WildCh1ld is offline Banned

Four Arrested After Tom Cruise Is Squirted

I would have thrown at least 1 swing....FTW IF I get screwed....I walk away with my dignity...

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    he did the right thing; he takes a swing and he's got a guaranteed lawsuit on his hands. that piece of dignity might have cost him $20,000+

Quote Originally Posted by Polska
    he did the right thing; he takes a swing and he's got a guaranteed lawsuit on his hands. that piece of dignity might have cost him $20,000+

True.....but damn...with all that money I'd have someone walk near by throwing punches for me....

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/050619/140/flj7o.html

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Everyone except for the guy that actually did the squirting will get off, the guy who actually did the squirting will most likely get charged with simple assault. The same thing happened to some friends of mine in high school except they threw a soda from a drive-thru at someone, everyone got off except for the kid who threw it. It's not just because he's a celebrity, normal people can get the same police intervention if they choose too...

CrazyKC is offline Associate Member
    Why do people wanna bother celebrities so much leave them alone. I would be pissed too!

I think that the pappaorzii has done allot of damage to allot of them.........I personally would take a job for any actor or actress beating there a$$es!!!

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    damn! if that happened to me i woulda forced em into trying the liquid diet

robkesl is offline Senior Member
    ya know it usually takes alot for me to get mad, but i think if i was basically working which, he was, talking to journalist about his movie, and some little shit squirted me with water, i dont think i could of kept my composure, i think i would of ran after that guy, and maybe not hit him, but give his the scare of his life. but then again im not tom cruise and i dont make millions, im sure hes been through countless crap just like this!

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Ya just knew he was going to erupt when they squirted at him.... i would have too!!

O.fO.shO is offline Member
    It's so ****ing gay.....if someone squirted me with water i doubt i would be able to press charges for it . Dude makes millions of dollars , get over it....it's the price you pay .

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    Quote Originally Posted by O.fO.shO
    It's so ****ing gay.....if someone squirted me with water i doubt i would be able to press charges for it . Dude makes millions of dollars , get over it....it's the price you pay .
    Exactly. If a celebrity gets punked they dont sue Aston Kutcher!

Pump101 is offline Junior Member
    i thought that shit was pretty funny... tom cruise is gay as fuk anyways...it would be more funny if he tazor'd his ass

Thread Information