maxmz is offline Junior Member

Check MTV Now Arnold Wanna be!!!!

There's this show on MTV right now (4:00-4:30PM) In the show I want a famous face there's this guy that want to look like The Oak. I'm checking it out right now. I have DISH Network so shows show 3 hrs before. I checked my listing and they are repeating it at 8:00pm. This guy has a bad case of gyno. I think he got it just natural 'cause he doesn't look juiced. Just thought of telling u bros to check it out.

BARLOW is offline Senior Member
    any pics?

It's showing on TV right now, sorry bro can't get pics from TV they don't look good. I tought when I saw the show title, it was going to be a guy with at least a decent build but this guy looks like he just started working out.

Show's over

This show was more about gyno than about The Oak. Just thought it was funny before he went to surgery and said quoting the Oak "I'll be back, - and they grabbing his man titties - "These won't be back" Any bros saw it?

RJstrong is offline Senior Member
    he wants to look like Arnold......... UNACHIEVABLE or better yet HOPELESS!!! doesn't even look like he trains... this guy is delusional.

he wants to look like Arnold......... UNACHIEVABLE or better yet HOPELESS!!! doesn't even look like he trains... this guy is delusional.

He wants to look like Arnold......... UNACHIEVABLE or better yet HOPELESS!!! doesn't even look like he trains... this guy is delusional.

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    those people are such fags

Scooby1 is offline Member
    I saw this dude, and I seriously was mad. He talked about Arnold S. like he was his best friend, etc. He talks about competing, yet he has a beer gut(that matched perfectly with his titties), and he has no idea what it takes to even train right,. let alone compete.

TommyTrainR is offline Associate Member
    lol yeah It's so funny how he went to the doctor and he even considered having lipo around his abs. Like a diet + cardio wouldn't do the trick...Then at the end of the show he was eating out (no pun intended) with his gf..Nice diet buddy

arnoldwannab is offline Associate Member
    There is only 1 arnold wanna b here.....

Geeeeez do you think i got my point across...... seems like their is an echo in here!

PaRiS2005 is offline Female Member
    I watched that one tonite...he's a lost cause

Quote Originally Posted by Scooby1
    I saw this dude, and I seriously was mad. He talked about Arnold S. like he was his best friend, etc. He talks about competing, yet he has a beer gut(that matched perfectly with his titties), and he has no idea what it takes to even train right,. let alone compete.
    same here, in the beginning he said he has been training for less than a year, then later in the show he said he "knows" the only way he can acheive his goals is through surgery, what an ass, I hope his tits come back.

LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa Pump
    same here, in the beginning he said he has been training for less than a year, then later in the show he said he "knows" the only way he can acheive his goals is through surgery, what an ass, I hope his tits come back.
    lmfao! seriously i hope he does a winny only cycle and gets super gyno. this guy is a grade A duechebag.

irongryph is offline New Member
    I caught the tail end of the episode on Saturday night. The show pretty much exemplifies most Americans - look for quick solutions rather than hard work and determination.

TommyTrainR is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by irongryph
    I caught the tail end of the episode on Saturday night. The show pretty much exemplifies most Americans - look for quick solutions rather than hard work and determination.
    EXACTLY!

Thread Information