Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member

so i just had about the worst semester ever

I havnt been postin hardly at all lately cuz ive been bustin my balls on skool work, im gettin a 4.0 right now so i guess its paid off. It started off sweet, nailed a chick the very first weekend, made out w/ about 20 more in the following 3 weekends, nailed another chick a few times, life was good....

Then just before spring break happend i started what is now a 9 week drought w/ NOTHING. No makin out w/ chicks at parties, no nothin. Hardly any parties cuz some asshole stabbed a guy on greek row and they put a no party ban on the whole greek system, i just rushed delta chi btw, and we hardly partied cuz of that bastard. Im not gonna bore you guys of all the bull$hit chicks did to me, if you can think of it, they did it pretty much. every friday n saturday nite they did the same $hit.

I gotta tell you this one cuz its classic, I make a drunken booty call to a chick at 330am. theres one reason and one reason only that anyone would do this and we all know what it is. so she brings me up to her floor and were drinkin in the hall then go to her room n start makin out onher bed. im just about to get down to bizznass and she says we cant do this...cuz she was raggin. WHO DOES THAT?!?!?!? SKEREOUSLY, get the guy in your bed, make him think hes gettin some then spring that on him??!!

There are so many chicks Ill never talk to again cuz they pulled this kinda $hit this semester. If anyone has any suggestions on how to get back in the groove im all ears. first half this sem i was on fire but then it went to hell. Ive tried everything and nothing. I thought of gettin mad ripped for summer and blazin some anavar then winnin the greek physique competition next spring.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    sounds like you're braging that you like to sleep around alot IMO...watch out on that sleepin around ****.......might as well put a sign around your neck that says "i want an STD as quickly as possibly!!!" why don't you try and find a woman to settle down with, instead of playin russian roulette??

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    sounds like you're braging that you like to sleep around alot IMO...watch out on that sleepin around ****.......might as well put a sign around your neck that says "i want an STD as quickly as possibly!!!" why don't you try and find a woman to settle down with, instead of playin russian roulette??
    Good call, it's dangerous out there nowadays, be careful......Seriously.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    Well you have a good upper body but i would consider shaving that beard and leaving the pirates hat off. Chicks dont like that ****!!

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    Well you have a good upper body but i would consider shaving that beard and leaving the pirates hat off. Chicks dont like that ****!!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    What do you mean "get back in the groove"?

You are getting a 4.0 right now, isn't that what matters?

~SC~

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    I would like to settle down w/ a nice girl, but you cant just go out and pick one out. You gotta search for em. There are too many bitches out there.

That pirate comment was hilarious btw

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    A young college man is reaching out for our help with booty calls and what do you people do???? Tell him to settle down and get good grades???? Are you guys kiddin' me?? College is the pinnacle of drunken hook ups in any man's life (for those that go to college). Live it up bro!! It only comes around once!! Just remember to wrap it.

Thread Information