Thread: Home From Iraq

LAW
    LAW is offline Female Member

Home From Iraq

My son is comming home after spending 8 months in Iraq, he is in the Marine corps. He had to do some really nasty stuff as many of them did. Im going to have a party for him and some of his buddies that will be staying at my house.
    I would like to invite some girls for them but I really don't know how to go about it. If i go the a strip club they'll want to get paid and i am just looking for some pretty women to take their minds off some of the crap, not spending a ton of money although im sure they would like a lap dance & then some... Any suggestions. Im his mom and I'm thinking the girls are going to think im crazy! What do you think.

Justincase is offline Associate Member
    you may try to contact some of his old school friends and have them invite a few
    choice friends.....

Spyder Guest
    can i come?

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Law - Maybe start the party at your house, feed them up and then hire a limo to take them to a strip club and let them party up there! With the limo they can drink and have a good time and not feel funny having "fun" in front of "mom".

P.s....if you are a fem member you need to get your ID switched to pink so you can come in the ladies area .
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

P.s....Im going to Iraq in Oct.....will you throw me a party when I get back ...... a few male strippers would be fun.
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Grongrats on your sons safe return Law. Barb, I will throw you a party in my pants!

Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    Grongrats on your sons safe return Law. Barb, I will throw you a party in my pants!
    LOL PerV!

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    I'm very glad your son is returning home safely. Good luck with the party

LAW
    LAW is offline Female Member
    the limo idea is great! Most of his high school friends are at college still. If your in NJ i wouldn't mind doing the male stripper thing for you...and me.
    Don't know how to get in the pink.
    Thanks for the well wishes for my son.

Go here : http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=149094

Post a request for access to the fem section.

Quote Originally Posted by LAW
    the limo idea is great! Most of his high school friends are at college still. If your in NJ i wouldn't mind doing the male stripper thing for you...and me.
    Don't know how to get in the pink.
    Thanks for the well wishes for my son.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Law my advice would be to ask him what he'd like. The first time I returned from conbat the family had a huge surprise party for me, but my head was somewhere else. Don't be too surprised if he's alittle overwhelmed at the whole coming home experience. Either way, best of luck and I'm delighted he's made it home safely.

Thread Information