Thread: wakeboards

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding

wakeboards

im looking for a good wakeboard. ive checked on ebay and found some good deals. what are some good brands to look into? btw, im 6'2 170.
    Last edited by kloter1; 04-25-2005 at 04:56 PM.

bump

tempbrit is offline Member
    I am a huge wakeboarder. I bought a Mastercraft X30 two years ago and can't get enough of it.

It is hard to recommend a wakeboard without knowing your skill level. Can you describe? Also, how often to you go, is the board going to be used exclusively for yourself.

I personally have one board that nobody can touch, I have another board that I only allow people to use if they are experienced and know what they are doing, then I have a board for my off and on again girlfriend, then I have two other basic beginner boards that I let newbies use.

The crap can get expensive, but I do not like sharing my board. Then again, I go three times a week when I am not travelling.

geez sounds like your a pro at this. the board is for myself mainly, im looking for one thats under $200. i kneeboard and ski so i dont think i would have any problem riding one, but i havent tried yet. im on the water every weekend on my 2 seadoo's

tempbrit is offline Member
    I take it that you will not be using a tower? Getting a wakeboard is going to be tough for under $200. I think with decent boots and board you are looking at around $400 range. However, you can go to Sports Authority and pick up a basic board. Probbably not a bad idea if you are just playing around.

Have fun.

i think thats what im gonna do. SA has some at a decent price. I was thinking of putting a rope tower on the back but im not sure yet.

Thread Information