Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet

Oversensitve MEN

Just got back from requalifying with my handgun for my police department job. (436 out of 500...I'm pissed I should have done better ) Anyway, ran into the officer I usually ride with and he asked to talk to me.

So....I meet up with him (officer one) in the parking lot....and he asks me if the Reserve Program Coordinator spoke with me. No...why? Well apparently he and another officer (officer two) were bsing in the lunch room....typical "guy" talk and I came up in the convo. Officer One and I are pretty close and we talk about EVERYTHING under the sun. He's a great guy, I trust him with my life. I've been to his house to meet his wife and kids and it's all good. He's the only guy at the PD that I have that sort of relationship with. Officer Two is the only other officer on that force that I really trusted (professionally) and I learn a lot from him. ANYWAY, during this convo Officer two tells officer one that I made a "comment" that made him uncomfortable....officer One laughs and says that I had done the same thing with him. What was the comment? After about 8 hours in a bullet proof vest, you start sweating under it, sweat drieds and you start itching. It never fails that you get an itch where you can't reach it. For me it's right on the upper part of my rib cage. It is IMPOSSIBLE to get to it by shifting. So I unbotton one button in the middle of my shirt or if in my long sleeves....the buttons are actually replaced with a hidden zipper....and get the to the itch.

Mind you, I have an underarmor shirt on under my vest so Im not revealing ANYTHING! Nor did I make a lewd comment or suggest he itch it for me.

Ok so at the end of the conversation, Officer Two goes and reports it to my advisor! Rather than tell me I made him uncomfortable or just drop it.... he fuking reports me. Now thankfully, the advisor didn't say anything to me cause I would have been pissed.

SO what pisses me off is....he didn't just talk to me. I'm a pretty easy going person. I don't offend easily. I don't fly off the handle. But most of all, I have never disrespected him in any way. I'm always mindful of the fact that they are all married and Im sure the wives don't appreciate having women on the force around their men....esp attractive fit women.

I was playing with the idea of resigning when I leave for Iraq, because when I return, I hope to be focused on my man, my love and even starting a new family. This just adds fuel to the fire. Now Im down to one officer that I am comfortable with. The others are lazy and frankly frighten me from a safety stand point. However, if I only ride with only Officer One all the time, the rumors are sure to start!

Tired of this crap. I don't get paid to do this....well not all the time....so I don't need to stick with it and put up with the stress.

Ok done venting....sorry so long!
    Last edited by Commando_Barbi; 04-25-2005 at 02:31 PM.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Anyone? I'm pretty upset right now. I don't need this crap. I'm stressed out enough without having to worry about everything I say or do at the freaking PD or on patrol.

WFT.
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

OH and to add to it....my reserve advisor called in Officer 1 to get his side of it and asked him to make a statement! HE refused because he said it was stupid. I didn't do or say anything bad! Then Officer one went and had words with officer two.

Thank god Officer One and I are friends....other wise....no one would have stuck up for me.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    He needs his azz kicked, not even a nip shot? What a wuss!

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    wait wait wait. he got squeamish because you scratched an itch on your chest? am i reading that right? R I D I C U L O U S

Not even my boobs!!!! But my RIB cage!!!!

plus no nip?

BigJames is offline Senior Member
    I do not get it...I work in a uniform as well and I would think that I would be understanding of the situation and just let it go. In fact, I do not know of one person on my team that would be offended by such an action. Let me get this straight, you unbuttoned ONE BUTTON on your shirt so you could reach an itch that was still concealed by UnderArmour and the guy was uncomfortable? WTF? At least you did not untie and retie your boots or put your hand in your pocket!!!!

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    is he a virgin? only thing I can figure...

Justincase is offline Associate Member
    people suck now days! you can dig in your arse infront of me if you have to and it's
    cool....if you have to you have to.....the only place I draw the line is talking about
    "that time of the month" I just don't want to know how things are going down there.
    don't put up with people's crap...call him out about it!

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Hold the phones.... You have another man? And you are talking marriage?

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    Jeez I wear armour sometimes and you should see the places I itch!! He would probably pass out!!

