firstinmia is offline Associate Member

I lefted a syringe in my pocket!!!!!!!

Fuk im pissed last night I went over my buddys house so he can shot me up .So I took 2 syringes incase one wouldnt work..Well I used only one and when I got home that I through my dirty shorts in the pile of dirty clothes I forgot to take the syringe out ..Welll this morning my old lady found it ..She is fliping out .Screaming dis and dat ...I told her it was a buddy of mines but she aint buying it ..You cant really tell on me cause ive been on winny for the past 8 weeks so i have just lost alot of body fat but im not any biggger.But she has been complaining that my moood has changed ..FUkkkkkkk i dont no wat to do ..When my old man gets hom its gona be hellllllllll.....Im 23 and in the 5 week of fina now I dont need these fuking stressssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Sorry to tell you, but you put it on yourself man, be a little more careful next time. Seconly, just shoot the d*mn stuff yourself.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

could be worse mom!!!

at least it's not heroin!!

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    LMAO WTF.

notus is offline Member
    Probably shouldnt be using if you still live with your parents. Your f#V@ !d now.

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    true!

Well my old man came home bout 2 hours ago..Him and my mom started asking 21 questions ..So i did the best thing .I blamed it on my buddy . I told them that I had found t inside my car and i assumed it was him cause he is the only guy I know that's on juice, and I aslo told them that they new how terrified I was of needles WICH IS TRUE so considering that , did they really think I would be jucing .They bought it , they said just be carefull of wat ur buddys leave inside your car.....................

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Move out and you would have no worries..

Grow up.. A real man wouldn't bring that into his parents house...

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Ditto.

You have to be pro-active in situations like this, and you can't do that all the time w/out slippin' up. Case in point here.

Independence yields privacy and honesty w/your lady will yield a stronger relationship.

~SC~

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    So i did the best thing .I blamed it on my buddy
    the best thing? look you made a decision so be a man and accept the consequences. don't try and blame things on your friend, that's messed up. we all live and learn though.

EatRite is offline Senior Member
    ur mom found it??? is she doing your laundry still? how old are you???

Quote Originally Posted by EatRite
    ur mom found it??? is she doing your laundry still? how old are you???
    Yes my mom does my laundry..Im 23 and technic
    ally my parents live with me cause I pay the morgage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Time to move out - your 23 years old. She had at least 18 years to beat her influences in your decsions and now your a man making your own. She raised you, sure - but now she has to let you be a man. Explain to her about your research and confidence in your safety, then release her of all the media taboos put on AAS use...

Quote Originally Posted by firstinmia
    Yes my mom does my laundry..Im 23 and technic
    ally my parents live with me cause I pay the morgage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Then why care if your Mom or Dad find out?

It's your life and your house.

~SC~

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

~SC~
    Exactly what I thought.

~SC~
    Its the issue of having them bitch and bitch there old...My old man is 70 my old lady is 65 or 68. they dont understand the conept behind juice.All they know is wat they have heard on the news and when ever I try to explain they ignore so I gave up on it .Also I cant move out cause ther at the point in there lives were they need my help , so after alllllll this time I just cant abandon them.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    im more freaked that you're on winny and fina.......no test?

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    Time to move out - your 23 years old. She had at least 18 years to beat her influences in your decsions and now your a man making your own. She raised you, sure - but now she has to let you be a man. Explain to her about your research and confidence in your safety, then release her of all the media taboos put on AAS use...
    couldnt of said it better myself...i know my parents would be close minded to listening to me on how i educated myself on it, and know what im gettin into

Quote Originally Posted by firstinmia
    Its the issue of having them bitch and bitch there old...My old man is 70 my old lady is 65 or 68. they dont understand the conept behind juice.All they know is wat they have heard on the news and when ever I try to explain they ignore so I gave up on it .Also I cant move out cause ther at the point in there lives were they need my help , so after alllllll this time I just cant abandon them.

Well then I guess since they are in-house for life w/you, you are going to have to sit them down and preach to them your case until they accept it. I mean, what other choice do they really have?

~SC~

Well then I guess since they are in-house for life w/you, you are going to have to sit them down and preach to them your case until they accept it. I mean, what other choice do they really have?

~SC~
    I know , its just hard..they are ur tipical old style CUBAN parents They only no one way thats there way , but ohh well guess theyll just get over it.

It'll all iron itself out. Good luck to you.

~SC~

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah, plus at that age, you can't teach an old dog new tricks. They're set in their ways will just have to live with it until they run out of life. Which shouldn't be much longer. Unless they end up living into thier hundreds.
    I told an MD friend of mine and he's all pissed now. I really don't want to live for ever. I know where the Social Security is headed. I'd rather die before retirement.

Thanx guys ..Im just glad the cituation didnt end up that bad.

rambo is offline The Lord God
    Holy **** man. I'd say the issue isn't that your parents found out, but the fact that you are incapable of spelling anything correctly. I'm bleeding from my eyes trying to decipher some of your sentences.

Thread Information