Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    the_rebirth is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LoggedOut
    If you people spent have as much time on your conversation skills and PERSONALITY as you did shoving **** in your bod to get big it wouldnt be a problem. It has been common knowledge for years as cliche as it sounds, All girls.......even the really hot ones always like guys to make THEM feel good about themselves,and to laugh,,,,,,, not to see some big freakin monster all veiny and sh1t... they wanna be able to show you off to their friends and not have their friends think" hes to big" he must juice" etc,,,,, eye candy is one thing, drunk hookups are another,,, but actual quality dates and relationships are quite another,,,,
    unless your into the first two in which case I also understand

FU*K YOU
    U HAVE SOME SERIOUS ISSUES. GET OFF THIS BOARD

the_rebirth is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    ummmmmmm.. maybe it's just me...

but i dont' workout to attract women.. i do it for myself, my health, and to kick, little skinny guys, and big want-to-be smartass guys assess..

but ummmm.. that's me..

i let my good looks, confidence, get me the fine women..

game on............

aggreed!

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    girls i've met recently at the gym keep telling me that i look mean. i couldn't figure it out till i saw a picture of myself and i was all zoned out in the gym. kind of funny but it gives people a wierd vibe about me. i haven't got to the point yet where i've been told by a girl i'm to big but that's what i'm shooting for is to be to big and veiny.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by punchrf
    girls i've met recently at the gym keep telling me that i look mean. i couldn't figure it out till i saw a picture of myself and i was all zoned out in the gym. kind of funny but it gives people a wierd vibe about me. i haven't got to the point yet where i've been told by a girl i'm to big but that's what i'm shooting for is to be to big and veiny.

I get that all the time... that i'm too big..

i just tell them "Just relax honey.. it'll fit, and i'll go slow as it goes past your heart"

The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    It works both ways, the same way we'll initially like a girl for their looks, but keep them for their personality. However, if a girl is SUPERHOT, some insecure guys will be intimidated and not talk to her.

So, some girls might be intimidated, but the really secure ones won't be and those are the ones you want anyway.

GeneralGrant is offline Junior Member
    umm everyone works out to some degree for themselves. But in all honesty most of the motivation is pussy in the end. Thats really most of the motivation for everything we do if u really get down to the heart of it. And while skinny lil fags do get some girls, Id say most of the exceptionally attractive women I meet are into people who are in shape. Looks are always ur first impression why not have a good one. You can woo them with your personality later, make them wet with your physique first.

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralGrant
    umm everyone works out to some degree for themselves. But in all honesty most of the motivation is pussy in the end. Thats really most of the motivation for everything we do if u really get down to the heart of it. And while skinny lil fags do get some girls, Id say most of the exceptionally attractive women I meet are into people who are in shape. Looks are always ur first impression why not have a good one. You can woo them with your personality later, make them wet with your physique first.
    True, but you can be jacked up, funny, and work in Mcdonalds and lets see how many girls you will get. I mean chicks will bang any dude, but it is those dime pieces that we all strive for, AND for thoses HOTTIES, you need to have the complete package....

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by kman
    True, but you can be jacked up, funny, and work in Mcdonalds and lets see how many girls you will get. I mean chicks will bang any dude, but it is those dime pieces that we all strive for, AND for thoses HOTTIES, you need to have the complete package....
    True... and the complete package does include a decent body. If you look like dog$hit and you go up to a dime piece with the best pickup line in the world, you still have a very high possibility of getting shut down. Looks get your foot in the door.

Chicks can consciously ignore how well a guy treats them or how nice he is to them but i think its more difficult for them to ignore intense sexual attraction on the subconscious level, just like its hard for guys to. And if you have both, thats the total package.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    True... and the complete package does include a decent body. If you look like dog$hit and you go up to a dime piece with the best pickup line in the world, you still have a very high possibility of getting shut down. Looks get your foot in the door.

