Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member

After 24 hours I gave it some thought.

Posted this on both AR and I4L

I gave it some thought. I am friends with bdtr on and off the boards. It is a small world and we recently found out we had some history off the boards. Pretty funny story actually, but I won't get in to it here.

I believe the cornerstone of any friendship is loyalty. I recently felt stabbed in the back and it is a messed up feeling, and I would not do that to anyone unprovoked. bdtr and Cycleon unbanned me, made me feel welcomed again, and even looked the other way on a couple of occasions when my temper got the best of me on AR. I understand their feelings right now and Brians too. I let Brian know I do not feel swayed by the drama, however I need to say I do feel I should have my friend's back. Otherwise I am not much of a friend.

I love AR, it was the 2nd board I ever joined. I like helping peope when I can, and I really like th online comradary (sp.), however if the lines are drawn I have to back those that backed me.

Hate to see it come to this, but sh!t happens sometimes. AR will go on and continue to grow at a phenominal rate I am sure. So good luck to everyone. I am sure it isn't good bye, but I just wanted to state how I felt for the world to see. Some people could care less, some might care, but I posted this for me.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Dont let the door....

OG

decadbal is offline Banned
    well i shall miss you, but no doubt i shall continually make fun of you on other boards... so i shall see u on the other side amigo

gotta do what u gotta do

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Respeckt brotha!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    So are you leaving?

~SC~

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin
    Dont let the door....

OG

The disrespect some are showing during all of this is really pissing me off

system admin is offline Owner
    later bro. Best of luck and hope to see you again.

bc

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    So are you leaving?

~SC~
    I am just removing myself from the drama. If someone feels I should leave that's fine, I am just saying until everything gets straightened out, I will be where I will be. Rather than perpetuate bad feelings I am letting anyone that needs me know where to find me.

this whole situation seems so retarded...like...there was never a problem with swoles other board...i think he started it (correct me if im wrong) i mean i support brian if they went behind his back...im just sayin from my pov...seems like alot of immature sh*t goin on, with people choosing sides and what not...

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    I am just removing myself from the drama. If someone feels I should leave that's fine, I am just saying until everything gets straightened out, I will be where I will be. Rather than perpetuate bad feelings I am letting anyone that needs me know where to find me.
    My question still stands, .

You should be a politician!

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by TheNatural3456
    this whole situation seems so retarded...like...there was never a problem with swoles other board...i think he started it (correct me if im wrong) i mean i support brian if they went behind his back...im just sayin from my pov...seems like alot of immature sh*t goin on, with people choosing sides and what not...
    A M E N!!!!

if members want to venure over there.. that is totaly fine. Our database is to large to not come back to.

We have lost some good dudes over this. That is a shame that people make a big scene when they go. who cares? Its the net. No one makes you come here and no one will make you stay. We are a good board with awesome members who know their sh!t.

bc

My question still stands, .

You should be a politician!

~SC~
    Or a lawyer.

I just have so much sh!t attached to my name, I would rather not do it this time. I am just saying my presence will be a lot less here than it was.

Slick Arrado is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut

The disrespect some are showing during all of this is really pissing me off

I'm sure he was joking. OG's not a disrespectful person from what I've gathered over the last 1.5-2 years. Loz, all I'm going to say is do what you have to do. :spudniklu

I am sure every member will either be here more, or be here less, but there will always be members. Tons and tons of members.

People seem to like to "announce" what their plans are, but it's actually of no real importance just do what you need to do. (Not just you, lots of people)

~SC~

Well actually this is also simutaneously answering PM's.

I am sure every member will either be here more, or be here less, but there will always be members. Tons and tons of members.

People seem to like to "announce" what their plans are, but it's actually of no real importance just do what you need to do. (Not just you, lots of people)

~SC~

So true. I hate to see any members go, but if you feel what I did warrents you to leave for ever???? then you must go if you must.

I didnt have time to buddy up with the members like BDTR who spends zero time working and all of his time here. I can see how people need to be loyal to him (if they feel that he is their friend). I am sure if I were here all day I would have a much more loyal following. Unfortunately, I do NOT. Sorry guys.

BC

~SC~

well said swolen one...

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Dont let the door....

OG
    It's idiots like you who aren't helping the situation. He announced something...leave it at that.

Quote Originally Posted by Slick Arrado
    I'm sure he was joking. OG's not a disrespectful person from what I've gathered over the last 1.5-2 years. Loz, all I'm going to say is do what you have to do. :spudniklu
    Aheeem...Almost 3yrs thank you....

I said what i said because i really dont see the point of this thread. If your going to leave, then leave. Why do you feel its necessary to alert everyone...??

OG

I said what i said because i really dont see the point of this thread. If your going to leave, then leave. Why do you feel its necessary to alert everyone...??

