The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse

Estrogen sure is funny!

I was reading the paper last night, and got to a story of a chick who came over from Cuba in the Mariel boatlift, and her search for, and reunion with, the local shrimper who carried her over. I felt a lump in my throat, and a tear in my eye. How heartwarming! I was amost bawling tears of happiness for them both. Then I realized what was happening to me, and had to laugh. Doing 700mg/ED of prop, from syno, and it probably has traces of estrogen in it. Also 250mg/E3D of cyp, so that's enough test to do a lot of aromatization. Estrogen levels must be through the roof... get itchy nips and now doing nolva. But the psychological effects of est never cease to amaze me. Now... anybody recommend any good chick flicks? Fixin to watch "Love Story" and "A Summer Place".

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    Forest Gump?

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    700mg test ed?!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    700mgs prop EVERYDAY.

Ummmmm, OUCH!!!!!!

~SC~

peaker is offline Senior Member
    watch the notebook! that **** will **** you up! my girlfriend made me watch it, i can tell you every women would love that movie, and with the amount of estrogen you probably got floating around you would be close

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    700mgs prop EVERYDAY.

Ummmmm, OUCH!!!!!!

~SC~
    i shot like 250mg prop one shot... and didnt cut it w/ anything and that hurt BAD especially since i didnt massage it or anything >< 700 would IMMOBLIZE ME!

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    700mgs prop EVERYDAY.

Ummmmm, OUCH!!!!!!

~SC~

OOPS! An estrogen moment there! I meant 700mg prop EW. 100mg prop ED and 250mg cyp E3D. So 1266mg/week of test, something like that. Darn good thing I'm not blonde, too!

Yeah, I seen Forrest Gump a few times but never when I was cycling, and this is the heaviest one I have done. Okay, "notebook" it is. I should have the estrogen under control by tonight, anyway. The nips are already feeling better.

Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    OOPS! An estrogen moment there! I meant 700mg prop EW. 100mg prop ED and 250mg cyp E3D. So 1266mg/week of test, something like that. Darn good thing I'm not blonde, too!

Yeah, I seen Forrest Gump a few times but never when I was cycling, and this is the heaviest one I have done. Okay, "notebook" it is. I should have the estrogen under control by tonight, anyway. The nips are already feeling better.
    ha yes i went from125mg ed to 250 by accidnt when i switched from a 100mg/mL prop to a 200mg/mL prop and had a blond momment! i could tell a difference for SURE pain wise.

Thread Information