SplinterCell is offline Senior Member

Can I make a website about Ann Coulter being a bitch and not be sued?

Just a question for those of you who either own a site or know anything about law and such, thanks

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Who is she?

~SC~

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Ann is hot.

clhp20 is offline Member
    I would think you could. As long as you have the right disclaimers... There is a site on the net about microsoft... the site name is www.phuckmicrosoft.com yes it is spelled f u c k

BUBBA74 is offline Senior Member
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Can I make a website about Ann Coulter being a bitch and not be sued?-images.jpg  

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member

Shes on the cover of time....Here are some of her more famous quotes:
    "We should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity.
    "My only regret with Timothy McVeigh is he did not go to the New York Times Building."
    "The swing voters---I like to refer to them as the idiot voters because they don't have set philosophical principles. You're either a liberal or you're a conservative if you have an IQ above a toaster. "

clhp20 is offline Member
    http://www.anncoulter.org/ link to Ann's website..

BUBBA74 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SplinterCell

Shes on the cover of time....Here are some of her more famous quotes:
    "We should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity.
    "My only regret with Timothy McVeigh is he did not go to the New York Times Building."
    "The swing voters---I like to refer to them as the idiot voters because they don't have set philosophical principles. You're either a liberal or you're a conservative if you have an IQ above a toaster. "
    Wow what a B*TCH

clhp20 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BUBBA74
    Wow what a B*TCH
    Can't believe everything you read. Context paragraph's are used to make someone look bad. Realize in what context those statements were said, then and only then can you make a full , knowledgable decision as to whether she is right or wrong. There is no right or wrong, it's all based on a percieved way of thinking, when someone gets out of the box, and doesn't conform to the "norm" that is when all hell breaks loose.

LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan
    its funny how when someone comes out and has conservative ideas, then the media sh1ts their pants. i agree with what she says and am glad she makes fun of the media and the flaming liberals that believe everything they hear on the news.

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LB55blitz
    its funny how when someone comes out and has conservative ideas, then the media sh1ts their pants.

No kidding. It blows my mind how I've actually met people who think the mainstream media is conservative, using evidence like "its all corporate" and things of that nature.......

I think shes a little bit nutty, but that could just be how I've seen her portrayed. As has been seen on numberous occasions, anything remotely right wing that exists gets demonized. I used to think Rush was some bumbling idiot till I actually heard the show, the guy sounds like a Harvard professor.....

Thread Information