Thats what Im saying. COMPLETELY covered! Underarmor, bullet proof vest, etc. I didn't even take the top shirt off. Unzipped it so I could get my hand under my vest to my freaking ribs!

Sigh........I am working two paid details this weekend. I'm torn because the two nights will net me 550 bucks!...but I don't know who Im working with and I don't want it to be him. But hell that's a lot of cash. $25.00 an hour to be security for a festival.

Sigh!

Quote Originally Posted by BigJames
    I do not get it...I work in a uniform as well and I would think that I would be understanding of the situation and just let it go. In fact, I do not know of one person on my team that would be offended by such an action. Let me get this straight, you unbuttoned ONE BUTTON on your shirt so you could reach an itch that was still concealed by UnderArmour and the guy was uncomfortable? WTF? At least you did not untie and retie your boots or put your hand in your pocket!!!!

Barb, (guys we are friends) I know you have the ability to sexually harass a guy in great fashion. I am offering to be your example, as a friend i am willing to sacrifice myself , my body, for your redemption.

GQSuperman is offline Banned

exactly

welcome to what men have to deal with on a daily basis.

my question, when did everything become about personal ****ing comfort. i was raised that if it doesn't kill you, it makes you stronger. i'm hard pressed to ever bring up something that someone else did that offended me. now, venting to my friends, sure, but to have the audacity to bring it up to a boss etc.....that simply means i'm fvcking self centered and assume everyone should cater to my feelings and do things my way...THATS NOT THE WAY THE WORLD WORKS. to hear a guy did this makes me want to puke.

so, just realize the guy is a putz....people somehow have become so spoiled they expect everything to be done their way.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Hold the phones.... You have another man? And you are talking marriage?

LOL Hmmmm you caught that.

My ex (we broke up a year ago) and I are back together......we are talking about the future. He transfers to VA next year. For me to go with, we have to get married. He also wants a family, and Im not doing that without a ring!

Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    Barb, (guys we are friends) I know you have the ability to sexually harass a guy in great fashion. I am offering to be your example, as a friend i am willing to sacrifice myself , my body, for your redemption.
    LOL Vic. Thanks for the offer, but you know Im only harassing one man these days

I can't tell you how many times Ive had a man adjust himself in front of me, scratch their balls, etc. I don't run crying. I would say something to them if it bothered me that much.

I could see if I undid my bra or something !!! sheesh! He is a putz. Maybe he's mad because I DON'T flirt with him. I dont' know.

Quote Originally Posted by GQSuperman
    welcome to what men have to deal with on a daily basis.

my question, when did everything become about personal ****ing comfort. i was raised that if it doesn't kill you, it makes you stronger. i'm hard pressed to ever bring up something that someone else did that offended me. now, venting to my friends, sure, but to have the audacity to bring it up to a boss etc.....that simply means i'm fvcking self centered and assume everyone should cater to my feelings and do things my way...THATS NOT THE WAY THE WORLD WORKS. to hear a guy did this makes me want to puke.

so, just realize the guy is a putz....people somehow have become so spoiled they expect everything to be done their way.

Maraxus is offline Banned
    This thread makes me uncomfortable, Ive reported this to a Mod.

LOL I love you too Maraxus!

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Muah!

Just makes me mad!

Don't need the stress. Not like it's paying my bills!

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    **** NO you do not just walk from a job because this prick has issues. He's the one with issues not you Barb. And hell yes go and work those two jobs if you can. Guy One already had words with Guy Two so guy two already knows you know, he's going to be even WAY more uncomfortable than you will be. Sounds like he's on his way to a long time of ribbing from the other guys if this gets out main stream.

And you and the Ex are talking again? Good for you...........I think we talked about this before. Be careful girl but I hope it goes your way.

I'm certainly going to finish up the paid details. I'm not walking from $25.00 an hour to watch some booths!!! LOL. All the $ I've been spending on the yard and house...no way!

Right now Im trying to decide if I am going to say something to him for the way he handled it. I know my friend did but I feel like I need to myself. I'm just not sure I can do it without getting emotional and I don't want to do that! I hate it when the "girl" comes out. When I get mad the tears come! Need to have that surgically removed.

