Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Mutant is offline Banned
    I despise peope that are full of themselves. Being confident is a different story.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    this is definately up there with the gayest threads ever.

Hometown Hero is offline Associate Member
    Come on now. . . we all know he could never compare to . . .

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Official FRANK SEPE picture thread!!!-david-hasselhoff.jpg  

zuke is offline Member
    there is no way that this guy can be serious...

frank, if you take yourself this seriously, then go start your own forum. you can make a sticky thread of nothing but pictures of yourself.

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    please i highly doubt it's the real frank sepe

does anybody actually know this guy personally? I think that knowing the way somebody acts and guessing are 2 different things. Also, there are plenty of bodybuilders who are full of themselves and cocky. I think that they are just taking this guys look and marketing it in a different way than other bodybuilders, doesnt mean there is anything wrong with it. Lets face it, the guy is pretty jacked and a wuss cannot achieve that even with anabolics.

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    Jeleousy is a mother****er sometimes
    So is spelling. Maybe you should stick to 2 syllable words. I'm the target of jealousy everyday, being a young, tall, built, rich doctor does that to people.

Quote Originally Posted by SMYL_GR8
    So is spelling. Maybe you should stick to 2 syllable words. I'm the target of jealousy everyday, being a young, tall, built, rich doctor does that to people.
    hahaha, dude,your knocking somebody because you think they are full of themselves, but listen to what you just said.

Quote Originally Posted by ~aXe~
    OMG SMYL, please take that homo kamali out of your avatar...I just lost all respect for you!!
    Yeah, I hear you on that. I know he's a douche, but he's Persian, so I have to represent until he really does something stupid other than shoot off at the mouth.

hey bro, why dont you post your pic and show us what the ladies really want!! I just dont see the point of this post. I dont know the guy personally, but I have friends who do and they tell me that is actually really humble and a good guy.

hahaha, dude,your knocking somebody because you think they are full of themselves, but listen to what you just said.
    nah, bro, I'd never knock someone for being arrogant if they've got the goods. He acts like a douchebag in the sense that I know people who know him and have done business with him and he doesn't know how to conduct himself.

As for me, I was just setting that jack@ss straight for calling me that without knowing me.

zuke is offline Member
    does anybody actually know this guy personally? I think that knowing the way somebody acts and guessing are 2 different things. Also, there are plenty of bodybuilders who are full of themselves and cocky. I think that they are just taking this guys look and marketing it in a different way than other bodybuilders, doesnt mean there is anything wrong with it. Lets face it, the guy is pretty jacked and a wuss cannot achieve that even with anabolics.
    i know plenty of pretty jacked guys that are still wuss's...

there is no one person (man or woman) that is the sexiest on the planet... each person finds different things "sexy", so anyone who claims themselves that (if this is actually the guy he is saying he is) needs a reality check

hey bro, why dont you post your pic and show us what the ladies really want!! I just dont see the point of this post. I dont know the guy personally, but I have friends who do and they tell me that is actually really humble and a good guy.
    You want to take this to PM's instead of polluting the thread, my angry little friend? The point of the post was to acknowledge that I put Kamali in my avatar to support my "people" even though I recognize that he is not respectable as an athlete.

zuke is offline Member
    You want to take this to PM's instead of polluting the thread, my angry little friend? The point of the post was to acknowledge that I put Kamali in my avatar to support my "people" even though I recognize that he is not respectable as an athlete.
    ok guys, i think we are pulling a little too much of the limelight away from frank here.... let's focus

S.P.G is offline AR Workout Scientist
    is this for real

Sta11ion is offline Member
    I thought I was the only one, I am going to look at some pics of jessica alba to help clear my mind of the gayness.
    Quote Originally Posted by dieseL atC
    I feel gay for just taking part in this thread..

vettewreck is offline Banned
    Hey Frank... I met you several years ago. My boy wanted to bum rush you and fcuk you up in the Hard Rock Cafe in Vegas. Good thing I talked him out of it, you wouldnt be here today.

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vettewreck
    Hey Frank... I met you several years ago. My boy wanted to bum rush you and fcuk you up in the Hard Rock Cafe in Vegas. Good thing I talked him out of it, you wouldnt be here today.
    Classic.

Quote Originally Posted by Juddman
    Classic.
    aaaaahhh, memories!!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    K, let me let u in on a secret.

It's not him.

Now move on.

~SC~

I know, but I had to post anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    K, let me let u in on a secret.

It's not him.

Now move on.

