Mutant is offline Banned

Watched my girl get hit on by guy with mullet!

I was bouncing at a local bar, and my girlfriend showed up around 30 minutes before we closed because she just got done hanging out with some friends. So, she sat at the bar and had a beer while I finished tossing everyone out. Then I realized that a couple of old, drunk, mexicans were staring at her since her thong was hanging out. Then one of them went upto her and started hitting on her. I just sat around and watched because I was cracking up since the guy had a really bad mullet. Then I saw him put money in her purse as he was talking to her. She kept glancing over at me like she wanted help, but she was also busy laughing at the same thing I was, so after about 15 minutes of this going on I told the owner that she was my girlfriend, and he freaked out because he knew the guy that was hitting on her. He asked me to not beat him up, and I said "no way, that guy is having the time of his life." She told him about 5 times that she had a boyfriend and he didnt care and slipped more $$ in her purse. Finally I cut in and said baby, lets go home and f*ck. After he realized who I was he pulled a big frown on his face and the owner practically fell to the floor laughing. We even made like 40$!

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    WOW he really had a mullet? Lucky he did not grab her in front of you, things could have gotten ugly, having you girl at your work place can turn out to be a bad situation, looks like you handled yourself in the right way... should have whipped out a pair of scissors for homboy...

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    $40 ain't bad!

~SC~

Wrath is offline Associate Member
    Space age pimpin brah...teach me how, teach me how

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Now thats some classy sht!!!

Haha the 40 bucks is what makes the whole story imo

maxmuscle187 is offline Senior Member
    at least you made $40, made the guy feel stupid, and then went home and f*cked!

Rod Farva is offline Associate Member
    Mullets are pretty sweet. They're coming back in again you know. I'm thinking about cultivating one myself soon. Maybe start building one in the fall so it's grown in all nice in next summer.

maxmuscle187 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rod Farva
    Mullets are pretty sweet. They're coming back in again you know. I'm thinking about cultivating one myself soon. Maybe start building one in the fall so it's grown in all nice in next summer.
    mullets suck!

Jenseno9 is offline Member
    ive never seen a mexican with a mullet...

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenseno9
    ive never seen a mexican with a mullet...
    Eddie Guerrero had one for a long time. visit WWE and look for his pictures. Or do a search on Eddie.
    I looked and couldn't find any pictuers with the mullet. You're just gonna have to by the DVD of his life. Or you can watch a mexican soap oppera or novela as they call 'em. Lot's of dudes sporting mullets on there.
    Last edited by 63190; 04-20-2005 at 01:23 AM.

Hometown Hero is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutant
    I was bouncing at a local bar, and my girlfriend showed up around 30 minutes before we closed because she just got done hanging out with some friends. So, she sat at the bar and had a beer while I finished tossing everyone out. Then I realized that a couple of old, drunk, mexicans were staring at her since her thong was hanging out. Then one of them went upto her and started hitting on her. I just sat around and watched because I was cracking up since the guy had a really bad mullet. Then I saw him put money in her purse as he was talking to her. She kept glancing over at me like she wanted help, but she was also busy laughing at the same thing I was, so after about 15 minutes of this going on I told the owner that she was my girlfriend, and he freaked out because he knew the guy that was hitting on her. He asked me to not beat him up, and I said "no way, that guy is having the time of his life." She told him about 5 times that she had a boyfriend and he didnt care and slipped more $$ in her purse. Finally I cut in and said baby, lets go home and f*ck. After he realized who I was he pulled a big frown on his face and the owner practically fell to the floor laughing. We even made like 40$!
    I want my $40 bucks back!

GOATNUTS is offline Member
    bro if you do 10 clubs in a night thats $400

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    well, great that u could react that cool. I could have taken it until that guy what have said something about ****ing. I prolly would have freaked out.

You're a pretty good sport about it bro...

The hitting on my girl part I could have lived with and laughed it off...

The putting money in her purse on the other hand would have deeply offended me and I probably would have lost it and severely dammaged more than the dudes ego. He's basically calling her a ho with his actions... not cool with me.

Red

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    buisness in the front

PARTY IN THE BACK!!!

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    40 bones aint too shabby now, is it?

Mutant is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup

The putting money in her purse on the other hand would have deeply offended me and I probably would have lost it and severely dammaged more than the dudes ego. He's basically calling her a ho with his actions... not cool with me.

Red
    One of the guys friends kept on talking in Spanish to the waitress, and I finaly figured out that he was asking her how much $ for her to go with him. Then he offered her 50$, and I tossed his ass out.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup

Red
    Plus anything under 300 you might as well call her a crack whore... No offence I am just saying I would have ripped up his money and threw it on the ground... He would be on all fours and taping that **** up and you get your degredation it at that time...

Thread Information