Page 1 of 10 123456 ... LastLast
    system admin is offline Owner

Removal of SMODS

Before the rummors start flying around.. here it is:

OJ, Cyc, and BDTR have started their own board. They dont seem to see the probelm behind this. My problem with it is that you dont admin at this board and then admin at your own board. The priorities have now swung from AR's members to their own. If you would like to go to their board, please feel free to. They have been an asset to AR for a long time and they deserve to make money from the time they put in here.

My fear of taking AR members has come to light this afternoon. Our SMODS are put to higher standards than the rest of you. If you solicite members from here to another steroid board, they would have banned you right then. What gives them the right to use their influence to recruit from here to their new board? NOTHING. We have a big loss, that is no secret, but if you did this... you would be gone. AR is AR because of YOU, the members here. NOT OUR STAFF!!!

If you get a spam from someone asking you to leave, shoot me a pm. AR will always be here and is growing by 50-60 new members daily. This is YOUR board. Lets get past this issue and continue to move down the road we are headed. If you feel I am wrong... shoot me a pm. I am always looking out for the board and its members. Having 3 SMODS creating this board and taking from AR is not cool and has gone way over the line.

I am sorry about this. This was not easy and this will take the members joining together to keep the board free of any BS while we re-staff and re-organize.

Thank you all.

Bc

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Hmmmm something to think about

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Look out promotions!

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Look out promotions!
    Yes here they come..

While I personally disagree with the Banning of three SuperMods, especially two that started this board from basically scratch, there is nothing I can do about it. I am a member over at there board, but I still feel that members of both boards can contribute to both boards. I see no need to 'remove' members or mods because they are on another board, becasue 99% of the members here belong to more tahn one board. But your decision stands and there is nothing I, as only one member, can do about it.

Meso for SMOD!!!!!

You got my vote bro..

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Were they simply demoted or have they been banned?

Quote Originally Posted by GetinBig
    Meso for SMOD!!!!!

You got my vote bro..
    Don't be to hasty... You will be the first one banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    Were they simply demoted or have they been banned?
    Banned

clhp20 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LACBodybuilder
    While I personally disagree with the Banning of three SuperMods, especially two that started this board from basically scratch, there is nothing I can do about it. I am a member over at there board, but I still feel that members of both boards can contribute to both boards. I see no need to 'remove' members or mods because they are on another board, becasue 99% of the members here belong to more tahn one board. But your decision stands and there is nothing I, as only one member, can do about it.

Well said bro.. I agree with you wholeheartdedly

Don't be to hasty... You will be the first one banned.

Yeah but I would make it back in my next life....

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    It is indeed a very strange day.

I need to go workout, come back, and get rid of some of this tension.

I just ask that everyone please keep the b.s. and flaming stuff to a minimum, rumors are never cool.

It's hard to be pulled in two directions, even if it's un-intentional. Still hurts if you ain't plasticman.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    It is indeed a very strange day.

I need to go workout, come back, and get rid of some of this tension.

I just ask that everyone please keep the b.s. and flaming stuff to a minimum, rumors are never cool.

It's hard to be pulled in two directions, even if it's un-intentional. Still hurts if you ain't plasticman.

~SC~
    Swole Cat do you know how hard it is to read a thread with her DANCING in front of your face.... aaaahhhhhhhhhh She is hot as helllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GB

Well, I'm going to eat and workout. But don't fear, I'll be back. Need time to reflect...

Yeah but I would make it back in my next life....
    OH... GB would be an excellet moderator(only if I am a smod, lol)

I got your back!

They have been REMOVED, banned, or whatever you wish to call it. I have been talking to them for the past 2 days about this and I did not get anything settled accept for today when I found that members from here were being solicited to go there (WHICH THEY TOLD ME WOULD NOT HAPPEN). What more can I say??? Some of you LOVE them, some of you could care less... This is a bad day for sure, but I will not watch while I am being (what I feel) mocked and not taken seriously.

This is for the others that may be in this thread who have solicited... please stop, or you will be removed as well. This is not fair for the members here. If there any other staff members who would like to step down because of what I have done... please let me know. I might as well take this ass kicking face first.

Bc

Quote Originally Posted by system admin
    They have been REMOVED, banned, or whatever you wish to call it. I have been talking to them for the past 2 days about this and I did not get anything settled accept for today when I found that members from here were being solicited to go there (WHICH THEY TOLD ME WOULD NOT HAPPEN). What more can I say??? Some of you LOVE them, some of you could care less... This is a bad day for sure, but I will not watch while I am being (what I feel) mocked and not taken seriously.

This is for the others that may be in this thread who have solicited... please stop, or you will be removed as well. This is not fair for the members here. If there any other staff members who would like to step down because of what I have done... please let me know. I might as well take this ass kicking face first.

