Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

List the tough times at A R.....

..for the guys that have been around for awhile can you remember some of these times?? I remember some of the scammers, The board having server problems and the new board starting up..(I'm prolly in reality over 1000 post collectively) but I know post count dont mean anything..I'm sure everyone remembers the Big Kev thing. I wonder what ever happen to his girlfriend ..wasnt she a member on this board?...And how can I forget the whole 9/11 thing....Anyone else??

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    I remember all that.

was not registered at the time.. but i was a frequent guest.

system admin is offline Owner
    We have been through a lot for sure Its been a good ride with all of the normal things that happen from time to time. Great to see so many that have been here for so long.

bC

Aboot is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MR PHATT ASS
    ..I wonder what ever happen to his girlfriend ..wasnt she a member on this board?...

Yes she was. As I remember, she simply faded away with the few who knew her not saying much about what she was/is doing.

houseofpain is offline Banned
    this board has definately been through a lot. good to see its still kicking
    ~HOP

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    wasnt here long enough to know about the Big kev thing and his girl...sounds juicy though

Aboot is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bigrob33
    wasnt here long enough to know about the Big kev thing and his girl...sounds juicy though

Let's not open that can of worms again.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    hmm.. now that its been mentioned it should be explained!! im just being nosey

Quote Originally Posted by bigrob33
    if you really wanna know just do a search.

If your main concern is knowledge on roids....

Quote Originally Posted by system admin
    We have been through a lot for sure Its been a good ride with all of the normal things that happen from time to time. Great to see so many that have been here for so long.

bC
    Why leave...imo...I did join over at BB.com but havent made a single post yet..but I do like their wwf section over there..you almost hate joining a place with already thousands and thousands of members cause its like you're only a small grain of salt..Although I'm not a lets say a scientific vet here I kinda like my longevity here...seniority sorta speak..Oh yea I also remeber some dude claiming to be I think it was Dark Angel from TNA pro-wrestling league...I knew it wasn't him cause I knew of the real one..BTW I think Jenna was Big Kevs girl...

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    ya i havnt been here long enough to see to much problems just mainly this one and the issues with da bull and einstein. i belong to 3 other bb boards, all for different reasons but i have no more than 100 post between all of them... i have no reason to ever leave this board as it taught me more then id ever need to know.

peaker is offline Senior Member
    i have been here since aug 2001, let me tell you i have seen alot of changes, people come and go, the works...

max2extreme is offline Anabolic Member
    bigkev...that was a long time ago! i was here. been a member since 2001 as well. i took a break for about 6 months and during that time, i guess my account got deleted. i tried to find old posts of mine but couldnt..anyone know what might have happened?

not sure when but........

Quote Originally Posted by max2extreme
    bigkev...that was a long time ago! i was here. been a member since 2001 as well. i took a break for about 6 months and during that time, i guess my account got deleted. i tried to find old posts of mine but couldnt..anyone know what might have happened?
    I believe AR had a problem with a server or poss a hacker f'king up the server or something...from that point on we lost some if not all of our post...I prolly lost around 200-300 post or something but no biggie smalls...

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Lots has happened over the years. Many have come and gone. But AR stands the test of time.

Live, learn, laugh and don't let the small shyte get you down!
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by MR PHATT ASS
    I believe AR had a problem with a server or poss a hacker f'king up the server or something...from that point on we lost some if not all of our post...I prolly lost around 200-300 post or something but no biggie smalls...
    yup nakkid helped out with that one (unless you're referring to the more recent one). I was just lurking at the time if I recall, hadn't actually registered yet. I agree with what you said about 'if your main reason for being here is knowledge then you'd never leave.' That's why I'm still here. Got a lot to teach but even more to learn. this is the best place to do both.

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    oh boy there was TNT, Eienstein, Kev, Canes, anyone remember God aka Mike lol **** it brings back memories. Even Pete hasn't made an appearance in ages

TNT must have been before my time. I remember all the others.
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

tnt was a good guy. I don't know why he left or if there was drama behind it but he always seemed to have good posts.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    I remember that first real lengthy journal with some kid that I believe had a Miami U avatar...if I recall correctly he posted after pics that looked no different than his before after claiming some sort of 405 bench after starting at 245??? Can't remember the details, but remember that being the first drama I was here for...that must have been three years ago now.

ya_man is offline Member
    i think we should hear about this big kev and his gf...

Quote Originally Posted by ya_man
    i think we should hear about this big kev and his gf...
    hit the search button you'll find everything you are looking for.

What about dr evil! That was another one! Wow.. a LONG time ago huh?

bc

DoctaBig is offline Member
    lol what about hoss....

...Big kev is a good read for anyone who doesnt know the story, its sad though

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Dr. Evil...he moved out here to start an adult store...Big Kev...tragic...Jenna, sweet girl...from last I heard she is cool living in Houston...MinnieMe sweet, sweet girl who I will never forget ....God was sweet he lived here in San Diego...Jarrett was another character...and then another guy I think his name was Vegas Kid, he was cool too....and who could ever forget Canes....man, I have seen this board go through some members...however, it is just like life...you see them come and go! Pete was sweet as well...

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    no one mentioned DaBull and how almost half the members on this board sucked up to him till they found out he was a scammer

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    I read through here and I remember **** near all the events mentioned... Hard to believe I've been here that long...

LOL at HOSS!!! He gets banned everywhere!! Oh Da Bull. Wonder what new name he's here under!

Hard to believe isnt it TEX!! Some good times for sure.

CB, I wonder that all the time! I wonder what names these people are under now!

bc

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    LOL at HOSS!!! He gets banned everywhere!! Oh Da Bull. Wonder what new name he's here under!
    I remember someone opening an a/c with Dabull as a username after he was banned.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GREENMACHINE
    I remember someone opening an a/c with Dabull as a username after he was banned.
    You mean its your birthday right?

bc
    Yep.... and many more to come.

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    i too have wondered this as he lived on this board.

They all reveal themselves eventually!

bc

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    I used too be Jugernaut2148, turn scammer, repented and then changed my name to Juggernaut. I now live a quite unassuming life selling womens shoes at Dillard's.

I remember a good number of the things mentioned.

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut
    I used too be Jugernaut2148, turn scammer, repented and then changed my name to Juggernaut. I now live a quite unassuming life selling womens shoes at Dillard's.

I remember a good number of the things mentioned.
    Agreed.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Quote Originally Posted by GREENMACHINE
    Agreed.
    hahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut
    I used too be Jugernaut2148
    I'm so glad ya ditched the numbers bro.... I got tired of trying to remember them every time I pm'ed ya or called ya out in a thread......

decadbal is offline Banned
    luckily i made it out of all the bannings alive..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information