Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

To anybody who thinks the more ripped and big you are the easier it is to get laid...

You guys want the real truth? It's not easier to get laid as you get bigger and more lean, it becomes harder!!! Chicks become so intimidated by your appearance that it seems impossible to get one out at the club to talk to you for 5 min let alone get some ass. On top of that, stereotypes and preconcieved notions fly like wildfire. "He must be mean!" or "he's too into himself" or "Rebecca, are you crazy? He'll beat the **** out of you!!" this is how they think!!! And on top of that we have wonderful reality TV and Abercrombie boys to thank for what "in shape" is supposed to be. So when you start finding it extremely difficult to get ass or a phone number no matter how original or smooth your game, it might just not be you all the time, it may be them.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    I was watching VH1's top bodies...and Ashton Kutcher was like 17 or something like that (a rediculously low number) and he said he NEVER WORKS OUT. Ok that is the gayest thing I've ever seen. Any ladies on here care to explain why most girls drool over his 16 year old shccol-girl body?

Oh and I agree with ya on that.

We'll never know.....

LoggedOut is offline Junior Member
    If you people spent have as much time on your conversation skills and PERSONALITY as you did shoving **** in your bod to get big it wouldnt be a problem. It has been common knowledge for years as cliche as it sounds, All girls.......even the really hot ones always like guys to make THEM feel good about themselves,and to laugh,,,,,,, not to see some big freakin monster all veiny and sh1t... they wanna be able to show you off to their friends and not have their friends think" hes to big" he must juice" etc,,,,, eye candy is one thing, drunk hookups are another,,, but actual quality dates and relationships are quite another,,,,
    unless your into the first two in which case I also understand

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    I must say from experience that being ripped does help.......its kind of a situational thing though.

Quote Originally Posted by LoggedOut
    If you people spent have as much time on your conversation skills and PERSONALITY as you did shoving **** in your bod to get big it wouldnt be a problem. It has been common knowledge for years as cliche as it sounds, All girls.......even the really hot ones always like guys to make THEM feel good about themselves,and to laugh,,,,,,, not to see some big freakin monster all veiny and sh1t... they wanna be able to show you off to their friends and not have their friends think" hes to big" he must juice" etc,,,,, eye candy is one thing, drunk hookups are another,,, but actual quality dates and relationships are quite another,,,,
    Yeah, but sometimes you dont have the opportunity to spend half the time working on conversation skills with some bitch who wont even give you 2 min simply because your into fitness.

I was 193 lbs at 6.5% bf my first show 3 years ago, I had this chick over to my place one time who happened to see my contest pic and thought I looked borderline to being too big!!! I'd hate to see her reaction now as I'm almost down to that bf % at 225lb.

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah girls always say that i look pissed off all the time and i'm really intimidating, but its funny cause once they chill with me they usually say im a really chill and funny guy. but honestly im not workin out and bustin my ass, to think some girl will drool over me sure its cool when they do, but i train for me.

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    Iv never been extremely ripped but not bulky either...its true, girls do get pretty intimidated..sucks

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Just smile. It makes a big difference.

Girls want a guy who will make them feel good, make them laugh. Girls want Frank Sepe.

Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi
    yeah girls always say that i look pissed off all the time and i'm really intimidating, but its funny cause once they chill with me they usually say im a really chill and funny guy. but honestly im not workin out and bustin my ass, to think some girl will drool over me sure its cool when they do, but i train for me.
    True that, if I was working out to just to get laid I would have stopped putting size on when I got to 180 lbs, hahahaha. I guess I just enjoy seeing changes and results.

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    Quote Originally Posted by inheritmylife
    Just smile. It makes a big difference.

Girls want a guy who will make them feel good, make them laugh. Girls want Frank Sepe.
    wtf??

Quote Originally Posted by kloter1
    wtf??

Don't act like you don't know.

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    i train for me, not for girls. girls think i have a great body now, which is cool, but i want to be a lot bigger. now that my large shirts are tight on me, i wanna shoot for extra large. I got a 6'1" frame so its hard to fill out, but i dont care, ill find a girl someday who is as into the gym as i am.......

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    lol

When are girls going to realize that a big roid monkey can fukk them twice as hard as a little girly man?

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm not "ripped", but I am pretty big and I don't have any problems getting ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    I'm not "ripped", but I am pretty big and I don't have any problems getting ass.
    **** off Loz. You have made it clear that you mack the bitches, figuratively speaking

Yes, Loz gets lots of "ass."

