Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member

Lost it for the 1st time.... the juice???

Well today I was driving on a 2 lane road and this big box truck from badcock furniture was tailgating me trying to get me to go faster. Once he got on my ass I made sure i stayed next to the slow moving car next to me so he had no where to go. So about a mile goes by and he is right on me like a couple feet. so he gets behind the guy next to me and starts to try to push him. Well that guy panicked i guess and turned off. i was so pissed I stepped on it and got in front of him and slowed him down again next to a car that was in the lane I was originally in. Well the road split of too 4 lanes and and came to a stop light where he hauled ass along side of me slammed on the brakes and quickly un buckled his belt like he was gonna get out. i wasnt gonna do anything like that when we reached the light but once he made his move i had to get out of the truck just in case he was going to rush me. I jumped out ina rage of fury and was like " WTf is your problem you were tailgaiting me". He started yelling back but i dint even hear what he said cause i was in a zone. Then I said get of the fvcking truck assh*ole. He didnt say **** back and rolled up his window. I got back in my truck and made a turn to avoid any further issue.

thats not my personality at all. I am no where near short tempered at all. I only got out of the truck at the 1st sign of him taking off his belt. I wasnt getting drug from my truck like rodney king i'll tell you that. i had my switchblade in hand but never flashed it. I am not some punk thug or showoff at all. I was on test e 500mg on the last cycle and had no issue. This cycle i am 4 different compunds for 2450mg Ew. Think it could really be the juice or just a unique situation. After all of the commotion i had sharp pain in my chest and lower back too from all the adrenaline. I'm only on my 2nd week too of 16 and i hope its not the juice. sorry for the long story...
    Mike

gya321 is offline Member
    Dont know if its the juice but what are you running?

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    2nd week... I doubt it bro, think you were just mad

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    It's all good bro!!! I'd say it was the sauce.. but it happens, you can always talk yourself out of it.. Sometimes you gotta choke a muthafuker

be good fellas

1 - 4 Prop 75mg ED
    1 - 12 Enan 750mg /wk
    1 - 12 EQ 600mg /wk
    1 - 12 Tren E 400mg /wk
    13 - 16 Prop 100mg ED
    1 - 16 Letro 1.25mg EOD
    1 - 16 Nolva 10mg ED

j martini is offline Member
    Fairly bumped the doses up from your first cycle, was that neccesary?

To achieve the goals I am looking for i would say yes.

doctorherb is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by j martini
    Fairly bumped the doses up from your first cycle, was that neccesary?

agreed...that's overkill...Id drop the prop first four weeks

explain overkill??? why drop the prop?? no different then kickstarting with dbol .

SoSolid is offline New Member
    Hey Mike...don't worry...I do stuff like that all the time. I have literally stood outside peoples cars and begged them to get out!!! Lets Play MF!

Haaaa I need to calm down...its only traffic.

I don't know enough about cycles to give you advice ...but yours sounds awesome

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    thats a funny fvkin story. but be careful some of those truckers are packin..

SoSolid is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi
    True Dat

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    lol thats funny, i dont have any rages normally, but in the car is anonther story. I get so pissed!!

Hometown Hero is offline Associate Member
    Bro I wouldn't have needed to be on any sauce to rage over that. That type of stuff pisses me off to no end. I woulda probably done the same thing, on or off cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi

truckers usually are but this was just a furniture box truck. i doubt they would be allowed to carry while working. I didnt really think about it though. its just the point that they think cause they are in a huge truck on your ass that you are supposed to move. fvck that. I love to box people in a play when they act like assh0les but i never get upset i always laugh at them and wave when i decide to let them by.

bigcut77 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by doctorherb
    agreed...that's overkill...Id drop the prop first four weeks
    Instead of just saying drop the prop...why not explain why he should. Probably because there is no reason. Please do not say their is a problem with out providing supporting evidence or a solution.

Back on subject....steroids make me a little more irritable but not something uncontrolable. Sounds like the guy was a prick and needed his neck snapped...whether on cycle or off cycle..still a prick.

j martini is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Mike
    To achieve the goals I am looking for i would say yes.
    How where your gains on the first cycle? My philosophy has always being to use as little as possible to make gains.
    If you where disapointed with your first cycle maybe your diet and training need work.

How where your gains on the first cycle? My philosophy has always being to use as little as possible to make gains.
    If you where disapointed with your first cycle maybe your diet and training need work.
    I wasnt disappointed at all with the 1st cycle and my diet is strict. I lost 5% more Bf from 17%-12 just on diet w/o cardio in 16 weeks. My gains were good. Now after learning more I want to have much better than good results. The next cycle after this will be a cutter. I want to get down to 7-9% bf. I was 26% less than a yr ago. Your philosophy is to use a little and make good small gains at a time. Mine this time was to go big or go home and I'm going for it. I wont be disappointed I know that.

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    J Martini ... whatever the case for bumping his doses may be, running what he's running is a personal choice. I see nothing wrong with his doses, some people like low dose cycles, some like high dose... all a personal preference. He never asked if his cycle was ok - he was explaining his story.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    hmmm...

so you used your vehicle as a weapon.. which if causing an injury would have been a felony in most states..

by changing lanes and getting in front of him to slow him down..

if the roids did this to you.. then you should consider being aware that you may over react to situations, and force yourself to relax..