Bc
    I hope there will not be a situation in which members are forced to choose boards. THat would not be fair to any members of either board.

GearAholic is offline AR-Hall of Famer

Bc
    if i was in your postion b.c. i would of done the exact same thing

OH... GB would be an excellet moderator(only if I am a smod, lol)

I got your back!

Thats my boy.....

I know you always have to be bigger and better...

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Hmm. I just dont understand how it hurts AR as a business?

Iowa is offline Banned
    Before the rummors start flying around.. here it is:

My fear of taking AR members has come to light this afternoon....

...I am always looking out for the board and its members. Having 3 SMODS creating this board and taking from AR is not cool and has gone way over the line.

Bc

I don't agree with your statement about BDTR, OJ, and CycleOn "taking" members. They don't own us and I'm sure they know that nobody's their bitch. We're all adults here and can make our own decisions on what board we want to go to.

I understand that IFL is now a competitor, but I don't think you should punish those cats for trying to better their lives. Just my 2cc's.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Iowa
    I don't agree with your statement about BDTR, OJ, and CycleOn "taking" members. They don't own us and I'm sure they know that nobody's their bitch. We're all adults here and can make our own decisions on what board we want to go to.

I understand that IFL is now a competitor, but I don't think you should punish those cats for trying to better their lives. Just my 2cc's.
    As a nuetral party I agree with you.

Quote Originally Posted by ~aXe~
    As a nuetral party I agree with you.
    As an unnuetral party, I also agree.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    so when can i become a mod?!

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    so when can i become a mod?!

13-FEB-2012

13-FEB-2012
    I doubt that...

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Sad day at AR....

Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    Sad day at AR....
    He finally shows up...
    Last edited by GetinBig; 04-19-2005 at 11:53 AM.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    I don't think anyone will be forced to choose which board they post at, but I do think it will come down to who holds staff positions.

Either way this is really sad (althogh I understand why BC had to do this) it just seems like this is going to tear AR apart and destroy the site. I hope this isn't the outcome.

Quote Originally Posted by LACBodybuilder
    I doubt that...
    why u doubt it!? i can do it! my mom said i can be anything i wanna be!

When has it been right for a competitor to work at the others competitors business?

Is it cool to do Research and Development for Dell and then at the same time be working at Compaq... I think not.

I think that they deserve to move on and make money. But not by using their power here to solicite business.

None of you are monkies and you all have free will... that is a given. It is just the priciple of them asking you to go to their board. No doubt they are liked and we will loose some good dudes over this because I look like the bad guy.

So be it. Look closer and ask yourself if you would allow it.

He finally shows up...
    who is He?

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    Either way this is really sad (althogh I understand why BC had to do this) it just seems like this is going to tear AR apart and destroy the site. I hope this isn't the outcome.
    It wont be

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    who is He?

MARAXUS

Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    I don't think anyone will be forced to choose which board they post at, but I do think it will come down to who holds staff positions.

If AR is destroyed by 3 staff members leaving here.... Then I do not have a clue about the internet or the members of this site.

If it is their time to move on... then so be it. No big deal in that. We have GREAT people leave all the time. I was not given much of a choice here.

Bc

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    When has it been right for a competitor to work at the others competitors business?

Is it cool to do Research and Development for Dell and then at the same time be working at Compaq... I think not.

I think that they deserve to move on and make money. But not by using their power here to solicite business.

None of you are monkies and you all have free will... that is a given. It is just the priciple of them asking you to go to their board. No doubt they are liked and we will loose some good dudes over this because I look like the bad guy.

So be it. Look closer and ask yourself if you would allow it.
    I know you guys look at Anabloic Monsterz as a little board and not worth much but we allowed them to post thier site. This internet is big enough for all of us.

Maraxus is offline Banned
    MARAXUS
    lol am I special or something?

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    lol am I special or something?
    not in a good way bud

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    I know you guys look at Anabloic Monsterz as a little board and not worth much but we allowed them to post thier site. This internet is big enough for all of us.

It is not the fact that ONE SMOD created a new board... IT IS THAT THREE OF THEM DID IT BEHIND MY BACK! Someone with some sence tell me that that is ok?????

Why hide it if there was no harm to be done? Isnt it strange that it was 3 or the top staff? I know their thoughts...

Why dont the 3 most well known guys on one of the largest boards use our popularity to create another big board. Lets face it... the steroid message board business is getting tougher and tougher. This was a good opportunity for them. I wish them luck. They have knowlege and popularity. I am sure they will do fine.

Bc

Iowa is offline Banned
    These boards are little dictatorships inside a capitalist society. You've got the right to better yourself, but when you do, you get put on the chopping block. Its not just this board, its all boards. Like I said before, I don't agree with it at all, but thats the way it is.

Page 1 of 10 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information