As far as the ex goes....its one day at a time, but Im soooo happy. Only time will tell.

C.B.

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut
    **** NO you do not just walk from a job because this prick has issues. He's the one with issues not you Barb. And hell yes go and work those two jobs if you can. Guy One already had words with Guy Two so guy two already knows you know, he's going to be even WAY more uncomfortable than you will be. Sounds like he's on his way to a long time of ribbing from the other guys if this gets out main stream.

And you and the Ex are talking again? Good for you...........I think we talked about this before. Be careful girl but I hope it goes your way.

Well, if your happy then it's all good. I'm happy for you....but you're still a member of this baord and marriage doesn't mean you can stop dropping by. Remember that young lady.

If you do have words with this guy, which I think you shouldn't, he could try and use that against you, you never know......but if you do have words plan what you want to say, say it clear, say it without interruption and walk off. Done....no need to hang around and hear his rebutle.....he was wrong to report it plain and simple.

I saw the pics on the yard work you've been doing. **** nice work girl. Place looks great......can I stop by to use that cool hot tube if I'm in town? I pay to have it cleaned afterwards, hahahahahaha

LOL Sorry.....I only play with one hot TUBE hehehehe

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut
    Well, if your happy then it's all good. I'm happy for you....but you're still a member of this baord and marriage doesn't mean you can stop dropping by. Remember that young lady.

If you do have words with this guy, which I think you shouldn't, he could try and use that against you, you never know......but if you do have words plan what you want to say, say it clear, say it without interruption and walk off. Done....no need to hang around and hear his rebutle.....he was wrong to report it plain and simple.

I saw the pics on the yard work you've been doing. **** nice work girl. Place looks great......can I stop by to use that cool hot tube if I'm in town? I pay to have it cleaned afterwards, hahahahahaha

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    . It is IMPOSSIBLE to get to it by shifting. So I unbotton one button in the middle of my shirt or if in my long sleeves....the buttons are actually replaced with a hidden zipper....

Ok done venting....sorry so long![/QUOTE]

Sorry im late.... but Im gettin a lil uncomfortable myself Barb.... if you wanna pm me more specific/illustrative details of this matter or would like advice on a secondary person to help you with this "itch" problem, click on my name and hit the PM button!!

LOL hahaha very freaking funny!!! Perv!

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    LOL hahaha very freaking funny!!! Perv!
    i might be a perv... but i got ya to smile!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter
    i might be a perv... but i got ya to smile!!!
    Wanna know how to REALLY make me smile big boy

LOL Sorry.....I only play with one hot TUBE hehehehe
    God Lord I need a spell check something bad. I hear you Barb I only play with my hot tube as well. hahahahaha

LOL Juggy......I think your true tendancies are showing through!

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    just gimme an address Barbi....

Ahhhh Dally thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    just gimme an address Barbi....

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Jugg.... it's a known fact you're just am old perve....

CB....I agree with Jugg (kills me to say that) no need to appraoch this guy on the matter, but if you do, plan it out ahead of time, say what ya gotta say and move on with your day.

I have decided not to say anything to him. He better not get in my face trying to be all buddy buddy with me...or all bets are off.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG TEXAN
    Jugg.... it's a known fact you're just am old perve....

CB....I agree with Jugg (kills me to say that) no need to appraoch this guy on the matter, but if you do, plan it out ahead of time, say what ya gotta say and move on with your day.

I have decided not to say anything to him. He better not get in my face trying to be all buddy buddy with me...or all bets are off.
    Sounds good darlin..... if things get's crazy let me know....I got your back. I'll kick him in the shin and run....

Quote Originally Posted by BIG TEXAN
    Sounds good darlin..... if things get's crazy let me know....I got your back. I'll kick him in the shin and run....

I love my big bro SEALS . ALways know there's one close by to call on .

Did I ever tell you the story about my friend Harry Constance and my detailer .....hehee

Wanna know how to REALLY make me smile big boy
    im waiting.... hehehehe

I love my big bro SEALS . ALways know there's one close by to call on .

Did I ever tell you the story about my friend Harry Constance and my detailer .....hehee
    I don't think so.....I'm all ears.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information