taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~

Emotional EATING!

im eating peanutbutter and brown sugar mixed together like 2 jars worth
    i just got done visiting ex wife to fill out some paper work (divorced like 7 months ago) and she was so lonely and miserable it killd me, i cryed first time in forever. so now.. its Fat/Carb Meal time to fix this female emotional rollercoaster im experiencing

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    was it a mutual thing, im guessing u wanted the divorce. let it out and soon enough u will get over it. good luck

Glad I'm not the only one that does this kind of thing. Certain women make me either want to kill them,sleep with them or eat an entire pizza.

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    I feel for you man but dont take it out on yourself

Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi
    was it a mutual thing, im guessing u wanted the divorce. let it out and soon enough u will get over it. good luck
    Yeah it was sorta mutual, she brought it up and i finished it. She is a great woman, in all honesty- too good for me, but our personalities jut didnt click... hard to explain, but some of you know what im talking about. I have seen her several times since the divorce and never had these feelings of like regret or sorrow before, so im thinking its gotta be the estrogen from my cycle?! I mean i f'n cried after i left her place...wtf is up w/ that!? i mean shyt, i might as well go shopping and try to find some women's clothing that fit.

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    instead of feeling bad you could get mad and go get your money back from the guy that never came through with the sauce. did you ever get that back? i don't think i eat when i'm emotional about a girl, although i have been known to be found at the bars at 8 in the morning during those time periods.

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    Yeah it was sorta mutual, she brought it up and i finished it. She is a great woman, in all honesty- too good for me, but our personalities jut didnt click... hard to explain, but some of you know what im talking about. I have seen her several times since the divorce and never had these feelings of like regret or sorrow before, so im thinking its gotta be the estrogen from my cycle?! I mean i f'n cried after i left her place...wtf is up w/ that!? i mean shyt, i might as well go shopping and try to find some women's clothing that fit.

I know exactly what you mean about seeing her like that. I don't even know how to deal with situations like that except to walk away and forget. A change in hormones can drive you to do things you wouldn't normally do. It's all controllable though, just a little harder to deal with when on cycle IMO. Don't sweat it. Take your mind somewhere else, away from her... And stop eating peanut butter and brown suger!!!! I'm jealous! That sounds sooooo good!! lol
    on a serious note: I'm a FIRM believer that things happen for a reason, so forget her for now. Ya'll are divorced for a reason. Remember that!
    -fitness

Quote Originally Posted by fitnessguy

I know exactly what you mean about seeing her like that. I don't even know how to deal with situations like that except to walk away and forget. A change in hormones can drive you to do things you wouldn't normally do. It's all controllable though, just a little harder to deal with when on cycle IMO. Don't sweat it. Take your mind somewhere else, away from her... And stop eating peanut butter and brown suger!!!! I'm jealous! That sounds sooooo good!! lol
    on a serious note: I'm a FIRM believer that things happen for a reason, so forget her for now. Ya'll are divorced for a reason. Remember that!
    -fitness
    funny thats always been my justification for everything as well...
    "Theres a reason for everything" odly enuff that helped.. or maybe the peanutbutter did.. one way or another fluctuating hormones SUCK.

Quote Originally Posted by punchrf
    instead of feeling bad you could get mad and go get your money back from the guy that never came through with the sauce. did you ever get that back? i don't think i eat when i'm emotional about a girl, although i have been known to be found at the bars at 8 in the morning during those time periods.
    LOL yeah he payed me..
    .. Funny all i had to do .. was ask

Reflecting on the past never does any good. It didn't for me,and i'm sure it doesn't for you either. It's one thing to learn from mistakes, its another to halter your life in any way.

Thread Information