Thread: Fingerprints

Adam.S is offline Associate Member

Fingerprints

If you steal a car or something like that and you dont wear gloves and fingerprints are present but you dont have a crim record can anythin happen?

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    That depends on whether they can prove you stole the car or not. I'm sure you would be under heavy scrutiny

Nah my brother was a bit paranoid cause his friend took a car but did not wear gloves but apparently doesnt have a crim record and no one saw him take the car or anythin. Can it be tracked back to him if no one saw him?

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    If you're a solid suspect, a court can order you to be fingerprinted and then match them up. That's assuming that got good prints from the car to match with.

if theirs no real leads would the cops even do a full investigation?

vettewreck is offline Banned
    this is not a good situation.

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam.S
    Nah my brother was a bit paranoid cause his friend took a car but did not wear gloves but apparently doesnt have a crim record and no one saw him take the car or anythin. Can it be tracked back to him if no one saw him?
    I dont think anything will happen but your brothers friend is a ****ing asshole, thievs deserve to rot in hell

yea i agree thats what i said what a dikhead. What about for cars that are broken into and just ransacked do the cops even bother to come out to them and lift prints or do people just report that?

Sta11ion is offline Member
    You are watching to much CIS that show is bull****. Dont think that its that easy. First off if the car was not in any crime and just reported stolen and recovered they will not bother looking for prints. They have more important things to invest there time like to eat donuts and do charitys. As for gettin caught if they do have your fingerprints. Stop doing criminal activitys so they will have no reasons to arrest you, and put your finger prints in the system.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    finger prints only prove that a person was at a location...

and no.. if his prints are not on record, they won't know who he is... today..

the images are turned into "points of interest" and assigned a value, thus they can be looked up very quickly in a large data base..

if sometime in the future he is booked say for DUI... they could search for existing, it would come up as a match for a crime that was committed in the past..

just a thought..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Thread Information