Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    There is expressing your opinions and there is attacking and breaking the rules.

If you don't like the board.....leave. Why come in here at all. Except he wanted to start crap, and feel like a tuff guy for talking smack against senior members of the board.

Right...well...I just meant that being here for only a month doesn't make your opinions worthless. Having worthless opinions makes your opinions worthless...not the time you have been here.

I was a mod within...a couple of weeks (7 posts) of logging in here for the first time.

The same goes for Billy Bathgate, I understand...

But yeah...that dude's opinions are whatever they are....maybe worthless to most people.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    Right...well...I just meant that being here for only a month doesn't make your opinions worthless. Having worthless opinions makes your opinions worthless...not the time you have been here.

Totally agree!

Same w/post count. Having 3000 posts doesn't make one any better than a person with 40. In some cases it's true, but it's not a solidified "truth".

~SC~

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Cool. I guess not everyone is intelligent enough to express their opinions without resulting to childish attacks.

I was a mod within...a couple of weeks (7 posts) of logging in here for the first time.

But yeah...that dude's opinions are whatever they are....maybe worthless to most people.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Cool. I guess not everyone is intelligent enough to express their opinions without resulting to childish attacks.
    Hey CB, i havent given you any love lately....Waz up girl? Did you get engaged yet...?

OG

Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin
    Hey CB, i havent given you any love lately....Waz up girl? Did you get engaged yet...?

OG
    Not engaged.....I walked from that situation. His life was too busy to include me. That's how it goes.

Been focusing on other things ..... I'm a bit tired of men and the issues that go with them. I am on two weeks vacation and enjoying relaxing. I just changed commands and Im getting ready to go to Iraq.

How YOU doing?
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    wow, just saw this thread. Amazing.

Put it this way, where I work we have a "code of ethics". We can have an outside job but it must not be in a competing business, which is a conflict of interest. They even go further and say just even an appearance of a conflict of interest, even if one does not exist is grounds for dismissal. You have to make them aware of any potential outside pursuits so they can be reviewed. Of course this is a company that is over 150,000 people and more than 200 years old. Kind of interesting to see the same methodology applied here.

The decisions made are logical for anyone running a business. I liked those former mods and wish them well.

Not engaged.....I walked from that situation. His life was too busy to include me. That's how it goes.

Been focusing on other things ..... I'm a bit tired of men and the issues that go with them. I am on two weeks vacation and enjoying relaxing. I just changed commands and Im getting ready to go to Iraq.

How YOU doing?
    Wow! Iv missed a lot it seems. Im really sorry to hear about the breakup. But im sure it was for the best!! Believe me, i was married and now divorced (my choice) and it was the best decision i ever made.

Your really off to Iraq?! When do you leave..? Well, stay SAFE ok! and you better come back to us!!

Me? Im good thxs! I took a little break from AR but now im back and all riled up....lol jk Im taking a few days off in June. Jdawg his wife and I are going up to Atlantic City to see the next UFC event. Im looking forward to that...

Good luck CB, and god speed back to us safe and sound!!!

OG

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    **** CB....almost engaged!?!?!?! Off to Iraq huh? My girls brother is fixing to head over himself, he just got back from Afghanistan awhile back. I wish you well... just come back to us safely ok darlin. I wouldn't want anything to happen to ya cutie.

Thanks guys. He was a good man but his priorities were not even close to being me. I couldn't ask him to give up anything that he was doing (bodybuilding, running a martial arts school, mentoring inner city kids, full time job, and back to school to get his degree in law...on top of his physics degree) so I realized I had to step out. I deserve to be higher than 11 on a mans list.

I'm actually in a strange situation right now...don't want to say anything until it resolves itself. If it goes how I want, I will be the happiest woman in the world. If it doesn't, I don't want to hear the I told you so's!!

I don't leave for Iraq until Oct. I was slated for the may det but I have to have an operation and it was too close to risk sending me so soon afterwards. Once they know Im all good and the bad cells are gone from my body, I'll go. I'm not thrilled to be going esp when Im at my 19.5 yr mark in the Navy.....but that's life in the fast lane!

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    I don't know what to say other than these things pretty much happen in every day life as well. How many times do you see a guy who's works for a landscaper for 3 years go out and start his own pond business? Or a machinist who's worked for a company for 10 yrs and decides to go out on his own and start a machine shop? It happens all the time. It's human nature to better yourselves. I'm in business in a manufacturing corporation. We need the guys that show up every day, looking for a paycheck, happy to be able t pay rent and buy a six pack of beer. If all our upper management ran off and started their own businesses, we'd be screwed. It's ahrd to figure a way to reimburse these guys (at least from my stand point) because every other staff member is gonna want a piece and by that time, there isn't much going around. It's a tough situation, I don't know how it could have been addressed. If these 3 were on the payroll and the other mods found out, **** would hit the fan. I do know OJ and cycleon have been here forever and this is the only board they are really ever on so it's a shame to see them go. But then again, this is just the internet. This is just a way to kill some time for most people.

Cycleon, be careful what you post...I'd be a little leery of telling too many things about how your board is gonna be ran and what/who's gonna be there...

Brian, be careful choosing replacements...Get the wrong guy in there, or don't run a thoughough check with the rest of the mods and you may be in some deep ****. You aren't around enough to really know who's who...

Hmmmm.... feels like I've read that before....

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Totally agree!

Same w/post count. Having 3000 posts doesn't make one any better than a person with 40. In some cases it's true, but it's not a solidified "truth".

~SC~
    Soo true, look at me, im a prime example Ill do anything for that +1!

Quote Originally Posted by SplinterCell
    Soo true, look at me, im a prime example Ill do anything for that +1!
    it's true.... he's really a whore.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG TEXAN
    Hmmmm.... feels like I've read that before....
    Who asked you anyways?

sportsfreaker is offline New Member

Being new here myself, but a veteran of other boards (not about bodybuilding, but other subjects) I can tell you that it's not the quantity of posts, but quality. If you know the subject and are a qualified expert, then you get the position.....just like the business world.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    ****n, i had no internet for 4 days now because my computer was broke.. **** things change quickly round here.. sorry to hear bout all the bs.

system admin is offline Owner
    I am locking the thread. I think that we all know how people think. If you must talk about this anymore... go over to the other site. I am sure they will be more than happy to vent with you.

Thanks for all the replies. I hope those who decided to leave dont leave on bad terms. It would be a shame to see good people go for good.

Bc

Good...no More Bs

Lock them all Sys Admin

OG

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by ironfist

Brian, be careful choosing replacements...Get the wrong guy in there, or don't run a thoughough check with the rest of the mods and you may be in some deep ****. You aren't around enough to really know who's who...

I have to agree with you here.....great advice

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by BorderCommando
    Billy Bathgate has anal herpes from Btdr's mouth.
    close..but actually i gave yo momma herpes from using a dirty condom

Quote Originally Posted by BorderCommando
    I agree that this board is better off. I would also like to add that any mod that dislikes the decision, and cant understand where the owner is coming from should step down. Billy Bathgate that means you. Your the gayest ass mod Ive ever seen besides TOJ. Hopefully you will get banned as well. Go ahead and bann me for speakin my mind like you did to trengod, I really dont want to be part of a board with mods like Billy, btdr, and toj. Cyc was cool though IMO, he just diddnt think it out before he acted I think. Billy Bath was Btdr's bed buddy I think. Oho hats off to the mod that banned Lactator.

me too..that bathgate sucks.

lol..this guys had liek 5 users names

guess he will have to get IP banned

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910

Thread Information