To admit that the juice is causing you to over react is you saying that it has contol over you.. and not you having control over your own body... which is what taking steroids is about.. control..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Polska
    J Martini ... whatever the case for bumping his doses may be, running what he's running is a personal choice. I see nothing wrong with his doses, some people like low dose cycles, some like high dose... all a personal preference. He never asked if his cycle was ok - he was explaining his story.
    thanks... and i know this got off topic but one last thing. we are all human guinea pigs until we learn what our bodies react to and how. We all have a different chemical makeup and what works for one may not work for another. I have seen people do dreaded no test cycles of EQ and winny and put on 25lbs and keep it. you cant go by what everyone else says. not to mention this cycle was created and looked over by several VETS on here and i was given the thumbs as far as the layout and timing goes.

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    hmmm...

so you used your vehicle as a weapon.. which if causing an injury would have been a felony in most states..

by changing lanes and getting in front of him to slow him down..

if the roids did this to you.. then you should consider being aware that you may over react to situations, and force yourself to relax..

To admit that the juice is causing you to over react is you saying that it has contol over you.. and not you having control over your own body... which is what taking steroids is about.. control..

if the police were to ask I was making lane change as usual and he ended up behind me again. he was following me officer. all of which i would have done 100%.... steroids or not.now the part about me getting out of the truck i am not sure if that was the roids and nevertheless is not an arrestable offense. I had control enough not to run up to his truck and pull him out like rodney king. so i would say i still have soem control.

if the police were to ask I was making lane change as usual and he ended up behind me again. he was following me officer. all of which i would have done 100%.... steroids or not.now the part about me getting out of the truck i am not sure if that was the roids and nevertheless is not an arrestable offense. I had control enough not to run up to his truck and pull him out like rodney king. so i would say i still have soem control.

true... the definition of assault..

"actions caused on one part, that causes the party of the second part to feel threatend"

If i tell you am going to kick your ass, but i do it over the phone, and i am in NY and you are in cali.. you probably aren't feeling to threatened..

if i am in a bar, and i say i am going to kick your ass, and you have knowledge that i do this often to many people.. you have been assaulted..

that's why we have

Assault

Assault and Battery

Assault and battery with a deadly weapon

assault and battery resulting in serious bodily injury...

you get the picture.. my point is .. you need to control your responses..

just like you make the decission to eat a hamburger for lunch instead of that protein shake..

see??

Rules

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

if i am in a bar, and i say i am going to kick your ass, and you have knowledge that i do this often to many people.. you have been assaulted..

see??

this is called your word against mine.... Punishable by nothing. Now had I made the assault threat public knowledge I could be arrested. The other 4 cars had no idea why i chnaged lanes and ended up with this guy behind me as it was a legal lane change punishable by nothing.

IF IF IF "if my aunt had balls she would be my uncle". If he had run into the back of me and i died it would be vehicular homicide. I made a "legal" lane change as to get into a lane that would not allow him to pass. The day the police can tell what you are thinking is the day i would be arrested for that.

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    this is called your word against mine.... Punishable by nothing. Now had I made the assault threat public knowledge I could be arrested. The other 4 cars had no idea why i chnaged lanes and ended up with this guy behind me as it was a legal lane change punishable by nothing.

IF IF IF "if my aunt had balls she would be my uncle". If he had run into the back of me and i died it would be vehicular homicide. I made a "legal" lane change as to get into a lane that would not allow him to pass. The day the police can tell what you are thinking is the day i would be arrested for that.
    Why take the chance? I've been arrested for terroristic threats which is a felony. Say things like "i'll kill you" or "i'll beat your a$s" CAN get you arrested. I've been there. It's not worth it. Punishable by nothing my a$s! Cops can do whatever the hell they please. It's your choice, make wise decisions and learn from others mistakes so you don't make the same ones. i understand getting road rage, and i get it too sometimes, but you just have to ask yourself "Is it worth it?"...."Is it worth taking a chance of wrecking, getting injured, killed, fvcking up your car, getting arrested?" NO. Just chill. and to answer your question, i don't think it's the juice MAKING you do anything. You make yourself do things. Think about it. Just my 2 cent.

It's obvious that you either have been accused, or you are just misinformed or pigheaded..

You can be completely innocent of an action.. if someone files a complaint against you.. you will appear in court...

especially if you have a criminal background the chances of the judge believing them over you is significant...

but.. good luck with all that..

Rules

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    I think you should of bitch slapped him!!

It's obvious that you either have been accused, or you are just misinformed or pigheaded..

You can be completely innocent of an action.. if someone files a complaint against you.. you will appear in court...

especially if you have a criminal background the chances of the judge believing them over you is significant...

but.. good luck with all that..
    no criminal background and never been to court for anything not even traffic tickets.

fitnessguy- reread my story, i never threatened once. Get out of the truck is not a threat. GEt out fo the truck before i come over there and whip your ass is. also, if there was a cop that was going to come to the scene i could schmooze him so easily over the greasy badcock driver. HE would be eating from the palm of my hand . it would be a report and thats it.9 times out of 10 i get off traffic tickets with my mouth or by handing over my gun permit. By the way I opted not to pull out cause i showed some self control and didnt feel i was in danger of fatal bodily harm.

Thread Information