Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1. #1
    Mutant's Avatar
    Mutant is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    529

    Watched my girl get hit on by guy with mullet!

    I was bouncing at a local bar, and my girlfriend showed up around 30 minutes before we closed because she just got done hanging out with some friends. So, she sat at the bar and had a beer while I finished tossing everyone out. Then I realized that a couple of old, drunk, mexicans were staring at her since her thong was hanging out. Then one of them went upto her and started hitting on her. I just sat around and watched because I was cracking up since the guy had a really bad mullet. Then I saw him put money in her purse as he was talking to her. She kept glancing over at me like she wanted help, but she was also busy laughing at the same thing I was, so after about 15 minutes of this going on I told the owner that she was my girlfriend, and he freaked out because he knew the guy that was hitting on her. He asked me to not beat him up, and I said "no way, that guy is having the time of his life." She told him about 5 times that she had a boyfriend and he didnt care and slipped more $$ in her purse. Finally I cut in and said baby, lets go home and f*ck. After he realized who I was he pulled a big frown on his face and the owner practically fell to the floor laughing. We even made like 40$!

  2. #2
    kman's Avatar
    kman is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    2,132
    WOW he really had a mullet? Lucky he did not grab her in front of you, things could have gotten ugly, having you girl at your work place can turn out to be a bad situation, looks like you handled yourself in the right way... should have whipped out a pair of scissors for homboy...

  3. #3
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    $40 ain't bad!

    ~SC~

  4. #4
    Wrath's Avatar
    Wrath is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    276
    Space age pimpin brah...teach me how, teach me how

  5. #5
    Bryan2's Avatar
    Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    3,746
    Now thats some classy sht!!!

    Haha the 40 bucks is what makes the whole story imo

  6. #6
    maxmuscle187's Avatar
    maxmuscle187 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,122
    at least you made $40, made the guy feel stupid, and then went home and f*cked!

  7. #7
    Rod Farva's Avatar
    Rod Farva is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    209
    Mullets are pretty sweet. They're coming back in again you know. I'm thinking about cultivating one myself soon. Maybe start building one in the fall so it's grown in all nice in next summer.

  8. #8
    maxmuscle187's Avatar
    maxmuscle187 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,122
    Quote Originally Posted by Rod Farva
    Mullets are pretty sweet. They're coming back in again you know. I'm thinking about cultivating one myself soon. Maybe start building one in the fall so it's grown in all nice in next summer.
    mullets suck!

  9. #9
    Jenseno9's Avatar
    Jenseno9 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    922
    ive never seen a mexican with a mullet...

  10. #10
    63190's Avatar
    63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    El Paso, Texas
    Posts
    2,263
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenseno9
    ive never seen a mexican with a mullet...
    Eddie Guerrero had one for a long time. visit WWE and look for his pictures. Or do a search on Eddie.
    I looked and couldn't find any pictuers with the mullet. You're just gonna have to by the DVD of his life. Or you can watch a mexican soap oppera or novela as they call 'em. Lot's of dudes sporting mullets on there.
    Last edited by 63190; 04-20-2005 at 02:23 AM.

  11. #11
    Hometown Hero's Avatar
    Hometown Hero is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Lexington, KY (USA)
    Posts
    218
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutant
    I was bouncing at a local bar, and my girlfriend showed up around 30 minutes before we closed because she just got done hanging out with some friends. So, she sat at the bar and had a beer while I finished tossing everyone out. Then I realized that a couple of old, drunk, mexicans were staring at her since her thong was hanging out. Then one of them went upto her and started hitting on her. I just sat around and watched because I was cracking up since the guy had a really bad mullet. Then I saw him put money in her purse as he was talking to her. She kept glancing over at me like she wanted help, but she was also busy laughing at the same thing I was, so after about 15 minutes of this going on I told the owner that she was my girlfriend, and he freaked out because he knew the guy that was hitting on her. He asked me to not beat him up, and I said "no way, that guy is having the time of his life." She told him about 5 times that she had a boyfriend and he didnt care and slipped more $$ in her purse. Finally I cut in and said baby, lets go home and f*ck. After he realized who I was he pulled a big frown on his face and the owner practically fell to the floor laughing. We even made like 40$!
    I want my $40 bucks back!

  12. #12
    GOATNUTS's Avatar
    GOATNUTS is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    682
    bro if you do 10 clubs in a night thats $400

  13. #13
    ***xxx***'s Avatar
    ***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Darmstadt, Germany
    Posts
    2,399
    well, great that u could react that cool. I could have taken it until that guy what have said something about ****ing. I prolly would have freaked out.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    5,896
    You're a pretty good sport about it bro...

    The hitting on my girl part I could have lived with and laughed it off...

    The putting money in her purse on the other hand would have deeply offended me and I probably would have lost it and severely dammaged more than the dudes ego. He's basically calling her a ho with his actions... not cool with me.

    Red

  15. #15
    Jantzen4k's Avatar
    Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    $ Make The World Go Round
    Posts
    3,388
    buisness in the front



    PARTY IN THE BACK!!!

  16. #16
    SplinterCell's Avatar
    SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    1,929
    40 bones aint too shabby now, is it?

  17. #17
    Mutant's Avatar
    Mutant is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    529
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
    You're a pretty good sport about it bro...

    The hitting on my girl part I could have lived with and laughed it off...

    The putting money in her purse on the other hand would have deeply offended me and I probably would have lost it and severely dammaged more than the dudes ego. He's basically calling her a ho with his actions... not cool with me.

    Red
    One of the guys friends kept on talking in Spanish to the waitress, and I finaly figured out that he was asking her how much $ for her to go with him. Then he offered her 50$, and I tossed his ass out.

  18. #18
    Mesomorphyl's Avatar
    Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Pissing on saluu
    Posts
    7,024
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
    You're a pretty good sport about it bro...

    The hitting on my girl part I could have lived with and laughed it off...

    The putting money in her purse on the other hand would have deeply offended me and I probably would have lost it and severely dammaged more than the dudes ego. He's basically calling her a ho with his actions... not cool with me.

    Red
    Plus anything under 300 you might as well call her a crack whore... No offence I am just saying I would have ripped up his money and threw it on the ground... He would be on all fours and taping that **** up and you get your degredation it at that time...

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •