Tags is offline Associate Member

Thinking of joining the reserves

I've been thinking about joining the army reserves... You only have to report in one weekend every month and 2 weeks a year, you get paid, and you can still have a normal job... I was wondering what do you think the signing bonus will be??? They say up to $10,000 for reserves but I doubt I would get that much... Any1 know the normal signing bonus?

MILPOLDAN1 is offline Member
    yeah one weekend a month, guess what half of Iraq is reserve units, join the air force reserves.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    For sure. IF you don't want to go to Iraq, I wouldn't be joining the reserves right now!
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

MILPOLDAN1 is offline Member
    i just got out of the army i was k-9 and i have been to kuwait, and iraq twice in three years and ran into many reservists, aim high go blue

subsailor is offline Junior Member
    IMHO... Go Naval Reserve, bro!

DNoMac is offline Senior Member
    AF all the way. I'm national guard and haven't gone anywhere yet. I'm going in aug. but only for about 2 months.

ginkobulloba is offline Senior Member
    OH Jesus Christ...isn't there a thread identical to this every other day?

Join up, Dude! and keep my A$$ from getting recalled!

stryker is offline Junior Member
    Of course it depends on what job you do in the AF Reserves dictates if you will get deployed or not. What are you thinking about doing?

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DNoMac
    AF all the way. I'm national guard and haven't gone anywhere yet. I'm going in aug. but only for about 2 months.

2 months huh? hahaha yeah right. plan on a year or so big guy. the military treats you like mushrooms bro. "they keep you in the dark and feed you full of shiit" i have 4 cousins and 3 friends in iraq right now. all of them say that we will be there for years to come. its worse than they lead it on to be. its deff nothing that will come of this for a good while.

ginkobulloba is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    2 months huh? hahaha yeah right. plan on a year or so big guy. the military treats you like mushrooms bro. "they keep you in the dark and feed you full of shiit" i have 4 cousins and 3 friends in iraq right now. all of them say that we will be there for years to come. its worse than they lead it on to be. its deff nothing that will come of this for a good while.

Dude, the AF is different, 4 months tops right now, but since you have cousins there, I guess you know more than I do.

DNoMac is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ginkobulloba
    Dude, the AF is different, 4 months tops right now, but since you have cousins there, I guess you know more than I do.
    Exactly. I wouldn't mind goin a little longer anyways, but doubt it would be much longer.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

****ing reserves?

umm did anyoen forget to tell you there is a war going on? **** that ****. i wouldn't fight for this ****ing country....oh **** that. it takes these ****ing reserve dudes like 15 years to graduate college on the governments "tuition" plan as it is. come back with one leg from the war and see what this country has in store for you. you can get a stamped letter from the president saying you were some kind of hero fighting in vietnam the sequel.
    **** the reserves. no one like a hero.especially our government

Thread Information