BOBBY D is offline Member

How F'd Up Is This, A Shattered Heart

2 years ago around november my ex-wife & i were moving to an apt after i went to rehab for drugs (coaine) & WHAT not. we got into a fight & i told her now i need time by myself & i moved alone. we were finally seperated & was awaiting divorce in the future. right at this time a family moved upstairs from me exactly 3 days later. as the days went on i finally got a chance to introduce myself to JUAN & HIS WIFE. he offered me a beer & we started becoming good friends. so a few days later we met again & he said come in side & ill introduce you to my family. he has 4 girls & 1 boy. as i came in i saw two of the girls on the couch & said hello. (now mind you that this is a puerto rican family, very pretty girls). but there was one girl named JOANNA, she was washing dishes by the sink & our eyes met & BOOM! THAT WAS IT. the problem im 25, she was 16 going on 17 & was going to be 18 the next april, (05') this year. i knew she liked me, & i andored her. to make a long story short, we got to know each other & started talking. what an A$$ SHE HAD, but that wasn't just it. anyways our hearts grew for each other in a short time, she is beautiful. anyways i had to leave the apt. due to fire laws, in the basementafter 4 months of being there. it was an illegal set up. So, i told every body in the house that i had to go in a few days & say good buy. Joanna the next day sneaks out of the house, when i was outside & starts talking to me, telling me she was going to miss me. she hands me her ring & says keep this, i gave her my email address & # & told her to call me when she was 18. then we both kissed, i mean kissed. i could of got in some serious trouble. as nervous as i was i left and moved back to my moms house. JANUARY 10 i received 3 calls marked private. i didnt answer them until i got the call again. it was Joanna! we were so nervous talking to each other, i couldn't believe it was her. my dream was comin true. we talked every weekend & night & we planned that when she turned 18 on april 22nd that we would meet up at the mall. We talked about everything, moving out together, how she hates her parents, how she is so attracted to me, everything. the feelings i had were unexplainable. i made her laugh, exited, blushing, all of the above. all of our conversations on the phone & emails were all about how we miss each other, i cant wait, im really glad u care, ur so romantic, etc.... the last email she sent to me was good but it said something like "she has to tell me something that i should know". i thought it was that here father found out that we kissed, i was so nervous. IT WAS WORSE THAN THAT. SO THIs last friday i visited her at her new job right on her birthday, and she was so happy to see me. so i felt that everything is ok. then she called me friday night like she said she would & said she was really happy to see me. & told me, that she is not sure how i would take this & she is so sorry. i said "whats a matter". she said "i have a boy friend". THIS DOESNT MAKE SENSE, GUYS I NEED UR OPINION & HELP! the funny thing is that she called me 3 days in a row told me she is sorry & still likes me, & wants to be with me. after all i did by sacrificeing a year for this girl, she saID yes to some one who is 1 year younger, & they have been going out since APRIL 12TH. i cried my brains out. she wants to see me still, but is not the same. I TOLD HER THAT THIS WAS THE MOST SELFISH MOVE ANYBODY COULD HAVE DONE. that she destroyed my heart, after all this. GUYS, DO U THINK IM GETTING TO WORRIED THAT SHE WILL NEVER BE W/ ME. SHE WONT JUST BREAK UP W/ HIM. THIS IS REALLY WRONG. ANYBODY PLEASE HELP!
    Last edited by BOBBY D; 04-25-2005 at 11:22 AM.

vettewreck is offline Banned
    cliff notes???

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    dude you are 25 and she is 16? what are you thinking? let her do her own thing man, she's just a kid.

just read the whole thing first, i no it might be that she is just a kid, but she is 18 now

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    dude you are 25 and she is 16? what are you thinking? let her do her own thing man, she's just a kid.

agreed

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Shes discovering herself now man

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    umm.... psycho.... hahaha jk! But i must agree with Symatech on this one. She is only 17 or 18! Age not even being the issue, but what were/are you expecting from a child?

My best advice: keep in touch with her, b/c you never know if she is the one or not! BUT, you must let her do what she has to until she realizes your the one for her.... which in most of these cases she wont!! but ya never know!! good luck bro!!

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I won't say anything because what I would say is definitely not what you want to hear..But, just the sheer fact that you were interested in a 16 year old is Wrong..So, I will say no more..

Doc M

i want to just ease off now, maybe. but how bad is this

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    u wonder why? She was 16 when she met you... she might be 18 now, but this all started at 16. Besides its not like 18 year olds know what they want either. Your in for drama when it comes to young girls. Like symatech said shes just a kid

BigJames is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BOBBY D
    just read the whole thing first, i no it might be that she is just a kid, but she is 18 now
    I read it and I agree with all the posts above mine....move on. A girl that age goes through soo many changes...she may well have been smitten with the 25 year old who lived downstairs, but when you were out of the picture she grew up...even if you were with her you would not have much in common...you are at different life stages. Good luck bro.

i didnt beleive the fantasy to be true but she did call me & we connected

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    You sound like you are being a big wussbag man. If you are crying for her, she just knows you will be there if you ever need her. Give her an ultimatum, him or me, and walk away...

Bliss is offline Junior Member
    im going cross eyed

thanks, this sucks

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    I need the cliff notes....

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah she is at a dif. stage in her life. she is in high school. the mind set of a high school person is different then someone who is maybe thinkin of settling down. it might be hard but move on. try to find another girl

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    I say move on and find a woman. She may "seem" mature and together, but she's a child, plain and simple. I speak from experience. We ALL think we are mature and know what we want at 18. Having a grown man attracted to her was exciting. You were forbidden fruit. She hasn't truely discovered herself let alone figured out who she wants to spend her life with. I would put money on the fact that if you do stay together, you are in for many many more scenarios like this or worse down the road.

My advice...once again.......RUN and go find someone that you can really honestly relate to on an adult level.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Thread Information