Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    mesomorph is offline Associate Member
    I think forums like this are cool because everyone talks openly & has a good time. I am not trying to be the devil's advocate here, but maybe this might help:

I am probably one of the olderst dudes at the forum, like 49. I remember back when I was around 12 there were actually families, good families, that were so old fashion, nothing about sex was ever mentioned. Mother & dad never touched each other in public let alone an innocent hug or kiss even. When it was time to learn the facts of life, you were handed a book to read and told if you had any questions to ask after you read the whole thing, end of discussion.

Just wondering if the dude was so helpful all this time, why would he act differantly now, but if he came from a warped background like that, I could see him acting bizzare and out of charactor in this one instance if that were the case. I must admit, these days folks like that are few and far between.

Bet I have at least a 60% chance of being right on this one too.

And no, my parents weren't like that, lol.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter
    im waiting.... hehehehe
    Sigh......
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Sigh......

I don't know. He's in his 30's so I don't think its a generation gap thing.

I'm really over it now.....totally his problem. Like I said before, I was on the fence about whether to go or stay, this just added the fuel to my decision.
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

O.fO.shO is offline Member
    well sh|t.....thats a new fantasy for me .

Quote Originally Posted by O.fO.shO
    well sh|t.....thats a new fantasy for me .
    And what would that be!

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    hhmmm, sounds to me like he is either totally irregular (or gay), or has some ulterior motive...such as trying to divert attention or get brownie points. No heterosexual male complains to his boss about an attractive girl sticking her hand down her shirt

LOL That's what officer 1 said. Oh well ..... what's done is done!

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by co2boi
    hhmmm, sounds to me like he is either totally irregular (or gay), or has some ulterior motive...such as trying to divert attention or get brownie points. No heterosexual male complains to his boss about an attractive girl sticking her hand down her shirt
    thats true.... unless he has other reasons to get you in trouble! Do you know of anything you might have done to him? argument, accident etc??

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information