Thread: Chicago in Dec

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet

Chicago in Dec

I'm planning a trip to see the Bears on Dec 4 at home. Anyone have any hook ups for good ticket prices? Also, what's the best mid priced hotel to stay in where we can take a taxi to the statdium.

Thanks guys.

C.B.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    If I recall there is a ramada or best western or something less than 1 mile from the stadium. I don't know if you are looking for a nicer place to stay or what but it should be a cheaper option and you can walk to the stadium instead of taking a cab.

Have fun in chicago it's one of my favorite cities.

Thanks. On this trip I don't care about the hotel.....as long as it's clean.

I'm looking forward to it. I'll be just coming back from Iraq so it will be a nice vacation .
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

wow, from the desert to the land of the frozen air. good luck with that! stay safe

LOL ya .... can't WAIT to sit in the stadium and freeze my a$$ off. Love makes you do silly things!!!

LoggedOut is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    I'm planning a trip to see the Bears on Dec 4 at home. Anyone have any hook ups for good ticket prices? Also, what's the best mid priced hotel to stay in where we can take a taxi to the statdium.

Thanks guys.

C.B.
    I dont know how you feel about hostels but i stayed at 1 smack in the middle of downtown and it was immaculate and was like 21 bux a night.... i can look it up if your interested......... only down side is its 3-4 same sex people to a room

D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    LOL ya .... can't WAIT to sit in the stadium and freeze my a$$ off. Love makes you do silly things!!!
    jan and feb are the coldest here...dec aint that bad. You'll have fun

Quote Originally Posted by LoggedOut
    I dont know how you feel about hostels but i stayed at 1 smack in the middle of downtown and it was immaculate and was like 21 bux a night.... i can look it up if your interested......... only down side is its 3-4 same sex people to a room
    Thanks but I'll pass on the hostel thing. Did that in Europe.... I'll be with my man, so I'm gonna want some privacy .....

Quote Originally Posted by D-END
    jan and feb are the coldest here...dec aint that bad. You'll have fun
    Thanks D. I wanted to do this last year but we broke up......we're back together so I'm hoping to do it this year. Man tickets are expensive though. Seahawks tickets weren't that bad!!

D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    If you are a shop-a-holic avoid Lake Shore Drive and Michigan ave.

i go broke just walking down michigan ave and I don't even like shopping. I understand about the hostels. I've stayed in them in europe and it was men and women to a room but still all good. i'd rather have privacy if it was with someone I cared about.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    i went on my first trip to chicago last november with friends. stayed on michigan ave. at the hard rock hotel. even tho it was cold the location was awesome and chicago was a great time!

chuck89gt5.0 is offline Senior Member
    I live about 35 min from soldiers field, my boss has season passes, he lets me go with every now and then......I can see what i can do.....for a small fee of course =)

lol that would be cool Chuck. If this goes as I hope it will........it might be where he proposes or our honeymoon. I want to make it special

Thread Information