Bojangles69 is offline Banned

Ever feel like just not talking??

This is more or less a rant, just let me vent and go to bed..
    People really piss me off sometimes the way they just babble about worthless nonsense over and over, day in and day out it just seems like i hear the same conversations everyday by the same lame people complaining about the same shit they complained about yesterday.
    Thing that gets me is every once and a while i like to go into "quiet mode" and just be silent and content and away from people. I dont see it as being antisocial or angry or depressed but EVERYONE always says "whats wrong with you?" or "having a bad day?" just always fringing upon my business and taking offense because they think everything in life needs to be talked about or analyzed or commented on. Whats wrong with me is YOU asking me whats wrong with me. Just seems like people cant appreciate just shutting thier mouth for a good 5 mins and being quiet. Just somedays the whole entire day feels like de javu, or maybe the thing that gets me is people just seem so stuck in themselves, unable to step away from thier life and try something new, or talk about something different, or at least try complaining about something different. In school, at work, everywhere i go people are so fvcking emotional and dramatic it seems. And nothing against women but damn, you guys can really talk the most meaningless issues to death. But today i just felt like not getting involved in peoples shit, cause thats what people do is dump thier shit on you. I dont want your shit, I dont even wanna talk to you, everytime i try to change the damn subject about your little whore of a girlfriend, or how bad your job sucks, or how fat your getting (talking about people in general) you always seem to get back on the same subject, idk wtf im tryn to say. Just seems like people really can live in a bubble thier whole life and not even realize it. K im done, sorry for anyone who had to read this. Nite.

chest6 is offline Banned
    I pretty much feel like not talking most of the time When I feel like talking I come here

ShnouzedUp is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69
    People really piss me off sometimes the way they just babble about worthless nonsense over and over, day in and day out it just seems like i hear the same conversations everyday by the same lame people complaining about the same shit they complained about yesterday.
    Thing that gets me is every once and a while i like to go into "quiet mode" and just be silent and content and away from people. I dont see it as being antisocial or angry or depressed but EVERYONE always says "whats wrong with you?" or "having a bad day?" just always fringing upon my business and taking offense because they think everything in life needs to be talked about or analyzed or commented on. Whats wrong with me is YOU asking me whats wrong with me. Just seems like people cant appreciate just shutting thier mouth for a good 5 mins and being quiet. Just somedays the whole entire day feels like de javu, or maybe the thing that gets me is people just seem so stuck in themselves, unable to step away from thier life and try something new, or talk about something different, or at least try complaining about something different. In school, at work, everywhere i go people are so fvcking emotional and dramatic it seems. And nothing against women but damn, you guys can really talk the most meaningless issues to death. But today i just felt like not getting involved in peoples shit, cause thats what people do is dump thier shit on you. I dont want your shit, I dont even wanna talk to you, everytime i try to change the damn subject about your little whore of a girlfriend, or how bad your job sucks, or how fat your getting (talking about people in general) you always seem to get back on the same subject, idk wtf im tryn to say. Just seems like people really can live in a bubble thier whole life and not even realize it. K im done, sorry for anyone who had to read this. Nite.

Head up bro! ur iight

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    Whats wrong with you Bo you havin a bad day??

Just messing man I hear you sometime I just want people to leave me alone, and they dont I wanna fight.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    I agree..

But then someone once said to me.. who am i to decide what is worthless or worthwhile conversation...

I talk alot about nothing but i try to be entertaining.. I don't care how a strangers day is.. so i don't ask. I don't say good morning to the entire world.. I think most people who do come off as fake. (work).

I try not to initiate conversations with people i really don't want to talk to because you're gonna get stuck.

By the way do i look fat J/j i think most women who ask this are fishing for compliments and usually when my friends do it for too long i will just tell them "Yes you do now put down the damn twinkie!"

farrebarre is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit
    I agree..

But then someone once said to me.. who am i to decide what is worthless or worthwhile conversation...

I talk alot about nothing but i try to be entertaining.. I don't care how a strangers day is.. so i don't ask. I don't say good morning to the entire world.. I think most people who do come off as fake. (work).

I try not to initiate conversations with people i really don't want to talk to because you're gonna get stuck.

By the way do i look fat J/j i think most women who ask this are fishing for compliments and usually when my friends do it for too long i will just tell them "Yes you do now put down the damn twinkie!"
    wow...wow...wow...that was deep...especially the part about beeing fat

farrebarre is offline Anabolic Member
    but i know how u feel bro, happens to all of us i think. I have this friend, i mean sure his a good guy n all but omg he whines n whines n whines about the same stuff every time ive seen him for the last 2-3 years. its always like "sweden sucks, i hate swedes, they are all racists, this swede said this to me at work this other swede said something else" i mean EVERY time same ol shit. sometimes he says hes depressed that we dont go out to party so often, and everytime i call him to tell him we r gonna go out me n a bunch of others he says no or dont answer the phone...
    thats annoying too but again his a good guy

Brazil is offline Member
    I dont feel like talking im going through pct Id rather sit in my house and read (I dont have to work)

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    I pretty much feel like not talking most of the time When I feel like talking I come here
    Me too and when I'm tire of all the shit around here, I just shut off my computer and go back to my shell.

For real tho, I get in that auto shut off mode when people start to ramble. I actually don't find it necessary to ramble on and on and on about bullshit. It get people nowhere but more pissed off.

Pooks is offline Anabolic Member
    complaining isn't really talking anyways.. its just blowing off steam.
    there is nothing for the listener to do.. except either A) nod thru it.. B) tell the person to go cry on someone else shoulder.

Chronic Complainers are people who just want to make u talk shit about other people or things.. even if u dont agree with them.

Its gotta be the lowest most primitive form of manipulation out there.
    Last edited by Pooks; 04-11-2006 at 07:58 AM.

.45Caliber is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69
    I feel the same way

Pooks is offline Anabolic Member
    Yah people love talking about themselves. Thats all they really think about. Kinda disrespectful to the other person, because the other person woudl like to talk a bit bout themselves, and its always nicer when the other person brings it up instead of you.. DUMB ATTENTION WHORE LOL

Heres my thing. Maybe it is me but personally I dont think so.

Me and my roomate Grant are pretty close friends, except I feel sometimes he puts the burden on me for going out and yada yada yada. I gave up drinking for the past 2 months for my cutting program and Im very into my routine. I told him listen man don't ask me to drink. The weekend comes and here he hoes you coming out man, "nah I dont feel like I think im gunna sit home and do some work" - "Come on, come on, have a beer" -"Dude, your doing it just quit it im content" Then ill be in a damper mood for a bit and hell be like shit whats wrong with you. ARE YoU FRIGGIN KIDDING ME?! If you see im just relaxing, dont bother me or persist to ask me if im going out, over and over again! Sometimes Ill be shortworded becuase im busy gaining knowledge from this site and hell just keep going on and on looks like ur in a crappy mood today. Then I flip out cause its just so annoying.

Ahhhh there was my rant, IM FREE!

GQ-Bouncer is offline Anabolic Member
    I think someone needs a hug

Thread Information