonna happen. Just a matter of time with the crazy sh*t bipolars get themselves into. I tried to help her so many times to get her well but she doest think she's sick.
    God i hope she miscarries.

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    Is it yours? Or don't you know?

Was not sure if she was effing the guys while she was with you or after.

no. we never fvcked. this was the first time talked to her in 3 months.

LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan
    Wow dude. Seriously i feel for you. I know that kills when you find out that your ex who you still feel for has messed up and totally gone bipolar. Honestly thats the kinda sh1t that has given me such disrespect for most women. i wont get emotionally attached to a girl unless somethins just totally different, and that hasnt happened since my situatoin like 2 years ago. well i wish you best of luck man, just keep your head up and dont take any rebound sh1t from her, like asking you to support her or something. girls fvck up, too bad for them.

Quote Originally Posted by LB55blitz
    Wow dude. Seriously i feel for you. I know that kills when you find out that your ex who you still feel for has messed up and totally gone bipolar. Honestly thats the kinda sh1t that has given me such disrespect for most women. i wont get emotionally attached to a girl unless somethins just totally different, and that hasnt happened since my situatoin like 2 years ago. well i wish you best of luck man, just keep your head up and dont take any rebound sh1t from her, like asking you to support her or something. girls fvck up, too bad for them.
    Was your chick actually bipolar?
    Mine is. her dad had it and so did her sister who was also a schizophrenic. Her sister used to see the devil and sh*t.
    my other worry is if she starts going through another manic phase is that she might start drinking and doin crazy stuff. Then that could make the baby retarded.

Having babies sucks. It just really sucks. I mean i know it's supposed to be a blessing but it's really an inconvieniance. And they way it messes up a chicks body, jeez...i just wish there was a different way to bring life into the world.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I feel ya, but I just can't see purposely hoping for a mis-carriage.

~SC~

Ex's always get loose after the big dog. Too bad you didn't hit it man!

My ex got loose magoose! She sucks ah well! At least I hit it.

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    I feel ya, but I just can't see purposely hoping for a mis-carriage.

~SC~
    i know. i feel kinda fvcked up for thinkin that. sometimes ya don't really know what to think until i screwed up situation smacks ya in the face. I never really put myself in these shoes before, but i did kinda see it commin. But when it comes, ya still feel like it can't be real, but it is, and ya can't change reality i guess. And the reality is also that even if she did miscarry, she could just go out and get knocked up again. It's ahopeless situation.

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    Yea mine lost her mind after she split... its sad to hear what shes going threw. Wish i could help her, but she wouldnt even let me if i tried

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    She is your Ex at least now. I hope her family is supporting her in some ways, if they are that can take a lot of pressure off you.

Thank god though she is your Ex and it is not your problem anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by J-Dogg
    She is your Ex at least now. I hope her family is supporting her in some ways, if they are that can take a lot of pressure off you.

Thank god though she is your Ex and it is not your problem anymore.
    well, she's got no family cuz her mom left cuz she threatoned to kill her mom a few times during a high manic phase, and her dad's dead, and her sister moved away years ago.
    She's got no other family, except an uncle in jail.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Get away from her and don't turn back. As cold as that is to say...people like that(99% of the time) will only drag you down and you'll end up hurting more and more. Just my honest opinion on the matter.

BARLOW is offline Senior Member
    sounds like shes got some major issues..... if it was me, id try to put it out of my life and move on, i dont need that extra worry in my life.

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    I feel for ya bro

LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBoy1981
    Mine is. her dad had it and so did her sister who was also a schizophrenic. Her sister used to see the devil and sh*t.
    my other worry is if she starts going through another manic phase is that she might start drinking and doin crazy stuff. Then that could make the baby retarded.

Having babies sucks. It just really sucks. I mean i know it's supposed to be a blessing but it's really an inconvieniance. And they way it messes up a chicks body, jeez...i just wish there was a different way to bring life into the world.
    no my chic wasnt actually bipolar, so i dont know the extent to wich that effected you. i found out about some stuff she did though after we broke up, and even a few things she did while we were together. i dont talk to her much still and when i do i am usually an ass. but its one of those things where i still feel for her. but basically if im a dick to her i wont have to worry about being attached.

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    I feel your pain, bro

mesomorph is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ~aXe~
    Get away from her and don't turn back. As cold as that is to say...people like that(99% of the time) will only drag you down and you'll end up hurting more and more. Just my honest opinion on the matter.
    Yeah you could ruin a very long portion of you life if you don't keep a lot of distance right now. I am not sure you could even help and stay detached at the same time, you sound emotionally attached already after 1 phone call.

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Once you pop you can't stop ... funny how that works every time. Wish you the best bro

godofwar99 is offline Junior Member
    my ex almost killed herself when i left

i suggest you get rid of this chick if the kid isnt yours ..save yourself some times..especially if she is whoring around. my bad if she isnt, but if she doesnt know who the kid is from..then she needs some help...

good luck brother...try to be positive either way

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBoy1981

man the only advice i have is to be her friend and thats it! regardless of mental capacity she could have done things differently. she dug her own hole! oh and how do you know her sister didnt really see the devil. this whole i see **** things makes me think. what if they really are seeing that and we are just the ones than cant see it.. hmm wierd!

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    too bad.

btw. u must have blistered hands, 18 month and no sex

anyways - go out and have some fun and forget about her.

Quote Originally Posted by ***xxx***
    Yeah that's something I COULD NOT do

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ***xxx***
    too bad.

anyways - go out and have some fun and forget about her.
    18 months?! Try 19 years!

Quote Originally Posted by SplinterCell
    18 months?! Try 19 years!
    Doesn't count

Thread Information