OG
    Why is it necessary to stir up trouble with either side? I don't understand, unless you're a drama queen. You're not a drama queen are you?

Quote Originally Posted by ~aXe~
    It's idiots like you who aren't helping the situation. He announced something...leave it at that.
    ITs suck ups like you....Nevermind. Your notr worth it...

OG

Quote Originally Posted by ~aXe~
    Why is it necessary to stir up trouble with either side? I don't understand, unless you're a drama queen. You're not a drama queen are you?
    Bend over and i'll show you how BIG a queen i am....

OG

OG
    I had 13 PM's asking what I thought of all of this. Rather than answer them all I did this post and it will also answer some future PM's I am sure. If you don't get PM's from people asking your opinion on every situation with a touch of drama to it, then you wouldn't understand.

I had 13 PM's asking what I thought of all of this. Rather than answer them all I did this post and it will also answer some future PM's I am sure. If you don't get PM's from people asking your opinion on every situation with a touch of drama to it, then you wouldn't understand.
    Trust me iv had my share of PM's on this subject....

OG

Bend over and i'll show you how BIG a queen i am....

OG
    no thanks. Just let it die.

CutieFace Guest
    I think he stated it was easier to make an announcement then to answer a **** load of PM's asking him the same question

Cutie

its time to drop this topic. I for one am very happy that we are going through change. There is more than one way to skin a cat...

We have WAY to many personalities on this board. Not only that... of all the posting going on about this BS... it is only about 100 people or so that care out of many many many other people on line during the day. This is almost not worth discussing any longer. I am a bad bad man for what I did. Now.. lets move on.

bc

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by system admin
    I am a bad bad man for what I did. Now.. lets move on.

bc
    Well it's about time you realize just how big of a jerk you really are......

Ok with that said.... NOW it's time to move on.

And for anyone that is wanting to flame OG or give him ****.... you need written permission signed by me to do so.... since he is my b-i-t-c-h and all.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG TEXAN
    And for anyone that is wanting to flame OG or give him ****.... you need written permission signed by me to do so.... since he is my b-i-t-c-h and all.
    Thxs broski....

Sorry if i came across like a dick. I feel strongly about all this and i guess im letting show...

OG

Thxs broski....

Sorry if i came across like a dick. I feel strongly about all this and i guess im letting show...

OG
    Like you did on the bdtr is banned thread?

Like you did on the bdtr is banned thread?
    Hey man, whats your problem. Iv made it known i dont like bdtr, just like he has to me. Iv never said anything about bdtr that i wouldnt say to his face and he knows this. Iv called him out more then i can count. Thats a hellava lot more then you can say you lacky...

OG

Thxs broski....

OG
    No need to apologize for being a dick bro... you are who you are...... be proud.

Hell you know I got your back my funky brother.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG TEXAN
    No need to apologize for being a dick bro... you are who you are...... be proud.

Hell you know I got your back my funky brother.
    Now thats a real friend!

OG

Hey man, whats your problem. Iv made it known i dont like bdtr, just like he has to me. Iv never said anything about bdtr that i wouldnt say to his face and he knows this. Iv called him out more then i can count. Thats a hellava lot more then you can say you lacky...

OG
    ok. If you believe that, then that is all that matters.

Now thats a real friend!

OG
    Oh quit you're making me...

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Posted this on both AR and I4L

I gave it some thought. I am friends with bdtr on and off the boards. It is a small world and we recently found out we had some history off the boards. Pretty funny story actually, but I won't get in to it here.

I believe the cornerstone of any friendship is loyalty. I recently felt stabbed in the back and it is a messed up feeling, and I would not do that to anyone unprovoked. bdtr and Cycleon unbanned me, made me feel welcomed again, and even looked the other way on a couple of occasions when my temper got the best of me on AR. I understand their feelings right now and Brians too. I let Brian know I do not feel swayed by the drama, however I need to say I do feel I should have my friend's back. Otherwise I am not much of a friend.

I love AR, it was the 2nd board I ever joined. I like helping peope when I can, and I really like th online comradary (sp.), however if the lines are drawn I have to back those that backed me.

Hate to see it come to this, but sh!t happens sometimes. AR will go on and continue to grow at a phenominal rate I am sure. So good luck to everyone. I am sure it isn't good bye, but I just wanted to state how I felt for the world to see. Some people could care less, some might care, but I posted this for me.
    Take it easy bro, I do have one question though that I have been wondering for a while.........Are your black????......or are you white?????

Quote Originally Posted by Testsubject
    Take it easy bro, I do have one question though that I have been wondering for a while.........Are your black????......or are you white?????
    And what in the hell does that have to do with anything????

Quote Originally Posted by Testsubject
    What difference does that make?

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    I doesnt make any difference at all bro, just something I have wondered for a long time.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information