Chicks can consciously ignore how well a guy treats them or how nice he is to them but i think its more difficult for them to ignore intense sexual attraction on the subconscious level, just like its hard for guys to. And if you have both, thats the total package.
    not so ... read my thread on "women confuse me"
    they can reject the look facter just as well or w/ me anyways

Sta11ion is offline Member
    In the end its the money, if you earned it not family money you will get respect and power. People admire the underdog achieving, women want security and when they see money its security. To get the total package it all depends on what is the total package for that person. I for one dont give a **** about giving some women attetion I have bigger and better things to do like make money. If a women has her head to high, you are going to get headaches you want a women to be a little uncomfortable about herself, just so you can keep her inline. But please dont change what I am saying around. you still need to treat her with respect. But in the end its the money and security look at koby brian or clinton there wives stayed because of the kids, balls it comes down to money and power. The more you have the more **** you can get away with. Its just a bonus that if your jacked good looking and successfull. Then you can have almost anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by kman

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SMYL_GR8
    It works both ways, the same way we'll initially like a girl for their looks, but keep them for their personality. However, if a girl is SUPERHOT, some insecure guys will be intimidated and not talk to her.

So, some girls might be intimidated, but the really secure ones won't be and those are the ones you want anyway.
    werd. The hot as hell girls are often the ones that have low self-esteem though

Quote Originally Posted by Sta11ion
    In the end its the money, if you earned it not family money you will get respect and power.
    Ahh yes, I forgot the 3rd component of the total package... looks/personality/cash money

"All women are hookers, some just have long term contracts"
    Last edited by AandF6969; 04-19-2005 at 12:59 PM.

Sta11ion is offline Member
    LOL...they like to hold on for as long as they can.
    Ahh yes, I forgot the 3rd component of the total package... looks/personality/cash money

kman is offline Anabolic Member

CLASSIC LINE

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    I have a nice way around that,

Actually I'm just a little larger than the normal guy though. I'm 10%bf right now and just over 200lbs, 6'.

But girls have always found it cute when I tell them I like video games, comic books and am into star wars.

I'm just a big nerd they think! But they think it is really cute.

Justincase is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ~aXe~
    I was watching VH1's top bodies...and Ashton Kutcher was like 17 or something like that (a rediculously low number) and he said he NEVER WORKS OUT. Ok that is the gayest thing I've ever seen. Any ladies on here care to explain why most girls drool over his 16 year old shccol-girl body?

Oh and I agree with ya on that.
    LOL!! My wife and I saw that my wife almost spit out her drink.....
    she was thinking someone was trying to punk him

I will give his this.....he is funny...not really funny but he is funny.....
    I just can't see how he has a good body

decadbal is offline Banned
    im better than all of you

Maraxus is offline Banned
    not i

decadbal is offline Banned
    no no, we are equally better than the rest of them..

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Indeed. bow down lowly dogs.

It's kind of like a catch 22 ****it. I'd have the money and power if I didnt spend it all on supplements and food!!! Dats how a nigga eat.

Quote Originally Posted by Justincase
    LOL!! My wife and I saw that my wife almost spit out her drink.....
    she was thinking someone was trying to punk him

I will give his this.....he is funny...not really funny but he is funny.....
    I just can't see how he has a good body
    I want to kick ashton kutcher in the face

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    I want to kick ashton kutcher in the face
    that actually made me laugh out loud reading it

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    Arnold never had problems with chicks:-)

thats cause he had $$$$$

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RussianVodka
    Arnold never had problems with chicks:-)
    Why does everything always come back to Arnold?

I've always been able to get chicks off looks and personality, but when the money came, it became easier for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by SMYL_GR8
    Why does everything always come back to Arnold?

I've always been able to get chicks off looks and personality, but when the money came, it became easier for sure.
    Yeah, I have to agree here. I mean the guy was a bodybuilding legend but I think too many obscess over him and fail to realize there have been plenty of Arnolds since the time, he just happened to be the big shot in the Golden age of Bodybuilding .

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hed
    i train for me, not for girls. girls think i have a great body now, which is cool, but i want to be a lot bigger. now that my large shirts are tight on me, i wanna shoot for extra large. I got a 6'1" frame so its hard to fill out, but i dont care, ill find a girl someday who is as into the gym as i am.......
    I wholeheartdly agree with you bro

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    You can stop right there w/the classifications.

~SC~
    Agree'd.. Im thinking whos this new guy classing everyone together?

Quote Originally Posted by ***xxx***
    omg...pls shut ur noise hole before u start pissing ppl off. that was a joke, mr. junior member
    lmao

HOLLYWOOD is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ~aXe~
    I think bouncers are in a good position to attract girls also because they are protectors, and girls like that. My buddies who are bouncers are constantly getting numbers, so the job works well for them.
    im also a bouncer on the weekends, and i can tell you form experience that when i was my biggest i was like 245 at 12-13% bf and yes because of the job and the place it is girls did come on to me but now being like 175lbs(and working the door becuase i cant grapple the big guys anymore) and really ripped i get a ridiculous amount of attention before i even open my mouth or whatever and its been cold out ever since ive been ripped up so its not like they've even had a chance to see any skin at all! so from experience yes there are girls that like the bigger guys but id have to say girls seem to like the leaner smaller guys around 180 it seems alot more! just talking from my own experience, dont get me wrong im not rippin on big guys because i was once there myself...

TreNgoD is offline Banned
    Hell ya it helps.

OSTIE is offline Senior Member

D@mnit, where is there quote from again?

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    I work out because all my life I was a skinny Farker. I still am compared to most peeps up in here. I'm 6'3" and 200lbs at 15%BF. I was constantly pushed around though out grade school, junior high, and high school. I lift, because I wan't to be strong enough to beat up any of the bullies that kicked me around back then. Big enough that no one else will start crap with me in the present or future. Hopefully before I turn 30 in two years, I'll be able to afford a mass stack and get up to 230lbs. God willing, I'll keep 50-70% of my gains and lean out to 10%BF or better. That's just personal satisfaction. I don't do it for the chicks. I do it because I'm insecure and still feel like like a lil' wimp. I've got bigorexia in a bad way.

Jenseno9 is offline Member

Lol

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    I get that all the time... that i'm too big..

i just tell them "Just relax honey.. it'll fit, and i'll go slow as it goes past your heart"

LOL thats some funny ****

LoggedOut is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    Agree'd.. Im thinking whos this new guy classing everyone together?
    New guy ?? A post count and join date on an internet forum does not mean everything in life ,,, your born in 84' so your what 20 yrs old ,,, graduated hs in like what 2003 , just lost your virginity a few years back.... come on man quite trying to kiss a mods azz for a comment you know wasnt even suppose to be like that

Quote Originally Posted by TreNgoD
    Hell ya it helps.

i wouldnt say it helps that much, a couple guys i bounce with are huge and decently ripped but dont have the looks and they dont get much of anything! i think looks and the way you carry yourself go alot father than a body! but of course it does help!

RRogers is offline New Member
    Hi folks, I'm new here, but this is an interesting thread and I thought I would post my thoughts on the matter from a 39 year old perspective. I modeled clothing and did a few commercials when I was younger, but I am not perfect by any means. Take a look around at most men in their late 30's or early 40's and it's easy to see that they are NOT generally attractive in any regards. I don't go out very often, but when I do I always end up with girls numbers who want to see me later that very night, and sometimes I don't even speak. Women are obscenely attracted to confidence in a man and they can smell it across the room. Know what you have and who you are, be true to yourself, and they will come. Don't settle for less than what you deserve and by all means do not approach a girl wagging your tail like a dog in heat. That being said, absolutely treat every one of them with respect whether you want to be with them or not, but don't settle for less.

RRogers is offline New Member

One more thing

I almost forgot, when it comes time to prove your point you had better have a package to reckon with. If you don't then you had better make up for it in longevity and technique. Women talk more than men do so if you screw it up you might as well find a new place to hang out. Oh... and don't be afraid to approach the beautiful women.

Quote Originally Posted by RRogers
    Hi folks, I'm new here, but this is an interesting thread and I thought I would post my thoughts on the matter from a 39 year old perspective. I modeled clothing and did a few commercials when I was younger, but I am not perfect by any means. Take a look around at most men in their late 30's or early 40's and it's easy to see that they are NOT generally attractive in any regards. I don't go out very often, but when I do I always end up with girls numbers who want to see me later that very night, and sometimes I don't even speak. Women are obscenely attracted to confidence in a man and they can smell it across the room. Know what you have and who you are, be true to yourself, and they will come. Don't settle for less than what you deserve and by all means do not approach a girl wagging your tail like a dog in heat. That being said, absolutely treat every one of them with respect whether you want to be with them or not, but don't settle for less.

this man is right on the money, i couldnt agree with you more!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information