Commander_Bash is offline Junior Member

Are you obsessed with working out?

Anyone obsessed like me i wake up i think of working out i even dream about working out its all i think of......i used to be like this when i used to play basketball when i was younger it's like im obsessed anyone like this about working out or is it just me?

Peace

Bash

" I just want to eat ".....( Universal Solider) - Van Damme

TheStromba is offline Associate Member
    Right now I'm pretty obsessed with working out. I know that it probably will not last forever so I'm actually enjoying it.

Canes4Ever is offline Banned
    I'm not obsessed, I'm even having a hard time getting motivated lately. Bro throw me some of you obsession this way I could use it right now.

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    I've been told that i am obsessed with working out by my mom, my best friends, my girl and family. Though i don't think its that big of an obsession, i'm there 6 days a week, any less and FI gets very mad. I've went to the gym instead of studying b/c of the fear of missing a workout. The other nite i was up till 430am working on a comp sci assignment. I got up at 700 am that morning,2 1/2 hours of sleep. I still went to the gym, tired as hell, but nothing gets in the way of me and my gym..........obsessed?......no way

Neo
    Neo is offline Senior Member
    Gotta agree with FI on this one. I feel lost if I miss a workout. My bright and sunny personality goes down the tubes....

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    i am definately obsessed. its a good obsession though!

Babyweight is offline Female Member
    Obsession or way of life....I'm not sure. I just know what it takes to feel good about oneself, and to achieve that, I think it helps to look good and be healthy. Then you feel great on the inside too! Kinda like matching bra & undies. hehe You feel good inside cause you know "its all good inside & out!"

Babyweight

sp33dg33k is offline Member
    i think about it constantly and plan evrything around it usually. i'd say i'm pretty obsessed.

my wife calls it a sickness

ironmike7000 is offline Associate Member
    I guess you could call me obsessed. I have gotten in between 3 to 4 workouts a week for the last 20 years without a week off. I don't take breaks. If I'm feeling overtrained I'll just do a shorter workout for a couple days until I'm feeling better. My wife thinks I'm nuts because even when we go on vacation I always find a gym nearby to workout at.

BigD is offline Associate Member
    Here's a question, are you obsessed with working out or the results you get from working out. For example lets say you made a wish that you could have the body you wanted just by thinking it and you didn't have to workout....would you still go to the gym?

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member
    I think when I started I had that initial motivation for the first couple of weeks and then it kind of died down. But once I started seeing results, I was really motivated to go to the gym cuz I felt like there's no limit on how big I can get, only time.

Commander_Bash is offline Junior Member
    BigD i actually thought of that no ones perfect but i guess if my body was perfect i would still hit the weights im addicted...Just Give me a Chest like Arnolds and ill be set though LOL...Im so addicted i even put off seeing my girlfriend sometimes just to hit the weights lol its getting bad.....
    Peace
    Bash

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Am I obsessed?

YES

Will I be even more obsessed when I start juicing?

WELL DAMN FUCKEN STRAIGHT...DUH!!!

Jenna is offline Female Member
    My obsession comes in spurts! Right now I am totally obsessed! I wake up and check out my body to see if I notice differences from the day before! I wake up and fantasize about sweating at the gym later that day....

All day when I'm at work, I feel myself tightening up whatever muscle I worked the night before... For example, I did legs last night and did walking lunges and they got me sorer than Sh*t! So, I FEEL like I've got BUNS OF STEEL today!! I love it!

Today is my day off at the gym and I'm going to go anyway just to bust some ass on cardio!! Grrrrrrrrrrr!! I'm so siked!

<<<< JENNA >>>>

SOMETIMES I GOTTA SAY NO

when the bod needs rest i have to force myself to stay home. better to miss a work out than a meal...also like babyweight said " obsession or way of life"??definatly a way of life...its been 18+ yrs...

theron is offline Associate Member
    Sometimes I am and sometimes I'm not.

gymnut4u is offline Member
    It is a way of life bro !!!!!!!!

VEGETA990 is offline Associate Member
    The way I look at it is that I would rather be addicted to bodybuilding than drugs or alcohol like so many other people.

Canes4Ever is offline Banned
    Originally posted by VEGETA990
    The way I look at it is that I would rather be addicted to bodybuilding than drugs or alcohol like so many other people.
    Amen to that Vegeta !!! I already know you are one of the smartest guys on the board, with answers like that you just confirm it all the more!

Thread Information