~SC~
    No offense Swole, but I would MUCH rather look at that mpeg of Jessica than your front double bi in the Iverson jersey. Good looking out, brutha. Now if you could just post on every thread so it's always in front of me, I'd appreciate it.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I know, but I had to post anyways.
    That reminds me of the time me and nooby my faithfull driver were going to the Texas Road House and we saw frank sepe sitting in the corner with waitress's all over him...Nooby wanted to start in on him with his ever present motorcycle chain(i guess they have problems in the past that I didn't know of frank banged nooby's ex wife..So we are enjoying our meal when a waitress comes up to me and asks are you arnold that bodybuilding guy..I corrected her and told her it was a very common mistake...She then told me that Frank had bought us a whole cheesecake and had told the waitress to deliver it to are table and to say whats up to arnold from frank sepe..I ate the cheesecake even know Iam not arnold..Then I approched frank's table nooby was flipping out trying to stay calm...Frank was very nice untill this weird look came to his face..Nooby had took the liberty to stick him four or five times with an ice pick in his side..I watched as my deadly friend smiled at the pain he inflicted upon Frank...All of a sudden Frank started yelling get em they stabbed me..I took down four guys at the next table who were trying to get in the mix with a blend of kicks and punches..We started running out and I had three of the prettiest waitress's blocking the door..I hit one with a chop to the throat that left her gasping for breath on the floor the other two got there noses pressed in by my cannonball like right jab..I smiled as I kicked one of the girls in the ribs hearing a loud crunching sound, because as usuall I walked away from a close scrape unscathed...Just thought I'd share my experience with you guys..Vettewreak looks like frank has survived more than one close call eh.........

No offense Swole, but I would MUCH rather look at that mpeg of Jessica than your front double bi in the Iverson jersey. Good looking out, brutha. Now if you could just post on every thread so it's always in front of me, I'd appreciate it.
    I don't think there's many men that would argue that my friend..

Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG
    That reminds me of the time me and nooby my faithfull driver were going to the Texas Road House and we saw frank sepe sitting in the corner with waitress's all over him...Nooby wanted to start in on him with his ever present motorcycle chain(i guess they have problems in the past that I didn't know of frank banged nooby's ex wife..So we are enjoying our meal when a waitress comes up to me and asks are you arnold that bodybuilding guy..I corrected her and told her it was a very common mistake...She then told me that Frank had bought us a whole cheesecake and had told the waitress to deliver it to are table and to say whats up to arnold from frank sepe..I ate the cheesecake even know Iam not arnold..Then I approched frank's table nooby was flipping out trying to stay calm...Frank was very nice untill this weird look came to his face..Nooby had took the liberty to stick him four or five times with an ice pick in his side..I watched as my deadly friend smiled at the pain he inflicted upon Frank...All of a sudden Frank started yelling get em they stabbed me..I took down four guys at the next table who were trying to get in the mix with a blend of kicks and punches..We started running out and I had three of the prettiest waitress's blocking the door..I hit one with a chop to the throat that left her gasping for breath on the floor the other two got there noses pressed in by my cannonball like right jab..I smiled as I kicked one of the girls in the ribs hearing a loud crunching sound, because as usuall I walked away from a close scrape unscathed...Just thought I'd share my experience with you guys..Vettewreak looks like frank has survived more than one close call eh.........
    If thats all true....then

If thats all true....then
    Do you want me to post pics of nooby???Thats a bad 80 year old japaneese
    man..The worst 110 pounds of pain you could ever run into..I got in an argument with my friend one time so I had nooby choke him out and do whats called "the nooby special" which consists of doing accupunture with 18 gauge needles..He hits every muscle group with synthol and you wake up 20 pounds heavier of oil..Gregg Valentino made some mistakes with nooby and you see what happened to him,spot injections my a$$ it was nooby...His hobbies include starting fights in the local biker bars and trimming bonsai tree's...He's been slowing down since his 80th birthday...He only hits the biker bars twice a week now....

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG
    Do you want me to post pics of nooby???Thats a bad 80 year old japaneese
    man..The worst 110 pounds of pain you could ever run into..I got in an argument with my friend one time so I had nooby choke him out and do whats called "the nooby special" which consists of doing accupunture with 18 gauge needles..He hits every muscle group with synthol and you wake up 20 pounds heavier of oil..Gregg Valentino made some mistakes with nooby and you see what happened to him,spot injections my a$$ it was nooby...His hobbies include starting fights in the local biker bars and trimming bonsai tree's...He's been slowing down since his 80th birthday...He only hits the biker bars twice a week now....
    too much sir victorian today? hmmmm??? BTW it's NOBBY you NEWBIE
    and check your pm's

Frank Sepe is offline New Member
    Thank you for the support and to those who feel threatened by the Sepe-meister- DON'T HATE ME 'CAUSE YOU AIN'T ME!!!

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank Sepe
    Thank you for the support and to those who feel threatened by the Sepe-meister- DON'T HATE ME 'CAUSE YOU AIN'T ME!!!

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    looks like were all gay...especially Axe

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Sepe
    No worries, we just hate you.

~SC~

decadbal is offline Banned
    dont make me ban you sepe-cockus

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    Hmmmmmm, eah

EatRite is offline Senior Member
    i think he's trying to prove he's frank sepe?!?!?!

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EatRite
    i think he's trying to prove he's frank sepe?!?!?!
    The only thing he has thus far proven is his own stupidity

Lmao!

~sc~

Mutant is offline Banned
    If he was Sepe, then why would he have signed up on a steroid info website and then tell people how he doesnt use them, post pictures of himself, and brag about how he thinks he is the sexiest man alive.

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    Quote Originally Posted by ~aXe~
    yet you chose to anyway

wuts wrong with that

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Have you read his website lately (kamali's)? He is talking so much trash about shawn ray, it's actually comical. Kamali never even came close to the physique of Shawn. So no, he doesn't sound like a good/humble guy.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigrob33
    looks like were all gay...especially Axe
    you should talk...pole smoker!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information