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    If you people
    You can stop right there w/the classifications.

~SC~

dieseL atC is offline Member
    Girls would much rather have a guy who can make them laugh and treat them good..

BARLOW is offline Senior Member
    you people? hmmm he must mean me.... cmon over here mr.junior member
    im on sus right now, ill kick ur arse.

hunkiemunkie is offline Junior Member
    I don't know guys, but I'm 6'1" 280 lbs and I don't have any problems getting girls. It probably comes down to how you carry yourself and if you smile enough. I just put on a huge smile all of the time and it works great. Also, it's situational, being a bouncer (authority, to some extent) doesn't hurt either. Just my thoughts, ain't trying to brag or anything.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hunkiemunkie
    I don't know guys, but I'm 6'1" 280 lbs and I don't have any problems getting girls. It probably comes down to how you carry yourself and if you smile enough. I just put on a huge smile all of the time and it works great. Also, it's situational, being a bouncer (authority, to some extent) doesn't hurt either. Just my thoughts, ain't trying to brag or anything.
    I think bouncers are in a good position to attract girls also because they are protectors, and girls like that. My buddies who are bouncers are constantly getting numbers, so the job works well for them.

alevok Guest
    well it also depends on the girls approach to this sport. My ex gf who also works out always encouraged me to get bigger, she even gave me my shots.... She is dating some other guy now however she still has sex with me due to my physical appearance

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    My gf is very happy I got into working out and even happier about the gear when she relised It turned me into a walking hard on!! Shes not so happy when I go off to work at a lapdancing club though.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    I talk to to girls, then i get them home. Its that easy.

Quote Originally Posted by BARLOW
    you people? hmmm he must mean me.... cmon over here mr.junior member
    im on sus right now, ill kick ur arse.
    one mod calls me on my tone of typing , everyone else is having a conversation,, and your dumbazz wants to fight on the internet eh????

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    one mod calls me on my tone of typing , everyone else is having a conversation,, and your dumbazz wants to fight on the internet eh????
    omg...pls shut ur noise hole before u start pissing ppl off. that was a joke, mr. junior member

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by ***xxx***
    omg...pls shut ur noise hole before u start pissing ppl off. that was a joke, mr. junior member
    done and done

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    I think physical traits can definitely help a guy out, make things a little easier or what have you, but it's more about personality. You can be tan and ripped and not get laid because you are a wussbag. Life gives "pretty" people an easier road to follow, but other people make up for their lack of looks with other things, whether it be personality, money, or whatever.

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by co2boi
    I think physical traits can definitely help a guy out, make things a little easier or what have you, but it's more about personality. .

vettewreck is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hed
    i train for me, not for girls. i want to be a lot bigger. ill find a girl someday who is as into the gym as i am.......
    Couldnt have said it better myself!!

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    It might be a problem for the younger guys here that grew up with women adoring dicaprio, depp and other pencil necks but for us older guys 30+ it is a huge advatage as long as you know how to dress with some size. Women in my age bracket grew up drooling after Stallone and Arnold

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    nope.. still easy..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails To anybody who thinks the more ripped and big you are the easier it is to get laid...-how-spot-rich-guy.jpg  
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    Think some of you guys are out of tune to what girls want. First off a majority of the girls now a day steer away from meat heads. Second money plays a big part, I know it is sad, but how many rich fat ugly dudes do you see today with dime pieces... SAD.. Its all about who you wanna attract, where you hang, what you wear, and how you act.

Being big and ripped never scared off anyone, maybe your personality/conversation skills are lacking....stupidest thread ever
    Last edited by Big Poppa Pump; 04-19-2005 at 08:51 AM.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    wtf does this mean ",,," and this ",,,,," i swear dood English grammar punctuation... and if this is coming from me that’s bad. REAL BAD, so go play in traffic k thnx.
    btw just because your small and inferior to the rest of us is no reason to make such an ignorant generalization.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    He just has no game and is pissed at us ripped/buff individuals for taking all the ass.

~SC~

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    ummmmmmm.. maybe it's just me...

but i dont' workout to attract women.. i do it for myself, my health, and to kick, little skinny guys, and big want-to-be smartass guys assess..

but ummmm.. that's me..

i let my good looks, confidence, get me the fine women..

game on............
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by alevok
    She is dating some other guy now however she still has sex with me due to my physical appearance
    hahhaha priceless

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information